Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BeyondYou on December 30, 2009, 11:56:49 PM
Could someone make Ness without that little patch of hair in front of his face.

Thanks a lot. :D

That would remove all of his hair. =\
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but there are a bunch of knowledgeable people at least who can help; is it possible to make ZSS's ponytail shorter?  Either through transparencies, hexing part of it out, the partial size modifier, or using vertices?  Mainly I would like to make it shorter, and combine that with the hack by BigSharkz to put her ponytail inside her head so it looks like she has long hair, but by shrinking the ponytail I want to give her short hair.  Is it possible to make her ponytail shorter?  

Edit:  The thing I am talking about is in this video, 3:58 to 4:05.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7SgaNdbRUY&feature=player_embedded

Quote from: Humble on December 31, 2009, 12:45:15 AM
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but there are a bunch of knowledgeable people at least who can help; is it possible to make ZSS's ponytail shorter?  Either through transparencies, hexing part of it out, the partial size modifier, or using vertices?  Mainly I would like to make it shorter, and combine that with the hack by BigSharkz to put her ponytail inside her head so it looks like she has long hair, but by shrinking the ponytail I want to give her short hair.  Is it possible to make her ponytail shorter? 

Edit:  The thing I am talking about is in this video, 3:58 to 4:05.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7SgaNdbRUY&feature=player_embedded

It's possible through texture transparency.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Quote from: Shadow on December 31, 2009, 12:52:55 AM
Quote from: Humble on December 31, 2009, 12:45:15 AM
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but there are a bunch of knowledgeable people at least who can help; is it possible to make ZSS's ponytail shorter?  Either through transparencies, hexing part of it out, the partial size modifier, or using vertices?  Mainly I would like to make it shorter, and combine that with the hack by BigSharkz to put her ponytail inside her head so it looks like she has long hair, but by shrinking the ponytail I want to give her short hair.  Is it possible to make her ponytail shorter? 

Edit:  The thing I am talking about is in this video, 3:58 to 4:05.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7SgaNdbRUY&feature=player_embedded

It's possible through texture transparency.
And this will sound really nooby, but how do I make it transparent?  I have photoshop and have made textures, I just don't know how to do anything non-basic. (I know it isn't related to the topic, but you people are good as this stuff)

Quote from: Humble on December 31, 2009, 12:58:36 AM
Quote from: Shadow on December 31, 2009, 12:52:55 AM
Quote from: Humble on December 31, 2009, 12:45:15 AM
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but there are a bunch of knowledgeable people at least who can help; is it possible to make ZSS's ponytail shorter?  Either through transparencies, hexing part of it out, the partial size modifier, or using vertices?  Mainly I would like to make it shorter, and combine that with the hack by BigSharkz to put her ponytail inside her head so it looks like she has long hair, but by shrinking the ponytail I want to give her short hair.  Is it possible to make her ponytail shorter? 

Edit:  The thing I am talking about is in this video, 3:58 to 4:05.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7SgaNdbRUY&feature=player_embedded

It's possible through texture transparency.
And this will sound really nooby, but how do I make it transparent?  I have photoshop and have made textures, I just don't know how to do anything non-basic. (I know it isn't related to the topic, but you people are good as this stuff)

In BrawlBox, export your texture image, open the texture image in Photoshop, erase how much of the ponytail you don't want, save, and replace in BrawlBox.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Quote from: Shadow on December 31, 2009, 01:04:41 AM
Quote from: Humble on December 31, 2009, 12:58:36 AM
Quote from: Shadow on December 31, 2009, 12:52:55 AM
Quote from: Humble on December 31, 2009, 12:45:15 AM
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but there are a bunch of knowledgeable people at least who can help; is it possible to make ZSS's ponytail shorter?  Either through transparencies, hexing part of it out, the partial size modifier, or using vertices?  Mainly I would like to make it shorter, and combine that with the hack by BigSharkz to put her ponytail inside her head so it looks like she has long hair, but by shrinking the ponytail I want to give her short hair.  Is it possible to make her ponytail shorter?  

Edit:  The thing I am talking about is in this video, 3:58 to 4:05.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7SgaNdbRUY&feature=player_embedded

It's possible through texture transparency.
And this will sound really nooby, but how do I make it transparent?  I have photoshop and have made textures, I just don't know how to do anything non-basic. (I know it isn't related to the topic, but you people are good as this stuff)

In BrawlBox, export your texture image, open the texture image in Photoshop, erase how much of the ponytail you don't want, save, and replace in BrawlBox.
...I feel really really dumb.  :X

Thanks for the help Shadow!

Quote from: Humble on December 31, 2009, 12:45:15 AMI want to give her short hair.

Just a guess, but are you making Faith? Cause it would work well with the short haired ZSS.

And on the subject of hexxing, is it possible to somehow put Warioman onto a normal costume for Wario? I know just using the Warioman pac doesn't work, but would it be possible to hex it to work?

December 31, 2009, 02:43:28 PM #442 Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 02:45:16 PM by shadowsquid86
I think I've seen a playable Warioman somewhere...

EDIT: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=4541

Although I doubt it is possible...I think a good idea would be to remove the "hat" on Link and Toon Link if possible.. I'm guessing removing it will remove part of his head though...but I'm not completely sure.

Quote from: Dchen on December 31, 2009, 04:57:19 PM
Although I doubt it is possible...I think a good idea would be to remove the "hat" on Link and Toon Link if possible.. I'm guessing removing it will remove part of his head though...but I'm not completely sure.

Quote from: Jack H. on December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM
FAQ
There's a lot of pages in this thread. Let's answer a few of the questions that appear often:

  • Q: Can you get rid of Link/Toon Link's Hat? How about Mario, Luigi etc.
         - A: No. It leaves a gaping hole in the back of his head. As for Mario, and the others, their hat goes inside their heads for some odd reason.


(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Quote from: Chicken Chaser on December 31, 2009, 02:13:03 PM
Quote from: Humble on December 31, 2009, 12:45:15 AMI want to give her short hair.

Just a guess, but are you making Faith? Cause it would work well with the short haired ZSS.
:O  You saw right through me!  I have a topic in the PSA request boards, about making a faith. 

This is more of a personal request than one that would be useful for others, but could you remove Ike's head, headband, hair, etc. so I can remake my Headless Horseman the right way? Keep the sword, cape, armor, and stuff like that, just anything associated with his head.

Thanks a lot Shadowsquid. :)

@Humble
I had the same idea about making ZSS Faith a few months back, I even started on the texture, I was just going to make the ponytail transparent though as this was before all the fancy model doo-hickeying we have nowadays.

Quote from: Chicken Chaser on January 01, 2010, 05:11:43 PM
Thanks a lot Shadowsquid. :)

@Humble
I had the same idea about making ZSS Faith a few months back, I even started on the texture, I was just going to make the ponytail transparent though as this was before all the fancy model doo-hickeying we have nowadays.
Well I know its possible to move her ponytail inside her head by moving and rotating her bones in brawlbox, so I'm messing around with that trying to get it to work, once I do I'll make it transparent at the bottom so we can have a real Faith in Brawl, eventually I'll use the partial size modifier to toy with her model a bit more (flatter chest, larger legs to simulate the baggy pants, and that is pretty much it)

I have a question do you do the partial size modifier in brawl box or is it a diferant program?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.