Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Supertweed

#1
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 06, 2012, 07:18:48 PM
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on April 06, 2012, 06:53:16 PM
I see. Well, I recommend making a help thread so we can diagnose the problem there.
Two steps ahead of you captain.
#2
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 06, 2012, 06:13:03 PM
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on April 06, 2012, 05:23:15 PM
What modeling program are you using? If it isn't 3DS Max, it isn't likely to work.
Well, I assembled it all together in Maya and then moved it over to 3DS Max to sort the materials out, so it was exported from 3DS Max.
#3
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 06, 2012, 03:28:13 PM
Oh, hey, it's me, Chicken Chaser back from the dead. Changed my name to Supertweed and I'm here to prove that I still got it.
Except I don't still got it, well not yet anyway.
But I will, once I get the hang of all this model importing business.
I just need to get past this 'unhandled exception' error I keep getting whenever BrawlBox builds the model.



In case you can't quite tell without the textures, it's Link in his Ordon clothes with the Ordon shield and Ordon sword. Ordon.
#4
Quote from: poo on July 27, 2010, 10:04:18 PM
Sakurai should of just released an upgraded melee so they do not have to port all this melee stuff lol
Brawl IS an upgraded Melee. ಠ_ಠ
#7
Pikachu only has three extra slots, no room for Rocket. ;_;
#8
I'm saving all my textures for the Stack Smash tryouts results, so if I am accepted I'll have something to post, but until then I'm working on three textures, one stage, two characters to celebrate the upcoming release of a certain game. Well, upcoming at the moment, it'll probably be out before I finish the textures. But thse textures will be released as soon as they are finished, regardless of the tryouts.

Anyway, even though I hate teasers, I'm going to tack one on the end of this post so you know I've actually started this and so you have a good chance of working out what I'm making.

#9
Character Vertexes and Textures / Re: My first texture!
January 02, 2010, 03:46:43 PM
It's a very promising start!
#10
Updated with Pigma V2. It uses a moustacheless model from here and I used a pac that makes him able to replace nay Wario plumber suit from here although it might've worked if I just replaced the model without the pac...
#11
Just dropping by with a request: a moustacheless and capeless Warioman. Only the back part of the cape should be removed, the part round his neck needs to stay or there'll be holes.

It would make my new texture perfect! :D
#12
*Ctrl + F + Chicken Chaser = 16 Matches*
*Tears well up in eyes*
I feel so... appreciated... I think I need to write a speech to thank you.

But on a less heartwarming note, I'm releasing Pigma Dengar V2 tomorrow, so you might want to wait and see if you'd rather have that one in the pack.

I'd look through the whole list, but it's late here, and I gotta sleep. G'night.

EDIT: Released V2 of Pigma.
#13
Thanks a lot Shadowsquid. :)

@Humble
I had the same idea about making ZSS Faith a few months back, I even started on the texture, I was just going to make the ponytail transparent though as this was before all the fancy model doo-hickeying we have nowadays.
#14
Quote from: Humble on December 31, 2009, 12:45:15 AMI want to give her short hair.

Just a guess, but are you making Faith? Cause it would work well with the short haired ZSS.

And on the subject of hexxing, is it possible to somehow put Warioman onto a normal costume for Wario? I know just using the Warioman pac doesn't work, but would it be possible to hex it to work?
#15
Quote from: spiderjjr45 on December 30, 2009, 04:27:07 AM
Hey, I'm back at last! Just coming back to post a teaser for the next texture. I hope to get it done before 2010. Some of you may recognize this instantly, and others may only remember it after they get the hint.

These hints are always so easy to get, I wish people would do something more subtle, like make the letters a shade brighter. Anyway, looking forward to Black Mesa.