Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Beyond

#1
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
October 01, 2014, 01:27:45 PM

I love all of you and I want all of you to continue spreading love as I have loved you.  :srs:

Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on October 01, 2014, 11:35:47 AM
 Oooo. His bangs need to be edited to look more like TL's bangs. Other than that, I await for this release.



Thank you kind sir. Though this was never intended to be a 1:1 recreation of Hyrule Warriors Link but more or a Warriors' inspired Alt. This honestly started out as me trying to make a Smash 4 inspired alt, then I played around with the scarf and it kind of snowballed from there.

But if someone wants to redo his hair and release a "True Hyrule Warriors Link" they can go right ahead.

♥
#2
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
June 22, 2014, 04:05:01 AM

So I want to get this done soon before the vault is filled with them. Unfortunately with all the released pics and info various aspects and details of my interpretation are out of date and need to be changed.

Fortunately those changes are mostly texture work. I'm hoping to have the remainder of the texture done this week.



Until then, I'm throwing this question out there now. Would anyone like to rig him?

#3
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 30, 2014, 03:24:07 AM
Quote from: Kage Ryu on April 29, 2014, 01:59:15 AM
I love it. Custom designs are a pleasure to see. Keep being beyond awesome, Beyond.
Quote from: Gravity on April 29, 2014, 02:01:29 AM
Ohhhhh... oooooh... mmmm yeah, that hits the spot.
Quote from: Iwvi on April 29, 2014, 02:05:19 AM
I'm not sure if I've said it before... I'm kinda shy, but I love you beyond!
Quote from: Nαno on April 29, 2014, 02:05:26 AM
I luh u <3
Quote from: Kyouma on April 29, 2014, 02:30:26 AM
I love when beyond posts on this thread, not exactly for his actual previews; for the reactions

I love all of you. I love all of the love that my love spreading spreads. Love.  :srs:


Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on April 29, 2014, 08:24:57 AM
the model is looking great so far, who will be rigging it?
will you do it yourself, or will you let someone else do it?

Post Merge: April 29, 2014, 08:36:27 AM

the model is looking great so far, who will be rigging it?
will you do it yourself, or will you let someone else do it?



I will most likely be rigging it despite my dislike for that part of the importing process. Though A lot of the original rig remains intact from what little I've messed with, with only the heavily edited and completely new elements needing (re)rigging.
#4
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 29, 2014, 01:29:59 AM
Quote from: Tormod on April 29, 2014, 01:08:37 AM
@ Beyond: That looks great, I am very much looking forward to it. You said warriors inspired, does that mean he won't be exactly the same as hyrule warriors Link?


While Hyrule Warriors is the main source of inspiration for his design, I've borrowed small design elements from other source materials like Smash 4 and the Skyward Sword Manga.

Though some changes have been made simply because I find them aesthetically pleasing and there isn't much reference material for Hyrule Warriors to work with so much of it had to be left to my imagination.

And of course I had to make it fit Brawl so the textures were made with that in mind.
#5
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 29, 2014, 12:35:35 AM


I had some free time, so my Warriors' inspired Link now has a sword.

yay.

Lots of Link lately. I am happy with this.  :srs:

#6
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 13, 2014, 04:39:52 PM
Quote from: Gravity on April 13, 2014, 05:28:21 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Yo! Yoooooooo!

I love your tits so much right now. :srs: Let me squeeze them!
#7
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 08, 2014, 01:14:55 AM
Quote from: Nαno on April 08, 2014, 12:02:50 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I like. :srs:

I want more.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#8


So... Ike Climbers is just a joke?....


ok....
#9
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 01, 2014, 05:45:02 PM


Slowly but surely this'll get done.

Some texture work and tweaking mostly, as well as modeling his sword.

#10
Rules / Feedback / Brawl Vault / Re: ɹɐǝp ɥo
April 01, 2014, 05:20:50 PM


<_<

Yo, Miacis.

The forum is broke.  :srs:



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#11
Quote from: SJS on March 24, 2014, 12:37:49 AM
Updated my CSP pack, here's the changelist:

Custom CSP names (smaller and sleeker!)
Donkey Kong (new pose)

Samus (removed head from "Ready to Fight!" banner)
Ivysaur (removed head from CSS name)
Squirtle (removed head from "Ready to Fight!" banner)
Yoshi (made smaller and removed head from "Ready to Fight!" banner)
Lucario (removed the cheesy aura effect)
Bowser (removed head from CSS name)
R.O.B. (removed head from "Ready to Fight!" banner)
Captain Falcon (removed head from "Ready to Fight!" banner)

Haven't updated the Dropbox folders or the PM pack yet, and I won't until later.



SJ. The new DK pose is sexy.

:srs: Put babies in my vagina.
#12
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
March 19, 2014, 02:00:31 AM
Quote from: Iwvi on March 19, 2014, 12:59:24 AM
Loving the textures. Is he thinner?


I prefer to say slimmer. But yes, yes he is.

Also. I love all of you.  :srs:
#13
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
March 18, 2014, 10:40:42 PM

Guys! GUYS!! I did the progress!  :happy:

#14
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
March 15, 2014, 11:49:34 PM

<_<

I've been working on a Link too. But slow progress is slow and motivation is low.