WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 25 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Oizen on October 01, 2014, 01:55:07 AM
Im serious. Stop.  :srs: Its just a Link hack.
Quote from: Gamidame_K on September 29, 2014, 01:14:00 PM
some people dont come to this thread to actually show a Work in progress
gotta love these times when a critique becomes a drama

Quote from: Gamidame_K on October 01, 2014, 02:13:37 AM
gotta love these times when a critique becomes a drama
Again, the words "critique" and "criticism" are being thrown around pretty liberally in this topic. Allow me to demonstrate a proper critique.

Quote from: Nαnobuds on September 30, 2014, 05:33:25 PM
Soon... ish.


Very nice work, Nano and Beyond! It's coming along well, and it's accurate to the source material. I'm personally a stickler for accuracy, so in my eyes, the hair could use a little bit of work, as the part seems a little wide--though that could also easily be the angle. The textures look wonderful, and you can really see all of the extra bits and pieces from Hyrule Warriors Link's design here. I would also suggest a more saturated variant to match the palette of Hyrule Warriors to be included with this. Perhaps a Dark Link as well?

On a separate note, I'm just going to ask once more if anyone is good with making texture maps from scratch. I've made a topic about it in the Model Requests, but we all know how often people go and check that place.

How the hell did I managed to miss that Link? :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Pardon me if I have posted this in the wrong place but was there a preview or so for a Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf somewhere in this thread if I posted this in the wrong category then I will remove this post immediately

October 01, 2014, 11:35:47 AM #16474 Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 12:04:39 PM by ShadowLuigi-NG-
Quote from: Nαnobuds on September 30, 2014, 05:33:25 PM
Soon... ish.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


 Oooo. His bangs need to be edited to look more like TL's bangs. Other than that, I await for this release.

------------

Wow. I really need to complete my requests at this point.

On another note




I love all of you and I want all of you to continue spreading love as I have loved you.  :srs:

Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on October 01, 2014, 11:35:47 AM
 Oooo. His bangs need to be edited to look more like TL's bangs. Other than that, I await for this release.



Thank you kind sir. Though this was never intended to be a 1:1 recreation of Hyrule Warriors Link but more or a Warriors' inspired Alt. This honestly started out as me trying to make a Smash 4 inspired alt, then I played around with the scarf and it kind of snowballed from there.

But if someone wants to redo his hair and release a "True Hyrule Warriors Link" they can go right ahead.

♥

October 01, 2014, 04:18:21 PM #16476 Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 04:20:17 PM by TurboChaos
Quote from: Beyond on October 01, 2014, 01:27:45 PM

I love all of you and I want all of you to continue spreading love as I have loved you.  :srs:


Thank you kind sir. Though this was never intended to be a 1:1 recreation of Hyrule Warriors Link but more or a Warriors' inspired Alt. This honestly started out as me trying to make a Smash 4 inspired alt, then I played around with the scarf and it kind of snowballed from there.

But if someone wants to redo his hair and release a "True Hyrule Warriors Link" they can go right ahead.

♥
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


--------------------

Re-did Airman's eyes and belt. Now I can proudly say that this model is done. [spoiler]

Quote from: Beyond on October 01, 2014, 01:27:45 PM

I love all of you and I want all of you to continue spreading love as I have loved you.  :srs:


Thank you kind sir. Though this was never intended to be a 1:1 recreation of Hyrule Warriors Link but more or a Warriors' inspired Alt. This honestly started out as me trying to make a Smash 4 inspired alt, then I played around with the scarf and it kind of snowballed from there.

But if someone wants to redo his hair and release a "True Hyrule Warriors Link" they can go right ahead.

♥
*IS REALLY TEMPTED TO TAKE YOU UP ON THIS*



HELP ME!! So, I am working on  White Mage (Over Peach), and rigged lmost all the model (except of the hands) but the legs glitches. Anyone know why?

I would say this is pretty gay, but Im not one to say that since my avatar and signature are a pinky girly anime girl

Quote from: Gamidame_K on October 01, 2014, 09:45:36 PM
I would say this is pretty gay, but Im not one to say that since my avatar and signature are a pinky girly anime girl

I didn't get it? .-.

Quote from: Ashley and Red on October 01, 2014, 09:48:11 PM
I didn't get it? .-.
I think he might've been commenting about Beyond's post since Beyond said he loved all of us so much. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 01, 2014, 10:03:27 PM
I think he might've been commenting about Beyond's post since Beyond said he loved all of us so much. :P

oh, I tought it was about my import >.< IDK how to fix the right leg..


keepin' it SSStylish.
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: Ashley and Red on October 01, 2014, 08:33:30 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


HELP ME!! So, I am working on  White Mage (Over Peach), and rigged lmost all the model (except of the hands) but the legs glitches. Anyone know why?

White Mage? Nice!

------
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


[spoiler]


Thanks to Nano and MarioFan, I was able to fix the eyes...hmm, still work to be done.