Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 489 490 491 [492] 493 494 495 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2341795 times)
DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7365 on: July 24, 2012, 12:30:24 AM »

I'll have some more animations done for you tomorrow. Had to take care of some IRL stuff today and now I have to finish creating this logo for my mom's business. I hate doing work for her... she refuses to pay me and says she pays me by taking care of me :/ Horrible excuse...

Anyway...

I really like the Wolffang fist animation. I could add a few more strikes in there if you want. There are only 5 right now.
    i think they are fine i also like the animations they are epic but i will change the down-smash alittle but not much then i start PSAing them so the attack ends in air
    i will have done them but you know from my PM i working slowly if i will make that good animations while you working fast on them at same time they getting good xD

i also got some IRL stuff to do (reason why vegeta beta is not done yet) but i hope i can get him done today or tomorrow and i also needing this request here to get done:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=48028.0 so i can make GT to turn to SSJ4 at SSj mode and HDing buu saga
    « Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 12:33:28 AM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7366 on: July 24, 2012, 10:19:35 AM »

i think they are fine i also like the animations they are epic but i will change the down-smash alittle but not much then i start PSAing them so the attack ends in air
    i will have done them but you know from my PM i working slowly if i will make that good animations while you working fast on them at same time they getting good xD

i also got some IRL stuff to do (reason why vegeta beta is not done yet) but i hope i can get him done today or tomorrow and i also needing this request here to get done:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=48028.0 so i can make GT to turn to SSJ4 at SSj mode and HDing buu saga

why dont you ask matsako by pm for the max files of all the vegetas?

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7367 on: July 24, 2012, 10:52:08 AM »

hey mariodk did u see my pm?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7368 on: July 24, 2012, 10:58:39 AM »

why dont you ask matsako by pm for the max files of all the vegetas?
    almost never online here
    mainly online then he do a preview of something and then offline until release and next preview and i already asked him afew times about this but no reply
    hey mariodk did u see my pm?
    yes and why you needing .max of the sword cuz you can download it in model resource and just delete the black outline of it if needed

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7369 on: July 24, 2012, 11:49:32 AM »

When playing on the actual Wii, I use the Wiimote and Nunchuk, but on Dolphin, which I use for hacks, I use a keyboard version of a Gamecube Controller, I try really hard to make it as money-less as possible (since I don't have a credit card to buy things across the internet), that's wii I don't use bluetooth. Tongue I'm actually much better with the keyboard then with an actual Wiimote and Nunchuk. xD

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7370 on: July 24, 2012, 12:17:17 PM »

ok i will maybe do what i did with goku over pit  for gotenks/naruto before they will get released
    beta testers for the moveset but i have kinda already choosed who so you dont have to ask:
    them who have giving me good feedback on my past uploaded moveset
    them who have helped me with making naruto/Gotenks moveset (even if just CSP for them)
    for vegeta i release as soon i am done with all the alts. models(but pink shirt)/PSA and then give feedback to mainly Sdo0m (with "A" attacks) and for "B" attacks you dont have to since they will be edited alot then Sdo0m update vegeta anyway

also for naruto i dont think i can anything like as SSBF2 still even with new brawlbox so some of the "B" attacks will not be like as SSBF2 (Side-B/alittle of Down-B mainly) but thats if over Ike
    i still think i can make it 100% like as SSBF2 if over olimar
    « Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 12:21:03 PM by Mariodk » Logged

ThyLASA
    Hyper Kitten

We're Only Human

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7371 on: July 24, 2012, 12:24:33 PM »

ok i will maybe do what i did with goku over pit  for gotenks/naruto before they will get released
    beta testers for the moveset but i have kinda already choosed who so you dont have to ask:
    them who have giving me good feedback on my past uploaded moveset
    them who have helped me with making naruto/Gotenks moveset (even if just CSP for them)
    for vegeta i release as soon i am done with all the alts. models(but pink shirt)/PSA and then give feedback to mainly Sdo0m (with "A" attacks) and for "B" attacks you dont have to since they will be edited alot then Sdo0m update vegeta anyway

also for naruto i dont think i can anything like as SSBF2 still even with new brawlbox so some of the "B" attacks will not be like as SSBF2 (Side-B/alittle of Down-B mainly) but thats if over Ike
    i still think i can make it 100% like as SSBF2 if over olimar

