Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1824700 times)
KingJigglypuff
Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4455 on: August 08, 2013, 09:26:18 PM »

are you planning on buffing any other characters like this, btw?
    Yes.

Though I'll be collaborating with someone on our planned characters to buff.

awesome sauce! xD loving the new egg maneuvers!!
    I knew the buffed Egg Roll would be a bit of fun to use. =P

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Cyanide65
    Intermediate Kitten

It's just life. Just hack it.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4456 on: August 08, 2013, 10:14:27 PM »

After a closer look >.>, what was Yoshi doing before he got ko'ed at 1:56?

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4457 on: August 09, 2013, 06:05:10 AM »

After a closer look >.>, what was Yoshi doing before he got ko'ed at 1:56?
    I was trying to get a hit in with his new Up Tilt.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4458 on: August 09, 2013, 10:26:00 PM »

>.>

<.<

You guys/girls wanna know who I'd like to work on after Buffed Yoshi, who isn't another Buffed Character?

. . .

>.>
    <.<

You can see what I have planned so far in the second post after the OP.
    I'd also appreciate it, if one or more people would offer/be willing to model/rig/animate, so I could spend as much time as I can with such a complicated PSA idea.

So any thoughts/takers?

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

justadood
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4459 on: August 10, 2013, 12:20:14 AM »

:'D i love it! i love you! i've been waiting for someone to make a good legendary pokemon moveset! you are a saint! i cannot wait to see how this turns out!

sadly, the most i can help with (with my horrible inexperience) is ideas on attacks/animations/etc, and not the physical stuff.... (yet).... ....but i promise, this little guy is going to return the favor to all of you guys one day T-T ....i'm signing up for animation classes, and within a year, i promise i'll be able to-... no, i'd be HONORED to help with any of your projects in the future, you amazing guy, you

I'M JUST A DOOD

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4460 on: August 10, 2013, 12:28:12 AM »

Id be more than happy to help with animations for my favorite legendary. Im so glad a great psaer is doing deoxys  Happy Face

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4461 on: August 10, 2013, 01:48:02 AM »

the thing is that defense and speed deoxys models dont exist anywhere  it would be preety amazing if all 4 deoxys were rigged on the same pcs so you could change form with model changers and the moves technical stuff would change with it i had that idea awhile ago like speed deoxys would have  a frame speed modifier on the attacks  and movement to be abit faster than the other but the damage and knockbacks would be reduced, defence deoxys would be the one that would do less damage and knockback and it would have a frame speed modifier to make it slightly slower but  it would have a super armor while doing some attacks, normal deoxys would be preety balanced damage and speed wise and attack deoxys would be faster than normal deoxys but slower than speed one on the frame speed modifier it would have the highest damage rolls and knockback but it would take an additional 5% damage on every attack by addind and add damage to the damage subactions since thats the only way to lower her defence imo.

i dont see how you can have 4 atributes tabs kjp lol unless you did 4 diferent psas for the same pokemon.
    « Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 01:54:57 AM by Carnage » Logged

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4462 on: August 10, 2013, 09:55:42 AM »

Everyone is free to express their ideas for this moveset, since this moveset plan isn't even halfway done yet.

But make sure the moves fit with their respective form(s).

Normal Form: Balanced in speed, damage, and knockback.

Attack Form: Balanced in speed, excels in damage and knockback.

Defense Form: Balanced in speed and knockback, Excels in defense, and below average damage.

Speed Form: Excels in speed, below average knockback, and poor damage.

And remember, the moves don't need to be "canon moves". Be creative, think of moves based off of Deoxys' Pokédex description(s), moves based of the respective Forms' designs, etc.

Here's Deoxys' Pokédex entries from Gen 3, and onward:

Ruby: The DNA of a space virus underwent a sudden mutation upon exposure to a laser beam and resulted in Deoxys. The crystalline organ on this Pokémon's chest appears to be its brain.

Sapphire: Deoxys emerged from a virus that came from space. It is highly intelligent and wields psychokinetic powers. This Pokémon shoots lasers from the crystalline organ on its chest.

Emerald: A Pokémon that mutated from an extraterrestrial virus exposed to a laser beam. Its body is configured for superior agility and speed.

Fire Red: This Deoxys has transformed into its aggressive guise. It can fool enemies by altering its appearance.

Leaf Green: When it changes form, an aurora appears. It absorbs attacks by altering its cellular structure.

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/Black/White/Black 2/White 2: An alien virus that fell to earth on a meteor underwent a DNA mutation to become this Pokémon.

