Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 433 434 435 [436] 437 438 439 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2341785 times)
SiLeNtDo0m
Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6525 on: May 05, 2012, 08:26:21 AM »

Liking that Ki Blast graphic.  It's great white because that colour works nicely for all forms of Vegeta (cuz if it were purple or blue, it would really only work for normal Vegeta but yellow would only work for SSJ Vegeta.  This finds a happy medium imo).

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6526 on: May 05, 2012, 08:30:04 AM »

sure i wanted them Xd(if they are good looking and not messed up or anything and ofc look like Ace as he is in the anime)
    basely just Side-B/up-B left and FS with the SSJ mode attacks
    but i dont got the animations for SSJ transfrom(ground+air) and big bang attack animations
    so after up-B/side-B is done we needing more Animations
    i will PSA vegeta until KJP is online cuz Vegeta is ready to be sent to him now
    well im eager to see that amazing vegeta moveset also dont you have big bang animations in your first vegeta beta moveset i remenber big bang sure the animation isnt perfect but its good looking also cant you steall goku ssj transform animation while there isnt a new one?since all dbz transform to ssj the same way Tongue

it will be great with matsako vegeta pack if we can make some transform winto other Tongue

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #6527 on: May 05, 2012, 08:46:28 AM »

well im eager to see that amazing vegeta moveset also dont you have big bang animations in your first vegeta beta moveset i remenber big bang sure the animation isnt perfect but its good looking also cant you steall goku ssj transform animation while there isnt a new one?since all dbz transform to ssj the same way Tongue

it will be great with matsako vegeta pack if we can make some transform winto other Tongue

Or you know, we could just wait for me to make much better ones...

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6528 on: May 05, 2012, 09:09:11 AM »

Or you know, we could just wait for me to make much better ones...
    i tough you werent doing any more animations since you kinda said screw vegeta more or less xD but they could just  use those while mdk/kjp psa so they can use something to test out if everything is working right it should be until you finish yours

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6529 on: May 05, 2012, 09:14:59 AM »

Nah... he DID say screw Vegeta xD

Seeing someone else complete your work at times rekindles the fire you had originally to do it in the first place. So I see why SDoom has been so active in this thread concerning Vegeta even after giving up on him for a while.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #6530 on: May 05, 2012, 09:23:03 AM »

Nah... he DID say screw Vegeta xD

Seeing someone else complete your work at times rekindles the fire you had originally to do it in the first place. So I see why SDoom has been so active in this thread concerning Vegeta even after giving up on him for a while.

Precisely.  That, and I want consistent animation quality.  If you have a bunch of solid animations but one that's old and outdated it seems very unfitting and out of place.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6531 on: May 05, 2012, 09:41:08 AM »

Whats a brotha gotta do to get a title round here?[/off toppic]

Anywhoo... Yeah, the fire thing... Its happened to me before. So i know, and I agree... consistent animations are needed. Cheesy

Thats why I'm glad I was good enough to match the quality of your Spider-Man animations. (BTW, I keep forgetting to tell you that the link you gave me didn't work)

@Anyone: Do you know if there are any Wolf ports? I want Vegeta... but I want Wolverine (Its my first hack... c'mon) Oh shi~

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Ikuto
    Supreme Kitten

AYE!

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6532 on: May 05, 2012, 09:44:55 AM »

Precisely.  That, and I want consistent animation quality.  If you have a bunch of solid animations but one that's old and outdated it seems very unfitting and out of place.
    Hmmm... So your going to do animations? Because besides the screw him part I remember you saying something like he isn't even worth playing as or something like that. Cuz he's slow or isn't very rewarding I don't remember why. But you said something like that.

You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
    Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #6533 on: May 05, 2012, 10:06:12 AM »

Hmmm... So your going to do animations? Because besides the screw him part I remember you saying something like he isn't even worth playing as or something like that. Cuz he's slow or isn't very rewarding I don't remember why. But you said something like that.

Completely besides the point.  Creating a couple of animations isn't exactly taxing, since even months back when I sent MarioDK the Vegeta files most of the animations were done.  And it's what I enjoy most about making PSAs.  A lot of the time, I'll just make the animations for something and not care enough to play with it mainly because I find the process of PSA rather boring and I always run into glitches because the program hates me.  

Furthermore, my analysis of how he felt was with a very incomplete version.  He didn't have what could potentially make him cool or gratifying (i.e. the specials and SSJ) and his physics felt wonky.  The normals didn't feel all that nice to use, mainly because of Wolf's lame ass sound effects for attacks that don't involve slashing.  

Although when it comes down to it, why do you guys even give a damn as to the reasoning?  Progress is being made and that's all that matters.
    « Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 10:07:06 AM by SDo0m InFiNiTy » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6534 on: May 05, 2012, 10:16:31 AM »

Damn straight Im srs here

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6535 on: May 05, 2012, 10:25:21 AM »

Whats a brotha gotta do to get a title round here?[/off toppic]

Anywhoo... Yeah, the fire thing... Its happened to me before. So i know, and I agree... consistent animations are needed. Cheesy

Thats why I'm glad I was good enough to match the quality of your Spider-Man animations. (BTW, I keep forgetting to tell you that the link you gave me didn't work)

@Anyone: Do you know if there are any Wolf ports? I want Vegeta... but I want Wolverine (Its my first hack... c'mon) Oh shi~
    well you porbaly can use the wolf psa over fox or falco since they have like 80% equal specials but you have to remake the entire psa on their pac files which is extremely boring since it would be copy past :S

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6536 on: May 05, 2012, 12:34:05 PM »

Completely besides the point.  Creating a couple of animations isn't exactly taxing, since even months back when I sent MarioDK the Vegeta files most of the animations were done.  And it's what I enjoy most about making PSAs.  A lot of the time, I'll just make the animations for something and not care enough to play with it mainly because I find the process of PSA rather boring and I always run into glitches because the program hates me.  

Furthermore, my analysis of how he felt was with a very incomplete version.  He didn't have what could potentially make him cool or gratifying (i.e. the specials and SSJ) and his physics felt wonky.  The normals didn't feel all that nice to use, mainly because of Wolf's lame ass sound effects for attacks that don't involve slashing.  

Although when it comes down to it, why do you guys even give a damn as to the reasoning?  Progress is being made and that's all that matters.
    indeed Vegeta´s normal attacks is not really good (good animations and PSA work but still bad and hard to make a good combo) in my option vegeta is more a "B" attack char.

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Ikuto
    Supreme Kitten

AYE!

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6537 on: May 05, 2012, 12:34:29 PM »

Oh ok thanks and I'm not really dying for vegeta so yeah. But your animations are good. Thanks again.

You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
    Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Exorcist
    super cool title like all the cool kids
    Supreme Kitten

it's admirable that yall are still kickin

• Awards Heart Container Fiery Topic Pin Collector Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6538 on: May 05, 2012, 04:21:42 PM »

>.>
    I managed to get one of the Ace models, but his textures didn't convert, and the other one is a broken DL.
    I can still send you what I have...

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6539 on: May 05, 2012, 06:01:17 PM »

Well regarding Vegeta and his combo potential... Once he's PSA'd to a certain degree... you can test him in game against other characters and change his moves to better suit him accordingly. Thats what I did with Wolverine. Thats how his forward Tilt became what it is now.

Also... MarioDK, have you looked at those Luffy animations I sent you? I'm curious as to your opinion on them.

Pages:  1 ... 433 434 435 [436] 437 438 439 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: