Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1826314 times)
Kienamaru
Brawl Minus Developer
Holy Kitten

Never Collab me for anything...

• Awards 64-bit Hardcore Gamer Hot Topic Favorite'd Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3525 on: June 30, 2012, 06:27:06 PM »

Link has true projectiles i think. His file limit is also somewhere around 509kb... dunno about his motion.

Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3526 on: June 30, 2012, 11:53:31 PM »

Notice: I just found out a piece of PSA coding I can use to make a character not able to be grabbed. I have added this coding to T-Rex. Now the problem consisting of him being grabbed by Ganondorf and Captain Falcon are now fixed. I will be sure to update the download sometime soon. But also note that I'm planning a revamp. But that will be after I finish my Dark Lord Ganondorf revamp and Hitmonchan.

Edit: The T-Rex grab fix is now uploaded. Download again if you downloaded this PSA before 07/01/2012

Link has true projectiles i think. His file limit is also somewhere around 509kb... dunno about his motion.
    The characters I might consider are Link, Toon Link, Fox, Falco, or Wolf.
    « Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 12:14:29 AM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3527 on: July 01, 2012, 02:46:49 AM »

Notice: I just found out a piece of PSA coding I can use to make a character not able to be grabbed. I have added this coding to T-Rex. Now the problem consisting of him being grabbed by Ganondorf and Captain Falcon are now fixed. I will be sure to update the download sometime soon. But also note that I'm planning a revamp. But that will be after I finish my Dark Lord Ganondorf revamp and Hitmonchan.

Edit: The T-Rex grab fix is now uploaded. Download again if you downloaded this PSA before 07/01/2012
    The characters I might consider are Link, Toon Link, Fox, Falco, or Wolf.
    toon link is a char with few psas i suport the use of him Tongue
    Or did you ever tough on using dedede for an alien queen psa? with the new bb coming it would be preety epic making alien queen on him and replacing  his followers with xenomorph(normal),face hunger(spiky one) and predalien(one eye one) just a crazy  idea like in mugen when the queen calls xenomorphs to defend her Tongue

but alien running on two legs will be wierd sure the waits should be bipedal and the walks but the run should be on all four to make him look more feroucious

Just wondering what happened to raptor and giganotosauros? raptor  seemed almost finished on the last video preview of him

metatrongrhm
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3528 on: July 01, 2012, 04:15:04 AM »

You can usually tell it's a KJP post by whether or not you see this Smiley :
    >.>
    <.<

Looking through the xenomorph moveset, I was expecting something to do with it's 'tongue' biting people... Is the tongue not part of the model(you know what I mean)?

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3529 on: July 01, 2012, 08:22:39 AM »

dafuq is that video? Im srs here

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3530 on: July 01, 2012, 12:16:23 PM »

Just wondering what happened to raptor and giganotosauros? raptor  seemed almost finished on the last video preview of him
    For some odd reason, the Giganotosaurus files got corrupted, so I had to delete all those files. And Raptor is still on hold.

Looking through the xenomorph moveset, I was expecting something to do with it's 'tongue' biting people... Is the tongue not part of the model(you know what I mean)?
    The second jaw is a part of a model, but it has very poor range that in order for it to be able to hit a foe, it would have to be holding someone.

dafuq is that video? Im srs here
    A Dutch commercial about soup. Tongue

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

metatrongrhm
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3531 on: July 01, 2012, 03:00:03 PM »

The second jaw is a part of a model, but it has very poor range that in order for it to be able to hit a foe, it would have to be holding someone.
    I was epecting it to be the grab attack thing... Oh well, on the other hand, the moveset does looks cool Smiley
    Though I think someone else(one of the good PSAers) tried to get a running up wall thing going for a knuckles PSA, all it did was freeze

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3532 on: July 01, 2012, 03:06:48 PM »

I was epecting it to be the grab attack thing... Oh well, on the other hand, the moveset does looks cool Smiley Though I think someone else(one of the good PSAers) tried to get a running up wall thing going for a knuckles PSA, all it did was freeze
    I managed to do some PSA testing, and I managed to make a character able to climb walls without freezing.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3533 on: July 01, 2012, 03:18:45 PM »

For some odd reason, the Giganotosaurus files got corrupted, so I had to delete all those files. And Raptor is still on hold.
    A Dutch commercial about soup. Tongue
    so no giganotosauros? damn :S well atleast raptor is still on the table , will you actually be the one rigging xenomorph? becuase i dont see anyone in the mood for it :S but i would like an one slot rigg  since i think wolf boneset could work very well  of course it would need a one slot tale so make it longer

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3534 on: July 01, 2012, 03:42:05 PM »

so no giganotosauros? damn :S well atleast raptor is still on the table , will you actually be the one rigging xenomorph? becuase i dont see anyone in the mood for it :S but i would like an one slot rigg  since i think wolf boneset could work very well  of course it would need a one slot tale so make it longer
    I believe Nanobuds said he would make a rig of the Xenomorph sometime in the future. So I'm going to wait for that. And if Nano decides to do it sooner, it would be great if he did 2 versions. A one slot version and a version in which the bones are matched up as perfectly as they can be and also more tail bones, and a few bones for the second jaw.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3535 on: July 01, 2012, 04:20:35 PM »

I believe Nanobuds said he would make a rig of the Xenomorph sometime in the future. So I'm going to wait for that. And if Nano decides to do it sooner, it would be great if he did 2 versions. A one slot version and a version in which the bones are matched up as perfectly as they can be and also more tail bones, and a few bones for the second jaw.
    well wolf has a mouthM bone wich the second mouth can be rigged i guess but for taill yes he only has 3 bones  but 3 bones are preety good agfan mewtwo only has 3 taill bones and the taill looks preety good imo sure a version with more taill bones would help you alot

The Main Event
    Supreme Kitten

I will go out there and give a show like no other.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3536 on: July 01, 2012, 04:53:25 PM »

Interesting. I was working on a Hitmonchan about 2 weeks ago but the dropped the project completely. I would like to see how this comes out. There needs to be more Pokemon movesets, I'm working on some of my own to replace everyone in the roster and some stages.

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3537 on: July 01, 2012, 05:32:59 PM »

I'm liking the Xenomorph's moveset combination of original and some very canon things it could do. now if only you could make it have this aura that gives the flower effect when it's above 150% damage as a nifty effect. (bleeding acid)

Reading this is completely off topic:
    do have a few comments about the "unneeded" sequels.  in my honest opinion, there were two unnecessary sequels. that was Aliens 3 and like the weird one with the ugly human hybrid.

and they weren't just bugs, they were very threatening, just the people were more equipped after 80+ years of having incidents with the Xenomorphs  so they were better equipped; well so to speak. if you want a classic horror, watch Prometheus, it's made by our absolute favorite Ridley Scott...

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

Never Collab me for anything...

• Awards 64-bit Hardcore Gamer Hot Topic Favorite'd Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3538 on: July 01, 2012, 07:28:58 PM »

Whoa... climb walls like wall running?!

Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3539 on: July 01, 2012, 07:39:59 PM »

Whoa... climb walls like wall running?!
    More like crawling on walls.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Pages:  1 ... 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 ... 451
    Print