Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - FailBoy

#1
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
July 14, 2012, 02:21:25 AM
He is going to make the tail glow orange with the Final Smash, like if it was shooting fire  :af:
#3
Quote from: SmashClash on May 31, 2012, 01:47:05 AM
Hey, Nano, what's the progress on Ezio?
Waitin for teh tristripper
#4
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
May 30, 2012, 10:13:58 PM
For the Parallel tourney
#5
Model Imports / Re: FailBoy's Custom Imports
May 30, 2012, 10:13:50 PM
For the Parallel tourney
#6
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 01, 2012, 11:28:20 PM
I really quite enjoyed that video pikazz. :)
I watched the original after I watched it. :P
. . .
. . .
Just

. . .
Just

All you could of done was apologize. :srs: You probably just irritated him even more. -.-
Geesh, your name really does match you
that comment in black wasnt needed.

Again KJP, you really need to be a better example as a moderator... He apologized. added a little harmless commentary. You're just adding un-needed heat to the fire, and making the situation worse.

Oh... this is Nanobuds... I forgot to sign off my brother's account >.>

*switches user*
#7
Quote from: LittleBoygos on May 01, 2012, 09:37:28 PM
pshhh bro I already gots your old Ness import you never posted. Remember?

Make himmmm. and you're still using the model I ripped, correct?
yup
#8
Hello! I'm Nanobud's brother

I make Custom models/imports, using parts from random models. Nano helps me rig them if I need it.

I take IDEAS, not requests.

Planned:
1.Katniss Everdeen






Current Project:
 
Katniss Everdeen

#9
grunt on wario :srs:
#10
I think my brother plans to do an elite 1 day... he has a model but its bad

we are hoping some1 PSAs ezio.... we already have ike ported 2 olimar just for ezio
#11
Ironman is a freakin beast
#12
I can't wait for Dr Mario
#13
Father looks great!
#14
you forgot to uncheck the extra shield polygons on their backs
#15
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 01, 2012, 04:05:38 AM
Quote from: Rockin Pervy on March 31, 2012, 08:50:08 PM
Thanks to magic *snort snort* ( and advice from pikazz) I have accomplished this! Still working on it though



That is freakin awesome

Post Merge: April 01, 2012, 04:08:51 AM

th
Quote from: Mariodk on April 01, 2012, 01:39:06 AM
as i said after i am done with Dr. mario(but with texture cuz that i can“t do)
edit:
epic preview warning:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



That is sick