Good to know about Vegeta. But have you tried your idea for Naruto over Olimar yet?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7372 on: July 24, 2012, 12:29:10 PM »

Good to know about Vegeta. But have you tried your idea for Naruto over Olimar yet?

nope but possible will try then i will update naruto PSA

ThyLASA
    Hyper Kitten

We're Only Human

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7373 on: July 24, 2012, 12:35:07 PM »

nope but possible will try then i will update naruto PSA

Okay that cool I hope that ideal works for you.

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7374 on: July 24, 2012, 12:44:58 PM »

naruto over olimar? if its possible i say do it Smiley

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #7375 on: July 24, 2012, 02:57:31 PM »

Ok, So I've Noticed Some Pretty Amazing Mods On In Vault, And Don't Get Me Wrong, As Much As I'd Like To Not Only Learn, But To Master Creating Similar Characters And Stages, No One On This Vault Seems To Offer Assistance. Now, I Know That Everyone Has A Life Aside From Brawl Hacking And Are Usually Busy With Upcoming Hacks To Benefit Me But WakaAlpacolo's (Coorect Me If I Mispronounced) Tutorials Are Too Fast Paced And Complicated For Me. Are There Any "Easy To Comprehend" PSA, Animation, Import, (Character Or Stage, Either Or) Model Tutorials Out There To Get Me At Least Up To Where An Average Noob PSAer's Position Is. On A Side Note, I Wouldn't Be Surprised If No One EVER Responds To This Question And I've Completely Wasted My Time Posting It Talking To Myself, Because Help On Kc-mm Is Awful not impressed

why did you capatalize all teh starting letters lol

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7376 on: July 24, 2012, 03:27:56 PM »

You want it to finish in the air?

That takes like 1 minute to do animation wise for me. I'll change that up for you if you want. I am gonna take a break from this photoshop project I have to do, so I'm animating Gotinks now.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #7377 on: July 24, 2012, 03:32:06 PM »

Ok, So I've Noticed Some Pretty Amazing Mods On In Vault, And Don't Get Me Wrong, As Much As I'd Like To Not Only Learn, But To Master Creating Similar Characters And Stages, No One On This Vault Seems To Offer Assistance. Now, I Know That Everyone Has A Life Aside From Brawl Hacking And Are Usually Busy With Upcoming Hacks To Benefit Me But WakaAlpacolo's (Coorect Me If I Mispronounced) Tutorials Are Too Fast Paced And Complicated For Me. Are There Any "Easy To Comprehend" PSA, Animation, Import, (Character Or Stage, Either Or) Model Tutorials Out There To Get Me At Least Up To Where An Average Noob PSAer's Position Is. On A Side Note, I Wouldn't Be Surprised If No One EVER Responds To This Question And I've Completely Wasted My Time Posting It Talking To Myself, Because Help On Kc-mm Is Awful not impressed
    Well there is always trial and error, thats how I got to where I am in my PSAing skills...although I'm not sure if that's really saying anything. Tongue And sometimes you just have to actually read tutorials, like BlackJax96's model importing tutorial, it has pictures, but mostly text, and sometimes you have to be used to the program like 3ds Max 2010, and know where some of the tools are. Also looking at other's PSAs and making changes and testing them out somtimes helps learn what some of the commands do in a PSA. Smiley

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7378 on: July 24, 2012, 03:37:12 PM »

You want it to finish in the air?

That takes like 1 minute to do animation wise for me. I'll change that up for you if you want. I am gonna take a break from this photoshop project I have to do, so I'm animating Gotinks now.
    i dont know if it is possible to make a Smash to end in air so thats why i will do it then i start PSAing yours animations (as i do right after i have done vegeta beta)

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7379 on: July 24, 2012, 04:36:33 PM »

i dont know if it is possible to make a Smash to end in air so thats why i will do it then i start PSAing yours animations (as i do right after i have done vegeta beta)

in a world where you code what happens... EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

Pages:  1 ... 489 490 491 [492] 493 494 495 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: