Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1826433 times)
Master_Ryuk
Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1935 on: October 23, 2011, 10:05:38 PM »

Attention is something you really don't need, by knowing you did a good job its enough.
Take a look at Sdoom, his VJ PSA almost didn't receive attention, and he is all happy about it. Sure, he did complain about it, but he stop at some time.
I am not saying this to make you stop complaining, everyone has the right to say what they want (Meanwhile it doesn't offend others) and how they feel whenever they want.
I am trying to make you stop thinking that way, not because is incorrect, (since every people has different ways to see things) but because it will harm you eventually. You will just fall in a hole of sadness (And i am thinking you are already in one) that will eventually lead to depression.

And i could tell you exactly the reason you are behaving like this, but a forum is not a proper place to tell you,since its kind of personal.

Also, Sdoom, if i didn't knew you, i would say you were just trolling him :/  

SiLeNtDo0m
Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1936 on: October 24, 2011, 12:55:30 AM »

Also, Sdoom, if i didn't knew you, i would say you were just trolling him :/  

And if that was the case you'd be completely wrong and you'd be making yourself look stupid despite the fact that you clearly aren't. Trolling is mindless and done with the sole intent to annoy someone, which wasn't what I was doing at all.

What I was doing was expressing the fact that these outbursts are really unnecessary, and then trying a bit more to understand why it's happening.  If I came off as a [censored], that's generally because I'm annoyed at how these moments a lot of the time seem to relate back to me and what I'm doing and what I want to do.

Anyways now that the model importer is done, do you have any plans to start making any import model PSAs?  For example if someone were to import Melee Mewtwo would you work on that?

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #1937 on: October 24, 2011, 04:11:12 AM »

Anyways now that the model importer is done, do you have any plans to start making any import model PSAs?  For example if someone were to import Melee Mewtwo would you work on that?
    Actually. The current Mewtwo PSA he's making now should use the Melee model, with a texture update that is.

This would make his Mewtwo stand out more.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1938 on: October 24, 2011, 04:17:27 AM »

Actually. The current Mewtwo PSA he's making now should use the Melee model, with a texture update that is.

Ah ok.  So the progress that he's made for this PSA can be transferred to the new model?

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #1939 on: October 24, 2011, 04:20:06 AM »

Ah ok.  So the progress that he's made for this PSA can be transferred to the new model?
    Well, it should be possible, if the model is rigged to Lucario's bones.

Kit works flawlessly on Zero Suit Samus, so... Mewtwo should be pretty easy to get working with a model import.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1940 on: October 24, 2011, 09:52:58 AM »

SDo0m...I feel ignored because almost nobody replies on my topic or views it. Most of the time, I'm the only one viewing my topic. I have to keep bumping my topic. People only reply when I put up a preview, I release something, or rage. While your topic can keep up for weeks without you having to post. Yeah, sure my stuff has a good amount of downloads, but downloads isn't enough. People barely give good feedback...Well getting ignored is better than being spammed by noobs. >.>

Yeah. That would be great.
    Right now, I'm trying to rig Falco's bones to Scyther's Pokepark Wii model for my revamp of Scyther.
    « Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 10:07:04 AM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1941 on: October 24, 2011, 10:36:13 AM »

Right now, I'm trying to rig Falco's bones to Scyther's Pokepark Wii model for my revamp of Scyther.
    if you can pls scyther and scizor since they could share the psa and scyzor would totally get the red slot  perfect xD and i dont post alot im always waiting on something new to post only noobs start spaming the threads talking about anything  see sdooms or beyond thread 80% of it is spam or even more... your thread looks to be really clean and almost no spam at all xD

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1942 on: October 24, 2011, 10:37:44 AM »

i think your psa's are great im currently using the dark lord ganon with the dabura vertex so i have buu vs goku vs dabura (im not a fanboy though). I have no idea who carchar is but his moves look interesting so im definetly looking forward to him. Every time i play with my friends or new people they get excited maybe too excited  Im srs here for the fact that your making predator lol. My brother really loves silver and uses him or haloed hero's scott pilgram as his primary choices. i hope that you allow a few people to play test some of your upcoming psa's   Happy Face

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1943 on: October 24, 2011, 10:45:36 AM »

While your topic can keep up for weeks without you having to post. Yeah, sure my stuff has a good amount of downloads, but downloads isn't enough. People barely give good feedback...Well getting ignored is better than being spammed by noobs. >.>

Actually, I can tell you now this is completely untrue.  I post in my topic a lot and I mean A LOT.  Find me an instance where I've left my topic "for weeks" and I'll give you a cookie.  You'll be hard pressed to find an instance where I've even left my topic for a week tops (unless it was one of my stupid "goodbye" moments XD)

only noobs start spaming the threads talking about anything  see sdooms or beyond thread 80% of it is spam or even more... your thread looks to be really clean and almost no spam at all xD

This is also untrue.  My thread hasn't been having nearly as much off topic crap as it used to.  If it did, I would have quite easily deleted the posts of the discussion.  Beyond's old vertex thread.  Yeah that did have a lot of off topic discussion, but there were plenty of instances where it was completely on topic too.  Even in his case it's more of a 50/50 ratio (mine is more of a 65/35 of on topic to off topic).

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1944 on: October 24, 2011, 11:10:29 AM »

Well I think weeks may be too much. Days would be more accurate.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1945 on: October 24, 2011, 02:45:17 PM »

So kjp if you learn how to import models then there is no restraints for your psas since you would be able to do both  and put him over anyone you wanted it xD imagine predator model from alien vs predator(ps3)  you can also ripp weapons models from there and you can even get a xenomorph to go over diddy kong so the taill will be "alive" xD i hope you can learn how since you already know how to animate and psa if you master model importing  it will be a full pack

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1946 on: October 24, 2011, 03:00:29 PM »

I would if I could, but unfortunately, I failed at it. I got the hang of it. But it's the exporting to BrawlBox thing that stumps me...And thus leads to my announcement question...
    To any of you model experts who enjoy my PSAs, would any of you take the honor of being a model importer for any of my characters?
    If you want to, then I would like for you to rig Falco's bones to the Pokepark Wii Scyther model. You will be collaborated when a release comes out.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• Awards PC Pro Gamer Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic Sniper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1947 on: October 24, 2011, 03:52:08 PM »

That was like watching an ass whooping by Pheonix in MvC3.

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
    Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
    Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1948 on: October 24, 2011, 04:08:43 PM »

I think Mewtwo is just about ready for an Alpha release.
    That was like watching an ass whooping by Pheonix in MvC3.
    When does a Pokemon remind you of a Lawyer? Tongue
    Pheonix Mewtwo!
    OBJECTION! I am the strongest! Tongue

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #1949 on: October 24, 2011, 05:37:22 PM »

No, Phoenix as in Jean Grey from X-men... In other words, broken as hell.

Also Kit, you should see the later video, he's been balanced out a bit more, side B is no longer that spammable.

Pages:  1 ... 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: