Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - masamune

#1
Yes, it is possible.
#2
 *facepalm*
I...skipped part 2...thank you, btw...
#3
Somehow, I can't import Palutena into BB (0.71) with her bones.
Did you have that issue, too?
#4
I see!
Thank you for answering!
#5
Moves which depend on the distance between your character and its opponent, can we implement them?
I'll take Link as an example for what I mean:
If you press A when the opponent is far, he will fire an arrow.  
When the opponent is close, however,he will execute the spin attack.
#6
Thanks for the tutorial! I don't think you've mentioned it, but when using the Wall Worm smd and qd importer, you have to enable 'animated models' before importing the smd animation. Otherwise, you won't be able to preview your animation (happened to me once.)
#7
The search function doesn't work correctly.
I get the "database error" or "no results found" screens when I try to look something up.
#8
Nice to see the spirit train!
I hope you can get the original version as well.
#9
Stages / Re: Stage Workshop
July 19, 2015, 09:19:35 PM
Almost done!
#10
Stages / Re: Stage Workshop
July 06, 2015, 11:33:49 PM
Quote from: DocStrange on July 06, 2015, 06:46:51 PM
Butter Building looks rad!
Thanks!
Quote from: DocStrange on July 06, 2015, 06:46:51 PM
Will it have the rotating effect or bad guys floating by?
It will have both.

#11
I'm up for it.
It's my first time as a tester, but I'll do my best!
#12
Looking forward to that Ridley (these animations are really good)!
Do you plan to make a BrawlEx version for 2.0?
#13
Stages / Re: Stage Workshop
June 09, 2015, 03:51:17 PM
I'd like to post my progress more often, but I always end up showing something when I'm almost finished with the stage. I'll show what I've done so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

All of them are far from finished: I'll finish them during the summer vacations (or earlier, if possible).

Quote from: Scout on June 08, 2015, 03:32:26 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It looks nice! Did you get the model from models ressource?
#14


It looks really good!
Edit: and they are much more colorful, too (especially the blazing chamber)!
#15
*subscribes*
I love those Subpace Emissary pictures (and now I want Antasma on my SD card)!