Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1826460 times)
KingJigglypuff
Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2100 on: November 04, 2011, 04:31:00 PM »

Watch, I'm gonna calm down. And then I'm going to get ignored again, or read some complete BS post. And then I'm gonna end up raging/speaking my mind again. >.> I just can't help it sometimes. ._.

these little rage outbursts are getting kinda annoying...Im srs here
    If you saw one of your most popular hacks suddenly start getting bashed, then you'd be pretty irritated too. And also I get even more irritated because I have to deal with this crap in real life too. And this is actually proving my point of getting ignored. People really only comment when I release something or get irritated and speak my mind.

They really are getting annoying, man.
    KJP, you need to learn how to control that. Not only for your sake and reputation here, but for your real life as well.
    This will lead to a very unhealthy lifestyle, trust me.
    And who gives a flying [censored] what people say? There's ALWAYS gonna be at least one person saying something negative about something. That's just how it is. They're called "haters".
    Now your mission is, to not let them get to you. You complaing about it on your own thread, only makes them happier.
    Well you know what they always say, "Haters ganna hate"

KJP i can´t replace WaLuigi even for a Sdo0m PSA reasons why:
    1. cuz waLuigi moveset is Epic
    2. its is WaLuigi and he is awesome too
    3. i am a mario fanboy(at same time with DBZ/Sonic)
    4. i dont know that tekken Blade
    there is only one thing that can get me to replace Waluigi it is my planed Goku over Pit(if i ever getting started on him) for possible SSJ mode but then i will port Waluigi to someone else maybe captain falcon
    Whatever, ignore them. I prefer Waluigi over any import. Grin I'm saving Pit imports for if ever by some miracle, Dant pops up with an update to the clone engine.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2101 on: November 04, 2011, 04:34:22 PM »

Watch, I'm gonna calm down. And then I'm going to get ignored again, or read some complete BS post. And then I'm gonna end up raging/speaking my mind again. >.> I just can't help it sometimes. ._.

these little rage outbursts are getting kinda annoying...Im srs here
    If you saw one of your most popular hacks suddenly start getting bashed, then you'd be pretty irritated too. And also I get even more irritated because I have to deal with this crap in real life too. And this is actually proving my point of getting ignored. People really only comment when I release something or get irritated and speak my mind.

KJP, you need to learn how to control that. Not only for your sake and reputation here, but for your real life as well.
    And who gives a flying [censored] what people say? There's ALWAYS gonna be at least one person saying something negative about something. That's just how it is. They're called "haters".
    Now your mission is, to not let them get to you. You complaing about it on your own thread, only makes them happier.
    Well you know what they always say, "Haters ganna hate."

« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 04:46:16 PM by Xenomorph » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2102 on: November 04, 2011, 04:47:45 PM »

We dont comment because we are busy playing with your hacks  not impressed

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2103 on: November 04, 2011, 04:53:37 PM »

We dont comment because we are busy playing with your hacks  not impressed
    I-I-I-...I dunno. I think it wold be better if I were just to be a silent PSA maker. That would meke everyone happy.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2104 on: November 04, 2011, 06:23:35 PM »

I would like to apoligize for my rude behavior these couple past weeks.
    I think I'll just stay quiet for a while.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2105 on: November 04, 2011, 08:56:57 PM »

Nah dont even worry about all this hating (whoever does this) on you KJP. Smiley your a great psa'er, i would be playing some more of you hacks if i already didnt have some ones that i wanted. And i absoluately refuse to use rels because of the glitching. :/ But great job with all that you've done and i hope you continue to keep doing a good job. Cheesy

Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2106 on: November 04, 2011, 09:06:44 PM »

. . .

I'll always disagree with this for several reasons.

One being that, thanks to that attitude, a lot of hackers who get started get full of themselves and most of them blow off criticisms as being hateful and use it as an excuse to ignore often very real flaws in their hacks. You know what causes this?

All the blind praise they are given by the people who are active, but barely contribute anything.

The reason I respect guys like SDo0m, Beyond, Shadowsnake, and other such hackers is because they have never let the blind praise get to their head. Other hackers like GBC have, and because of it are little more than mediocre hackers. Being able to take criticism and use it to improve your work is the mark of a great hacker.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2107 on: November 04, 2011, 09:24:03 PM »

. . . I'll always disagree with this for several reasons. One being that, thanks to that attitude, a lot of hackers who get started get full of themselves and most of them blow off criticisms as being hateful and use it as an excuse to ignore often very real flaws in their hacks. You know what causes this? All the blind praise they are given by the people who are active, but barely contribute anything. The reason I respect guys like SDo0m, Beyond, Shadowsnake, and other such hackers is because they have never let the blind praise get to their head. Other hackers like GBC have, and because of it are little more than mediocre hackers. Being able to take criticism and use it to improve your work is the mark of a great hacker.
    The only time(s) I lash out at feedback is when people say it's OP or it sucks without giving a real reason.

Nah dont even worry about all this hating (whoever does this) on you KJP. Smiley your a great psa'er, i would be playing some more of you hacks if i already didnt have some ones that i wanted. And i absoluately refuse to use rels because of the glitching. :/ But great job with all that you've done and i hope you continue to keep doing a good job. Cheesy
    Thank you.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2108 on: November 04, 2011, 10:16:03 PM »

There is a difference between hating and giving criticism. A lot of times I've seen comments like "This looks horrible." or some [censored] associated with those words. I don't know how that [censored] will help make a hack better.

Now, nitpicking about stupid little [censored], is also not constructive criticism.

The very few times I see people actually giving feedback, I never say anything. At least, not anymore.

KingJigglyPuff, quit being dramatic and make us more sexy PSAs!

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2109 on: November 05, 2011, 05:57:58 AM »

This is getting really stupid. You rage 2 times a week on your thread, then people post to "calm you down", just look back, every 2-3 pages there's a rage. You better stop raging like this 'cause it's no use.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2110 on: November 05, 2011, 06:20:21 AM »

Just to lighten the mood a bit, all this commotion would make a great Kitty Leaks comic XD 

Nuke
    Last of the Breed
    Holy Kitten

• Awards FistBump! Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2111 on: November 05, 2011, 07:05:49 AM »

Just to lighten the mood a bit, all this commotion would make a great Kitty Leaks comic XD 
    I dont think it would be a good idea right now...

FC:4898-8419-2778

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2112 on: November 05, 2011, 08:49:59 AM »

I dont think it would be a good idea right now...
    Well right now, it depends on how SJS would make it. I might either lol or get irritated.

This is getting really stupid. You rage 2 times a week on your thread, then people post to "calm you down", just look back, every 2-3 pages there's a rage. You better stop raging like this 'cause it's no use.
    I'm just going to stay quiet from now on.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

kururu
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2113 on: November 05, 2011, 01:51:18 PM »

please make carchar and dark lord ganondorf for pal

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2114 on: November 05, 2011, 02:03:12 PM »

please make carchar and dark lord ganondorf for pal
    I think I have told you why I can't. I would need to know all of the PAL SFX ids.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Pages:  1 ... 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: