Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - D.L. Yomegami

#2
Assuming that this will have support for both Riivo and Gecko, I'm all for it.
#3
Dumb report. Commenting on one's spelling really doesn't count as a legitimate error, methinks.
#4
Someone tried uploading another one of those compiliation thingies that probably has uncredited content in it....
#5
Shame that one of the best hackers is leaving us. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

CPUs really don't like the Fire Temple, do they?
#9
If I'm not being too bothersome...do you think you can do SSS portraits for my Heavenly Final Skiff, Black Hole FD V2, and Tabuu's Shrine hacks?

I've no preference for in-game or out-of-game, so it's your call there.
#10
The stage I'm most interested in at least learning more about is that Secret Aquarium that's been listed in the first post for ages yet has nothing for it other than "More info about this stage next weeks." I'm assuming you're talking about that one area in Mario 64, but I'd like to know for sure.

Other than that, I'm most interested in the Crisis City/HeartGold BF's since typically I don't use stages that desync WiFi; but otherwise I'm perfectly fine with whatever path you decide to take.
#11
Wait, model importing will be able to make WiFi-safe hacks? I find that very, very difficult to believe, honestly. As such, I'm in the "stick with the vertexing" crowd - the final results probably give more job satisfaction than a simple model import would.

Was going to say something here, then I got ninja'd by several people above me. So instead, I'll say that Leonardo is coming out rather epic.
#12
Since you've done Nemesis and RE needs a little more representation hack-wise, I wonder if this suggestion might interest you a little.

How about William Birkin's fourth form over Donkey Kong or Bowser?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


#13
Updated with more previews. These two stages probably aren't going to see release for a while since I have no idea how to fix bugged "AnmTexSrt" animations. I really, really despise those sorts of animations. >>
#14
Nice to see people appreciate my work. It gives me motivation to keep going, which is a good thing considering I am probably ADHD.

Abandoned Stadium...it works on WiFi fine, but it suffers from graphical issues I have no idea how to fix.

For example, here's a bit clearer image of the monitor in the back:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

As you can see, a bit of the background is clipping in front of it. In fact, that bit is actually really, really far in the background.

Then during the ice transformation, it just gets ridiculous:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Here, half the background is clipping in front of the structures of ice.

That's why I haven't released the stage yet - these graphical issues just make the stage look ugly. I think it might be an issue with the materials, but I'm not too sure since changing the material type for the monitor didn't work.

In other news: New Pork Field works 100% fine on WiFi and I haven't seen any major fluctuations in lighting. I might release it as is, but I'm tempted to add more onto it to make it more original, since it is simply a background swap between two multiplayer stages.

I might make some BF versions of my FD skins as well, considering some people prefer BF over FD and my first foray into BF background swapping ended without affecting its WiFi friendliness.
#15
Why thank you. Since I entered the hacking community well after standard background swapping was popular, I need to come up with some original ideas for my stages. Granted, given that we both do similar things at the moment, there's bound to be some overlap. P=

Anyway, updated the first post with two more projects (neither of them having anything to do with FD), as well as elaborated on what needs done for each project.