Heart Gold/Soul Silver: DNA from a space virus mutated and became a Pokémon. It appears where auroras are seen.

@justadood:
    :'D i love it! i love you! i've been waiting for someone to make a good legendary pokemon moveset! you are a saint! i cannot wait to see how this turns out!
    Thanks for the support. xD

sadly, the most i can help with (with my horrible inexperience) is ideas on attacks/animations/etc, and not the physical stuff.... (yet).... ....but i promise, this little guy is going to return the favor to all of you guys one day T-T ....i'm signing up for animation classes, and within a year, i promise i'll be able to-... no, i'd be HONORED to help with any of your projects in the future, you amazing guy, you
    It's certainly alright.

@XxTailsxX:
    Id be more than happy to help with animations for my favorite legendary. Im so glad a great psaer is doing deoxys Happy Face
    Alright. Would you mind showing me some examples of your Animation work?

@Carnage:
    the thing is that defense and speed deoxys models dont exist anywhere
    I know. That's why I'm asking for people who know their way with models to help. It would be nice if someone could rip all 4 Forms from Pokemon Battle Revolution. I know Brawl has Attack Form, and Pokepark Wii has Normal Form, but I'd like all 4 models to have the same design scheme, because Brawl's Attack Form model/texture is darker/more saturated than Pokepark Wii's Normal Form model/texture.

it would be preety amazing if all 4 deoxys were rigged on the same pcs so you could change form with model changers and the moves technical stuff would change with it i had that idea awhile ago
    As much as I would like to do that, I don't know much about model changer Events/Commands (though I can learn, of course). Also, if I wanted all 4 Forms to have unique Animations for everything, then that would be like 1,200+ Animations. .-.

Though I could see if I could find a way for all 4 Forms to share the same misc Animations (getting hit, item stuff, etc). But that would also be a huge strain on the File Size.

What I really wanted to do was find a way to modify that Transformers Code (made by Mr.MW), so it only affects one character, and changes with my Down Special plan, rather than by Taunt. Though I know barely anything on codes, so I'd need someone who knows this sort of stuff works.

speed deoxys would have a frame speed modifier on the attacks and movement to be abit faster than the other but the damage and knockbacks would be reduced
    That's what I'm planning with Speed Form Deoxys. I'd like to make Speed Form Deoxys be the speedy, damage building, combo king.

defence deoxys would be the one that would do less damage and knockback and it would have a frame speed modifier to make it slightly slower but it would have a super armor while doing some attacks
    That's what I'm planning with Defense Form Deoxys. I'd like to make Defense Form Deoxys be the semi-slow moving tank.

normal deoxys would be preety balanced damage and speed wise
    That's what I plan on doing with Normal Form Deoxys.

and attack deoxys would be faster than normal deoxys but slower than speed one on the frame speed modifier it would have the highest damage rolls and knockback but it would take an additional 5% damage on every attack by addind and add damage to the damage subactions since thats the only way to lower her defence imo.
    That's kinda what I plan on doing for Attack Form Deoxys. I'd like to have Attack Form Deoxys be the semi-swift, heavy hitting slugger. As for the additional 5 damage received on being struck, I'll think about it. I'll most likely give it a try, if my code idea doesn't/won't work.

i dont see how you can have 4 atributes tabs kjp lol unless you did 4 diferent psas for the same pokemon.
    That's what I plan on doing if I can get someone to successfully modify Mr.MW's Transformer's code to suit my needs for this PSA.

But just to let everyone know, I'd like to finish Buffed Yoshi before I start on Deoxys. Though I can continue planning for Deoxys, and possibly even start with the model work (if I manage to get models of all 4 Forms).

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4463 on: August 10, 2013, 10:36:14 AM »

Everyone is free to express their ideas for this moveset, since this moveset plan isn't even halfway done yet.

But make sure the moves fit with their respective form(s).

Normal Form: Balanced in speed, damage, and knockback.

Attack Form: Balanced in speed, excels in damage and knockback.

Defense Form: Balanced in speed and knockback, Excels in defense, and below average damage.

Speed Form: Excels in speed, below average knockback, and poor damage.

And remember, the moves don't need to be "canon moves". Be creative, think of moves based off of Deoxys' Pokédex description(s), moves based of the respective Forms' designs, etc.

Here's Deoxys' Pokédex entries from Gen 3, and onward:

Ruby: The DNA of a space virus underwent a sudden mutation upon exposure to a laser beam and resulted in Deoxys. The crystalline organ on this Pokémon's chest appears to be its brain.

