Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - the98pika

#1
Help / Common5.pac problem
March 27, 2014, 01:59:18 AM
I'm trying to replace the CSPs,SSPs,etc but no matter what, they always freeze.
They are the correct format and correct size and I'm replacing them correctly where they go and it still freezes.
I tried Common5.pac from the resources, and tried saving the files in the latest version of brawlbox and then the 68b version (on different files). Is brawlbox corrupting the files or something?
I also use Riivolution and no codes are on it. And I also tried removing the useless motionetc.pac's that are in the common5.pac file. Any help would be really great thank you!
#2
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
March 20, 2014, 09:08:01 PM
Quote from: Power Marshall on March 20, 2014, 05:03:14 PM
There are better ways, I think. Like editing the CSS from its natural files, as well as with the Brawlex Clone engine, you can ADD slots, and in a more easier manner.
Yeah I have those 3 files and the Rel. The reason I added the cosmetic file is because I edited it in Hexedit to change 2 numbers.
#3
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
March 20, 2014, 03:45:32 AM
I can't seem to make the CSPs, CSS icons, etc to work for Brawlex...I tried to do what the tutorial said in the OP but still no changes at all. (trying to have tabuu CSPs CSS icons to work over ganondorf) Here's the link to my files if anyone wants to help me it would be awesome:  https://www.mediafire.com/?knxnh3ifanz0wo5

I also changed something inthe cosmetic file in hexedit like in the tutorial but I don't know if that's for dolphin only or something...
#4
Thanks for the tutorial real helpful. I guess I'll have to use Riivo again.
#5
Quote from: Albafika on March 07, 2014, 09:56:47 PM
It has been fixed. It was only Vyse hacking onto all of our PCs. The usual.
Thanks it works for me now :D.
#6
Quote from: Rᴇɪ Lᴀᴠᴀᴄ on March 07, 2014, 09:47:00 PM
What's this?

That's the exact error I'm getting too. I thought BrawlVault accused me of hacking lol. I guess it's understandable that BrawlVault is being a little glitchy right now since it just got remodeled and stuff.
#7
I keep getting errors like 503 and 500...When I do get to BrawlVault it says "Error: Hacking attempt..." what's that? Is BrawlVault down or something?
#8
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
February 28, 2014, 06:52:03 PM
Quote from: Nebulon on February 27, 2014, 09:08:04 PM
Open your CSSRoster.dat in BrawlEX with a data editing software (I use  HxD)
Starting from 00000010 on the left side is your Character Roster order. It should start with 00, which would be Mario, and from there the rest of the characters. Each is represented by an ID. For clones, the ID will be the same as the ID you put after their Fighter, Cosmetic, etc files. For original characters, you'll need to open up a spoiler tag in the OP for Spunit's custom CSS code. Don't use the code, but look at the list it comes with. It'll show you what every character 's ID is.

Then arrange them however you want :)
Alright, thanks!
#9
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
February 27, 2014, 08:53:57 PM
How do you edit the CSS for BrawlEx? Asked before but my question got buried...
#10
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
February 26, 2014, 08:06:04 PM
Is there a way to edit the CSS to switch icons? Example: Marth(brawlex) icon switched with another icon?
#11
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
February 26, 2014, 06:49:22 PM
Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on February 26, 2014, 03:18:26 AM
Sounds like BrawlEx isn't loading properly.
Do you have bx_fighter.rel and common2.pac file from the BrawlEx download on your SD card?
You need to check. Don't make the same mistake I did when I first tried this.
Awesome it worked thanks :D.
I added only the Brawl CSS Expansion files but I forgot to also use the BrawlEx Clone Engiene files XD.
#12
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
February 26, 2014, 02:05:25 AM
Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on February 26, 2014, 01:38:48 AM
:kirby: First off, you might want to edit the CSSConfig for your char to reflect the number of costumes you have.

Secondly, yeah don't uncheck the A box. Dunno what it's for, duncurr either.

Also, defragging your card helps. Small files like the Configs get easily fragmented.


edit~ oh, you posted again. Make sure hooktype is AXNextFrame. Only HT compatible with BX.
I did that and it created the 3F id and Fighter3FEx and I can't change the name.
My hooktype is AXNextFrame.
#13
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
February 26, 2014, 01:38:02 AM
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 26, 2014, 01:32:43 AM
I think unticking the 'A?' is bad, just recheck it and test again/
I ticked it and it still has the Random icon up.  :(
#14
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
February 26, 2014, 01:22:13 AM
I'm having troubles with BrawlEx...It shows up as Random icon in CSS and freezes when hovering over it. I have all the config files as 3F and put it in the right folders, edited the rel put it in the right folder. Removed CSS code since it isn't compatible with this new BrawlEx, Gecko OS has the right hooktype... Help please?

If it helps, I edited the CSSRoster.dat and added the 3F slot. I also edited the Fighter3F.dat
to have it only 2 costume slots and took away the A? because IDK what that does lol (the hack I downloaded only had 00 and 01.) Kirby hat on None and Final as None (hack didn't include kirby hats final smash freezes). Does it need to have the original costume amount?
#15
Quote from: Snoopy on January 23, 2014, 05:20:38 PM
well, as i've mentioned previously and in the included ReadMe file, i have yet to actually make the Side B, Down B, Throws, and Final Smash.  if there's any animation where the Villager deforms like that, it means i'm going to be making the animation, nut just haven't at this point.  the grounded Side B does have Lloid and the sitting position there, but that was more for testing purposes to make sure i could actually get Lloid to show up right.  as for the Down B freezing, beats me, i have yet to touch it. 
Ah, ok just wanted to let you know. Thanks.