Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1826386 times)
KingJigglypuff
Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1770 on: September 30, 2011, 04:56:37 AM »

so besides doing an awnsome zoroark he is also making predator weapons?  hes my hero xD cant wait for the disks and will he do alternate masks or a maskless predator? xD
    I'm not sure about the discs. But the Maskless version is something that just might be too difficult for any vertexer.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1771 on: September 30, 2011, 06:49:53 AM »

I'm not sure about the discs. But the Maskless version is something that just might be too difficult for any vertexer.
    yah maskeless maught be too dificult but the disks are something predator uses in the games and in Alien vs predator and predator 2 i think

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1772 on: September 30, 2011, 11:28:26 AM »

yah maskeless maught be too dificult but the disks are something predator uses in the games and in Alien vs predator and predator 2 i think
    I hopefully will be able to replace Snake's gernade and make it not explode.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1773 on: September 30, 2011, 11:34:38 AM »

I hopefully will be able to replace Snake's gernade and make it not explode.
    i think thats possible just make granade take like 10 mins to explode xD and having enough moment to go in straight line  i think thats possible and you even have snakes granade in hand so  predator can hold off trowing the disk for a certain ammount of time xD

Shadows Wrath
    Advanced Kitten

Killing the Fakers, one beheading at a time.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1774 on: September 30, 2011, 02:22:11 PM »

KingJigglypuff? Something's seriously wrong.

It is currently Friday. Hours are passing like minutes and I'm starting to think someone has stolen my Chaos Emerald and started to f*ck with the timestream. Normally, that would be all well and good because that would be ME doing that instead of them. But considering how fast the hands on the clock are moving, I'm going to run out of time to do that video I promised you on the ONE DAY I have to do it this week. I'm also going to have find that DAMN FOURTH CHAOS EMERALD again, and make sure that the person who stole it learns that messing with a person who can bash your planet over your head is generally not a good idea.

In short, while I planned to have enough time to do the video like I promised you, it seems that I may not have any time. At all. Literally. I will attempt to fix this problem posthaste, as I intend to keep my promise to you. Till then, let's hope that nothing else happens that will delay it.

Now where the hell is my sword....?

Still learning the unspoken rules of this forum. Will take advice via Private Message.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1775 on: September 30, 2011, 02:28:19 PM »

KingJigglypuff? Something's seriously wrong.

It is currently Friday. Hours are passing like minutes and I'm starting to think someone has stolen my Chaos Emerald and started to f*ck with the timestream. Normally, that would be all well and good because that would be ME doing that instead of them. But considering how fast the hands on the clock are moving, I'm going to run out of time to do that video I promised you on the ONE DAY I have to do it this week. I'm also going to have find that DAMN FOURTH CHAOS EMERALD again, and make sure that the person who stole it learns that messing with a person who can bash your planet over your head is generally not a good idea.

In short, while I planned to have enough time to do the video like I promised you, it seems that I may not have any time. At all. Literally. I will attempt to fix this problem posthaste, as I intend to keep my promise to you. Till then, let's hope that nothing else happens that will delay it.

Now where the hell is my sword....?
    You already made the videos for Dark Lord Ganondorf. And what sword are you talking about?

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1776 on: September 30, 2011, 02:35:17 PM »

Don't mind me KJ, just quickly removed a double post cuz of a forum glitch XD

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1777 on: September 30, 2011, 02:42:54 PM »

Don't mind me KJ, just quickly removed a double post cuz of a forum glitch XD
    It's alright. I was just going to remove it myself, but then I had to do something. xD

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1778 on: September 30, 2011, 02:53:14 PM »

Can't wait for Predator =3 =3 =3

MUST HAZ

Shadows Wrath
    Advanced Kitten

Killing the Fakers, one beheading at a time.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1779 on: September 30, 2011, 03:33:19 PM »

You already made the videos for Dark Lord Ganondorf. And what sword are you talking about?

True, but I also promised a video detailing the moveset in general. And I intend to keep my word.

Also...
    *shink!*
    This one.
    *short pause, looks it over*
    .....Wow, I need to clean this thing more often. Still has blood on it from the last time....
    « Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 03:34:14 PM by Shadows Wrath » Logged

Still learning the unspoken rules of this forum. Will take advice via Private Message.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1780 on: October 02, 2011, 09:13:30 AM »

-_-
    Another bump, but with an update...but it's not on Predator. The update is on Dragon Yoshi.

Changes made:
    -Counter move works much more like a counter.
    -Counter attack slows time for briefly more time and the final hit is now electric.
    -Up-Special has been changed dramatically. On the ground, it's the counter attack, but without the time slow. And in the air, it's just about the same as Pit's Up-Special.
    -Side Special has been changed back to the original, but instead of an egg, Yoshi rolls up into a rock.
    -Made a Kirby Hat and did the PSA for it too.
    So if you downloaded Dragon Yoshi before 10/02/2011, then download it again.
    Note: The models are optional. The only change is that I removed the egg and shell. But the removal of the egg is needed or else the egg will show up in the Side-Special.
    And a video of Dragon Yoshi will be coming soon...
    « Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 09:17:33 AM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1781 on: October 02, 2011, 11:52:49 AM »

good to se your working on previous hacks too its i shame i dont use yoshi at all :S have someone rel ported over him xD so speaking of predator my friend saw the video and he had an idea since predator doesnt fire his soulder canon on the air or atleast i never saw him doing it the air the N-B in the air should be spear trow AVP3 style predator trows the spear diagonoly down when it hits either oponent ground or a wall it releases an energy blast like in alien vs predator 3 for Ps3 and xBox 360

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1782 on: October 02, 2011, 02:57:01 PM »

Updated the OP with a better explanation of Dragon Yoshi's moveset.

good to se your working on previous hacks too its i shame i dont use yoshi at all :S have someone rel ported over him xD so speaking of predator my friend saw the video and he had an idea since predator doesnt fire his soulder canon on the air or atleast i never saw him doing it the air the N-B in the air should be spear trow AVP3 style predator trows the spear diagonoly down when it hits either oponent ground or a wall it releases an energy blast like in alien vs predator 3 for Ps3 and xBox 360
    I see. I'll take that idea in mind and see if I can make Predator do that.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1783 on: October 02, 2011, 06:53:21 PM »

"Wherever Vyse goes, cool follows." Here's a fresh, steaming video for all of you. This video showcases my latest Yoshi PSA: Dragon Yoshi. The video is also in the OP.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InGGA_mDCTM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InGGA_mDCTM</a>

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1784 on: October 02, 2011, 11:13:26 PM »

DragonYoshi looking awesome Cheesy
    can´t wait to try it out later

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Pages:  1 ... 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 ... 451
    Print