Sapphire: Deoxys emerged from a virus that came from space. It is highly intelligent and wields psychokinetic powers. This Pokémon shoots lasers from the crystalline organ on its chest.

Emerald: A Pokémon that mutated from an extraterrestrial virus exposed to a laser beam. Its body is configured for superior agility and speed.

Fire Red: This Deoxys has transformed into its aggressive guise. It can fool enemies by altering its appearance.

Leaf Green: When it changes form, an aurora appears. It absorbs attacks by altering its cellular structure.

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/Black/White/Black 2/White 2: An alien virus that fell to earth on a meteor underwent a DNA mutation to become this Pokémon.

Heart Gold/Soul Silver: DNA from a space virus mutated and became a Pokémon. It appears where auroras are seen.

@justadood:
    Thanks for the support. xD
    It's certainly alright.

@XxTailsxX:
    Alright. Would you mind showing me some examples of your Animation work?

@Carnage:
    I know. That's why I'm asking for people who know their way with models to help. It would be nice if someone could rip all 4 Forms from Pokemon Battle Revolution. I know Brawl has Attack Form, and Pokepark Wii has Normal Form, but I'd like all 4 models to have the same design scheme, because Brawl's Attack Form model/texture is darker/more saturated than Pokepark Wii's Normal Form model/texture.
    As much as I would like to do that, I don't know much about model changer Events/Commands (though I can learn, of course). Also, if I wanted all 4 Forms to have unique Animations for everything, then that would be like 1,200+ Animations. .-.

Though I could see if I could find a way for all 4 Forms to share the same misc Animations (getting hit, item stuff, etc). But that would also be a huge strain on the File Size.

What I really wanted to do was find a way to modify that Transformers Code (made by Mr.MW), so it only affects one character, and changes with my Down Special plan, rather than by Taunt. Though I know barely anything on codes, so I'd need someone who knows this sort of stuff works.
    That's what I'm planning with Speed Form Deoxys. I'd like to make Speed Form Deoxys be the speedy, damage building, combo king.
    That's what I'm planning with Defense Form Deoxys. I'd like to make Defense Form Deoxys be the semi-slow moving tank.
    That's what I plan on doing with Normal Form Deoxys.
    That's kinda what I plan on doing for Attack Form Deoxys. I'd like to have Attack Form Deoxys be the semi-swift, heavy hitting slugger. As for the additional 5 damage received on being struck, I'll think about it. I'll most likely give it a try, if my code idea doesn't/won't work.
    That's what I plan on doing if I can get someone to successfully modify Mr.MW's Transformer's code to suit my needs for this PSA.

But just to let everyone know, I'd like to finish Buffed Yoshi before I start on Deoxys. Though I can continue planning for Deoxys, and possibly even start with the model work (if I manage to get models of all 4 Forms).
    mr MW code changes with button imputs i doubt you could make a psa to change folders of RSBX  ppl would have to   press the buttons with their own hand or the game doesnt count a button input

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4464 on: August 10, 2013, 10:46:28 AM »

mr MW code changes with button imputs i doubt you could make a psa to change folders of RSBX ppl would have to press the buttons with their own hand or the game doesnt count a button input
    I recently asked Mr. MW, and he said it should be possible. Not sure about the control stick options though.

Or is that what you were originally saying?

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4465 on: August 10, 2013, 10:47:58 AM »

I recently asked Mr. MW, and he said it should be possible. Not sure about the control stick options though.

Or is that what you were originally saying?
    that is what i was saying ppl need to press the buttons to changethe folder, an animation or psa code cant do it for them.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4466 on: August 10, 2013, 10:50:40 AM »

that is what i was saying ppl need to press the buttons to changethe folder, an animation or psa code cant do it for them.
    So I see.

If he confirms this, then I'll think of a different way.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4467 on: August 10, 2013, 10:52:56 AM »

So I see.

If he confirms this, then I'll think of a different way.
    also i dont think you can change folders in mid battle at all you need to change them before entering the battle like with his triple rasta.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4468 on: August 10, 2013, 10:54:13 AM »

also i dont think you can change folders in mid battle at all you need to change them before entering the battle like with his triple rasta.
    Have you seen his video for his Transformers code? The characters can change ingame.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4469 on: August 10, 2013, 01:03:02 PM »

Does this mean you have given up on Raptor?

You Never Know!

Pages:  1 ... 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: