Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Zikkh

#1
Amazing stuff man! Can't wait for that Kat mod
#2
They only changed Bayo soooooooo rip
#3
Gotcha.
Here's a list of Dedede changes I came up with. I could see some of them being a problem (like down throw to up air being too good?) but who knows.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


As a side note, I'd also reduce Kirbys Side B Start up to 19 frames from 26 so its still slightly faster than Dededes.
#4
Quick question, do you plan on making the Pits more different from each other? (making Dark Pit slower/stronger or something) or are they gonna get pretty much the same changes?
#5
Well yes, Bayonetta is a thing, but nobody wants her to be a thing (the way she is now) and you are nerfing her quite a bit, so. No reason to make Sheik S-Tier again while everyone else is A+ Tier, you know.
#6
There's no reason for Sheik to have a godly neutral game, a godly recovery and an easy 50/50 kill opportunity from throws. If you're going to give her back her 50/50, nerf one of the other things I listed. IMO nerfing her Up B's distance (and perhaps removing the reappearance hitbox) would be the best change, as she'd keep her dominating presence on stage while actually having a weakness. I also don't see why you'd give her the old F-Air hitbox, as it was pretty ridiculous and the move is still one of the best aerials in the game.

As a ROB main here are some random things I'd like to see, but I might be a bit biased lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's about it. Only other thing I'd like to add is, consider just giving Marth his exact Brawl frame data/damage. He'd probably be balanced just fine, and super fun to play.
#7
Quote from: Samusfan1 on June 25, 2015, 08:34:10 PM
I thought there was supposed to be a 64 mode? I'm assuming you didn't go through the trouble of making low-poly models for characters if you were only going to use them for one video... Especially since you guys haven't released them.
Most of the models used in that April Fools video are uploaded here actually. Mario, Link, DK, Sonic, Samus, pretty much every one that was seen in that video.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=All&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Featured=All&Name=n64&ByUser=&Credit=&Info=&AudioSource=&MainType=Character&SubtypeSearch=and&Target=-1
#8
3.6 is awesome. Loving the new costumes added (especially MKDS ROB) and updated visuals/costumes for characters like Samus. Most new stages are really sick too. Balance changes are great, Roy got nerfs without making him feel a lot worse, Fox got a recovery nerf among other things, good stuff. very glad you guys didn't destroy Mario lol


..I'm not feeling the announcer at all though haha. He doesn't sound nearly "epic" enough, and makes PM feel a lot more fan-made. Hopefully that'll change at some point.
#9
Discussion / Re: Smash 3DS Music Hacked
May 14, 2015, 05:21:21 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 14, 2015, 04:45:03 PM
More info or it never happened.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_qNaXnb20g
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#10
Discussion / Re: Smash 3DS Music Hacked
May 14, 2015, 02:58:13 PM
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBG6NDJyCnc

I don't think this has been posted yet, has it? Pretty cool stuff.
#11
Discussion / Re: Smash 3DS Music Hacked
April 29, 2015, 11:39:17 AM
Amazing to see that this is already possible. Glad there's been so much progress made on Smash 4 hacking.

Can't wait for this to be a thing everyone can use haha, especially for Smash Wii U.
#12
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
February 15, 2015, 12:37:48 PM
Put Rayman over Luigi/Falco plsssss
#13
Redownload, they fixed the issue.
#14
CHANGELOG PLS
#15
Amazing trailer. Wow.
Glad you guys changed Zeldas Side B up a bit.
Absolutely LOVE how Ganon's been shaping up in P:M so far. While still keeping his "stronger Captain Falcon" feel, you guys keep adding new options to his arsenal that make him feel so new and different. Loving the hover and cape, hopefully he'll finally have a chance against characters with projectiles now. lol
HD Metal Cavern looks amazing, HD Dreamland looks cool too, great job on that.
Loving those new costumes too. Dedede seems to have some pretty sweet ones, and Falcons looks amazing in motion, same goes for Ganons.

Also, just to make sure (since I used to USB Loader Project M before), is the PAL release gonna work with an unmodded Wii U? I don't care when it's getting released, would just like to know whether I'll have to homebrew my Wii U to play P:M.

So yea overall, pretty [censored]ing excited.