Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - shadowXtreme

#1
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
October 15, 2014, 02:42:24 PM
this thread looks "dead" without phantomwings support -_-
#2
Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 21, 2014, 08:44:39 PM

1. You say, "I want X feature" and describe it.
2. Then I say, "That will cost X dollars".
3. I put it on the OP with the quoted price.

4a. You buy it or you don't buy it.
4b. If you don't buy it, I will set up a system in which anyone can put any amount of money down for it to be made. When it reaches the goal, everyone pays the money they pledged and I make the feature.

5. If you buy it, I will make it. You'll probably do an up-front payment so I know you're not going to change your mind.

this seems good
#3
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
September 30, 2014, 02:12:58 PM
I would be happy if Clone engine was compatible with Dantarion alternate stage loader
#4
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
June 09, 2014, 11:47:11 PM
- Updated common2.pac's sora_melee hook...

this means that I now can use Dantarion alternate stage loader? D:
#5
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
June 09, 2014, 07:14:47 AM
Quote from: PhantomWings on June 09, 2014, 01:17:32 AM
Haha, you got me. Bowser Jr. doesn't actually work yet. I meant to have his module done before doing this release, but I thought I'd get the newest version released sooner rather than later.

Fortunately the Stage Roster Expansion system is pretty much already complete in the form of the Stage Roster Expansion Code. The only issue I can foresee is adding the extra icons to the Stage Select Screen. Of course, I've already done that once before for the CSS Roster, so I don't think it should be too hard to do a second time. If you'd like, I can see about giving you a rundown on how the Stage Roster Expansion code works, but I'd first need to revisit it myself to reacquaint myself with it.

Pw, It could be good If you something on your BX stage loader, to make it work in a similar way as Dants stage loader, in order to have a hellish amount of stages, without having trouble with stage icons on the stage select screen..
#6
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
April 26, 2014, 08:04:05 PM
Quote from: ASF1nk on April 26, 2014, 07:37:30 PM

As I said before, I don't even know why you're exporting models.
All you have to do is rename the ef_file to that of the ID you want; that's it.


this is sooo true
#7
Quote from: Power Marshall on April 21, 2014, 05:06:04 PM
Okay, quick question. Does ASL work with BrawlEx Clone Engine?

it does not work.. :(
#8
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
April 18, 2014, 01:46:03 AM
Quote from: Tidus on April 17, 2014, 03:34:36 PM
Yes and No.

Project M doesn't have that capability, all they did was change a hitbox depending on the costume.

THe difficulty of making a moveset for a costume depends on how much you want to change. The amount of changes you want to make are limited by file size limitations.

You can have a clone have a different moveset, if you want.

you are wrong, they can also change animations, and you are right, the filesize is indeed a problem
#9
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
April 15, 2014, 04:16:29 AM
Quote from: Axel Akutare on April 15, 2014, 02:06:41 AM
So, I was taking a break from adding characters and tried to see if I could add more stages using the ASL(Alternate Stage Loader). And with a fully working ASL code added to my gct that also features the BrawlEx codes, the ASL seems to not be functioning at all. Rather than loading different versions of the stage it just loads the first file with that stage name in it, be it "STGBATTLEFIELD" or "STGBATTLEFIELD_A" it just loads the first file that says "STGBATTLEFIELD" it can find.

I suppose my question(and how it's actually linked to this topic) is this: Could this be an issue with the File Replacement Code that allows BrawlEx to function? Or is BrawlEx just incompatible with the ASL code?

BrawlEX is currently not compatible with the ASL code, phantom wings affirmed that 2 or 3 times on this thread, it is not caused by the filepatch code, it is caused by the brawlex common2 file
#10
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
March 22, 2014, 06:37:23 AM
Quote from: Kyouma on March 22, 2014, 03:40:01 AM
I also use that "outdated" knuckles on my brawl ex pack and works okay (even made the shared soundbank), being honest, its moveset is more knuckles-like

I want that knuckles too!, I dont know why down Smash is causing trouble to my knuckles..
#11
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
March 22, 2014, 03:22:10 AM
hey people, had yoy tried this pikachu psa:
True Knuckles the echidna Final (Metal Knuckles Bonus)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4627&Moderated=All

with brawlEx??
It always freezes for me when I do a Down Smash..
#12
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
March 15, 2014, 02:42:27 AM
Quote from: Nebulon on March 15, 2014, 02:25:02 AM
The remaining would then be:

Tetra over Sheik
Dixie over Diddy probably
Wii Fit Trainer over... kind of whoever...
Plusle&Minun over Ice Climbers I'd imagine
Little Mac over... CF or Marth
Villager over Pit
Rosalina& Luma over Ice climbers

So if these get made we'd need an Ice Climbers and Diddy module.

But I'm still holding out for ROB lol



I Just saw the updates on your brawlex pack and i have to say something...
The only thing that REALLY breaks grafox, is his  gun...  change the gun and grayfox will be a fairly balanced character.., by the way.. good job with his Special Side B attack.. :)
#13
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
March 08, 2014, 06:43:11 PM
hey, the guy in this thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66503.0
said that he was able to add floating to mewtwo in BrawlEx (he did not litterally said it, but he said he can add it and he is obviously using brawlEx to load the extra characters on his mod), but the mewtwo in his mod does not have it, reason.. balancing purposes, could be that true D:?
#14
Quote from: KidCraft24 on March 08, 2014, 03:24:03 PM
shadow ball works but i removed floating for balance purposes, as it felt unnecessary for mewtwo to have it

2 Questions:
1. Lucario and Mewtwo does not have GFX issues, when they are in the same match ?
2. Do you have a floating version of mewtwo?

COMMENT: I was waiting for a mod like this for too long, Project M is Balancing a Melee like mod, and this one is balancing a Brawl Like mod,.. thats great
#15
have mewtwo a working shadowball on this mod? and floating?