Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Pure Dark Sonic

#1
Quote from: SilverBrawler on September 25, 2011, 08:44:09 PM
^ i am pretty sure he wont let you because you are new. im not even sure he will let me because he probably doesnt know my hacks.
Oh. I'll remove that comment then.
#2
Quote from: KTH on September 25, 2011, 07:56:01 PM
After, it's cause the light

what do you mean by that?
#3
So we'll still needs 3ds max 8?
#4
Quote from: xxgbcxx on September 25, 2011, 07:20:21 PM
i think he wants beyond to make them??...idk
no i just want someone to at least make them

Quote from: Carnage on September 25, 2011, 07:22:19 PM
lol disney chanell actors lol how the hell would they fit brawl? they dont have fighting moves and cmon disney chanell? even Alien would fit brawl better than any disney chanell  actor :S
*facepalm* not PSA! NOT IMPORT! I'm saying just a Vertex over someone.
Oh btw, Carnage, "You've got to use YOUR CROSSIANT!" (So Random Reference lol)
#5
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on September 25, 2011, 03:50:22 PM
Just F**k you.
People like you give stress and heart attacks to good people that don't deserve to get pressure.
I am almost completely sure you didn't even bothered of reading the past post, and i can assume you haven't read any notice about Vegeta either.

So just F**k of, use the other (there are millions of them) or make your own vertex of vegeta and stop pressuring people.
-_-
I didn't put any pressure on him. I'm asking. So what? i can't ask a question? you [censored] off [censored]. I'm new here so show me the post of Vegeta if you're so smart then.
Quote from: Christian_CAO on September 25, 2011, 03:59:47 PM

Anyway, to PureDarkSonic... Lets just wait and see what Beyonds next project is.

Personally, I think he needs a nice break for a bit, but what ever he does next will definitely be awesome  ;)
As for you CAO, thank you for understanding because some people like Master_Ryuk have no brains because they think I'm telling Beyond to make Vegeta right now

So thanx CAO for understanding I'm not forcing Beyond to make Vegeta
 Flaming
#6
Quote from: Beyond on August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM









What are you gonna do next? Vegeta please? I mean come on, the 2nd moveset for vegeta is out already and the vertex is not even done one bit.
#7
Quote from: Zack Winzard on September 17, 2011, 10:44:31 PMYou might want to say more than that considering what section this is, but I think you missed the part where I said Wolf is just as good. I was simply saying though I didn't think of that possibility.
yeah KTH said
Quote from: KTH on September 23, 2011, 11:29:28 PM
Sorry, that cause... I've maked Fang over Fox and....The scene of 3ds Max died.
But the true reason is that KTH really hates Fang the Sniper

Yo KTH, I was wondering if you could vertex Sonic into Mario and Vertex Mario into Sonic
#8
@Beyond
who are you making next?
#9
Quote from: Segtendo on September 23, 2011, 09:39:39 PMI believe those are the textures from Brawl Knuckles.
oh

btw, what character is knuckles over? I forgot
#10
Quote from: KTH on September 23, 2011, 05:03:45 PM
wow your so good at vertexing and texturing, I can't almost tell if those textures were ripped from a game
#11
Quote from: janitoalevic on September 23, 2011, 06:40:26 PMthe real sonic melee has created: Alm5252 GriM, and ZeonDude and the pack is :http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/images/link.png
ya know what janitoalevic? I'm really surprised that your not banned. Here's why you should be banned from Brawl Vault. You know why? Because when someone asks you to remove a hack and don't upload it to Brawl Vault because you stole their hack and never ask permission, you ignore it

ON-TOPIC:
KTH, what's the next Melee Character?
#12
Help / Re: "Tails over Lucas V2, with SA2 default" HELP!!!
September 18, 2011, 09:53:50 PM
just in case, put common3.pac and common3_en.pac in the same folder it should work
#13
so wolfgeta will be uploaded today?`
#14
Can 3DS MAX 2012 work? I can't download 2010
#15
can you show us a new preview?