Project KAI.: Rebirth

Started by Kyouma, June 10, 2014, 05:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What does the project need more?

Touhou
Anime characters (specify)
Kancolle
Jojo
SNK (the brand, not attack of titan)
Quote from: Gamidame_K on February 15, 2015, 05:23:31 AM
now it is time to start alts, following the natural order, Ill start with Mario's alts



for obvious reasons, this Mario will be KAI only

This is hilarious. I'm suddenly eager to see what other alts are gonna be in this project.
Also, you should add more JoJo's imports anyway just because.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

welp, I would like to, but the deal with jojo imports is the big lack of models around; if I could only contact someone who could actually rip all the models from ASB I would probably import all of them

That would be wonderful. But you are right, no one is really ripping them (which is a shame).
I did download the 1.0 version of KAI and I thought it was fairly cool. Keep up the good work.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

thanks!
welp, by now the characters I can say that will be in the next version will be:
-Shimakaze
-Kars
-Battletoads
I will probably replace existing characters for new ones:
-I will replace Miku's slot for Meme-chan (to leave space for the future Miku PSA)
-I will replace Alicia for Ashley (Alicia will still be up as an Ashley alt)

Quote from: Gamidame_K on February 20, 2015, 10:03:17 PM
thanks!
welp, by now the characters I can say that will be in the next version will be:
-Shimakaze
-Kars
-Battletoads
I will probably replace existing characters for new ones:
-I will replace Miku's slot for Meme-chan (to leave space for the future Miku PSA)
-I will replace Alicia for Ashley (Alicia will still be up as an Ashley alt)

Too hype. I actually watched the video after I saw the import you made. That video is amazing.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Hmm, what happened to the Bismarck you were working on?

ok could someone please rerig jotaro over c.falcon for maya use because the latest one we have doesnt work well with maya
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

did I send you the Kill la Kill jotaro? that one doesnt have bone edits so it should work for maya
you can import it there and animate the chains in brawlbox later, afterall the chains are not so hard to animate

um no your didn't lol and I'm like jojo jotaro from the ps3 game that's on the vault when i transfer it to maya the model is bigger than the bones so I need it rerigged for better use so I can work on jotaro's moveset
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

lol im not re-rigging a working model, you can rather make the animations with falcon's default model, afterall the only  bone edits I made was the scarf which I turned into the chain

Just guessing, Gamidame, will you update Mario? like, using his SSB4 model, or his 3d world one, or the MK8 one?

I will use the one Ive been using, Im not raelly into the sm4sh hype, nor the melee nostalgia
brawl is brawl, but I try to keep the smash 3 style to make it a bit more different than regular brawl

Quote from: Gamidame_K on March 01, 2015, 12:18:46 AM
lol im not re-rigging a working model, you can rather make the animations with falcon's default model, afterall the only  bone edits I made was the scarf which I turned into the chain
wow man never thoought of that I'll do it XD ;D thanks for the idea i'll just falcon lol
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

March 04, 2015, 12:57:36 AM #118 Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 05:03:16 AM by Gamidame_K
well, that should work since I didnt edit anything in the skeleton that is different to falcon's
btw about the project, the poll is over, Touhou wins; Ill re-open another poll when I can confirm a new touhou character for the project

Post Merge: March 04, 2015, 05:03:16 AM

A BIG NEW MEMBER IN THE FAMILY!
[/b]


Whoa, that was a rather large announcement.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es