Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - powerofthe17

#1
Project Concepts / Re: Project KAI.: Rebirth
March 04, 2015, 12:49:06 AM
Quote from: Gamidame_K on March 01, 2015, 12:18:46 AM
lol im not re-rigging a working model, you can rather make the animations with falcon's default model, afterall the only  bone edits I made was the scarf which I turned into the chain
wow man never thoought of that I'll do it XD ;D thanks for the idea i'll just falcon lol
#2
Project Concepts / Re: Project KAI.: Rebirth
February 28, 2015, 08:42:47 PM
um no your didn't lol and I'm like jojo jotaro from the ps3 game that's on the vault when i transfer it to maya the model is bigger than the bones so I need it rerigged for better use so I can work on jotaro's moveset
#3
Project Concepts / Re: Project KAI.: Rebirth
February 28, 2015, 05:52:29 PM
ok could someone please rerig jotaro over c.falcon for maya use because the latest one we have doesnt work well with maya
#4
to split one model into manny in maya what are you trying to do?
#5
nice ;D
#6
shiny looks waaay better XD
#7
Quote from: Boobsey on February 16, 2015, 04:58:19 PM
This will be over Brawl, and there will be a version with and without new stages
oh also if we find someone could we make a who project m version but after we do the brawl one and just delete brawl characters and add the smash4 cast and keep it smash4? like I can figure out how to transfer the movesets and make them faster for project m or we can find someone just a suggestion boobsey :D
#8
nice so are you gonna rip shulk your self plus the rigg should be over ike at least I perfer and pac kirby is awesome XD
#9
oh quick qestion will there be two versions? and what will this be over?
#10
i can help import little macs animations for you since we got a better model I can animate you know me boobsy lol XD

Post Merge: February 13, 2015, 11:20:05 PM

so do you want me to join i've been off for a while but I can chip in with completed things lol
#11
Quote from: ZX_RendingSaber_XZ on February 13, 2015, 07:35:18 PM
That Lucina looks AMAZING! Also RTB posted a link of all models ripped from SmashU+all the scripts needed to import them into 3ds max on models-resource
https://www.mediafire.com/?e7tacds6nrot6 <---- where you can find all the model files from SmashU
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27874399/Models/SmashBrosU.html <------- tutorial and tools for getting them into 3ds max.  
hey could you do them in obj or 3ds files?
#12
i can animate and rig and also psa a little plus we can use some characters psa's that have been created already too lol
#13
woa wm looks awesome and frozenfire the demo's pretty awesome I finnally got to test and my status update on ryu is 50% done now some  questions real quick

ryu hayabusa

ok so I was thinking since ryu is good with his fist and almost any weapon should I make two modes

the first mode is based off of his ninja gaiden 2 moveset which he attackes with his sword of corse :D

and the second mode will be his moveset from doa5u( dead or alive ultimate)

so would 2 modes be good or too much for this character? suggestions anyone I'm running out of ideas for him lol
#14
I have returned from the dead lol I have smash4 wiiu now anyone wanna give their fc also now I can finally do little mac perfectly since i've got a feel for him in smash 4 lol and the win version is fantastic and beautiful :D

edit: btw my dad was in an accident and I couldn't go on for a while I was too worried lol but i'm fine now and i'm glad too see everyone working so hard time to get back to work! :D
#15
Quote from: Ashley and Red on November 13, 2014, 09:59:49 PM
@Queen, the normal CSS screen prob happens because you need to wait, at least 5 secs before selecting the "Brawl" and 5 secs before selecting a character...
ok soo I just cam back and our progress quadrupled!!!! horrreeeeeyyyysheeeeeeeeetttt :O oh...my.. gowd I am amazed guys lets keep up the good work lol and when was the project m version again I forgot? lol anyway I can finally get back to work more lol XD