Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Gamidame

#1
Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on October 13, 2014, 06:01:55 AM
I want to request you a Custom Model from you right about now... lol...
PM me on this account and tell me details

Quote from: windhunter7 on October 13, 2014, 03:51:29 PM
Wow, that model is awesome work! Very well-done model, as well as good lighting on the textures. :D I would actually PM you and ask for it if it was over Zero-Suit Samus instead. ;D (I just have an issue with a girl having a deep guy's voice.)
haha but I even made her a SFX, this is probably one of my most complete works as I said, PM me if you want it because since I made this as a custom request, I have a policy that doesnt let me post public links to those hacks only if the person who requested it allows me to do so; and he just allowed me to add it to this project
Quote from: MegaGEN50 on October 22, 2014, 10:32:54 PM
Guys, due to Mr. Misfortune abandoning the development (for very understandable reasons, mind you) I will be taking this post to a new topic named: SSB:OC Style, or something along those lines.

you can ask me for help too; I do alot support the OC creation since that explodes people's imagination and gives more oportunities for having a more variated stuff
#2
this is not the bad kind of necroposting because im actually posting something useful for the thread

I think you guys should add this character to the project, since its an OC; its not made by me, but I made her as a request recently and I really liked it

this is how the character originally was (a drawing by her creator I repeat, not me)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and this is what I made:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[/spoiler]
sooo PM me to get the files
#3
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
August 05, 2014, 01:09:26 AM
Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 05, 2014, 12:13:42 AM
I think the limit is about 18,000 before you start noticing lag.
how I wish that was true...
even if 18 000 were the limit, that filesize would be abnormal
#4
this is the moment I've been waiting for
#5
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
July 30, 2014, 03:45:38 AM
Quote from: ShadowRockShoota on July 30, 2014, 01:14:34 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

do you mind sending me that model? I wanna make it over samus too
#6
I like this, now people will actually use the kaioken mode
#7
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
July 29, 2014, 12:04:53 AM
so long without any news about the Nekowser
#8
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
November 29, 2012, 12:07:07 AM
Quote from: jrush64 on November 28, 2012, 08:39:19 AM
So I finally rigged her over Marth.  Both XIII and XIII-2 models. Metal texture, final smash eyes, fingers. Wanst even that large a file size. Didn't have to reduce texture sizes.


no words cant explain how GLAD I am for looking at this
#9
Portraits, Menus, (etc...) / Re: my csps *UPDATE 3*
November 13, 2012, 10:16:49 PM
all your pics are down, man
#10
I suspected you were behind all of this shinny suit sammy thing
#11
Portraits, Menus, (etc...) / Re: my csps
September 14, 2012, 10:14:18 PM
yoko is ironmannn! good idea hah
#12
so whats going on? I have some requests in mind, but I am waiting until these ones are ready, you know, to dont bother alot
#13
sexy classic mode preview, I think youll do it once when you have all the characters possed and stuff, rite?
#14
Quote from: BlackJax96
Calcium scares meh ._.
aww but she is friendly~!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#15
JESUSCHRIST! miku is out! I must be quick making Calcium now
errr whoever who wants to test it and give me in-game images, pm kyouma and Ill send you the files there when its ready