Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - ABloodyCanadian

#1
I missed out last year... good to know what's the deal this time around.
#2
I'm getting back into Moveset Mods, and I'm trying to get my Baked Animations working into BrawlBox... Sadly, the images in the tutorial went broken... Any possibilities of getting this fixed?
#3
Control Rig is making progress, as well as the Updated Control Rig Tutorial...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#4
Okay, so Gami Dropped out for importing the model for me. And I thank him greatly for his efforts. However, as it is right now, the import has issues for it crashes the game, and I'll need somebody else to fill in his shoes.

Request Thread
#5
! No longer available

Old build, but I talk about future plans!
#6
Help / Re: Custom character animation issues
October 16, 2015, 05:28:32 PM
I'd first check if the model starts off the bone tree as follows...

TopN>TransN>XRotN>YRotN>HipN

Then check if the TransN Bone is moving at all. Looking at the video now, seeing that the run is fine but the walk isn't... it most likely is because you didn't animate the TransN Bone.
#7
Help / Re: How do I load the SSBB Goku mod?
October 12, 2015, 04:49:37 PM
I have a couple questions for you...

Do you use Gecko or Riivolution to load Brawl? If I had to guess, you're most likely running Riivolution. If that is the case, does your GCT File contain the File Patch Code? Gecko Users need this to load mods off their SD Card, Riivolution users don't since it comes with a File Patch Code already. Having one in their GCT File would cancel each other out.

To make the mod work in Brawl after making sure you're running Brawl Correctly. You need to put the files in the following directory...

private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/pit/*Insert Mod Files Here*

Specifically, what should be in this folder is a bunch of PAC files, and PCS files. The names of the files also matter. But that's not really an issue since the files are already named correctly, looking at the file now.

If you wanna go to Character Selection Portraits and the sort, I could go over that with you, but this is all you need to make the mod playable in-game.
#8
Kitten got an upgrade!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It ain't done, but it's making progress... lol...
#9
Fixed. Thanks again!
#10
Wario has about twice the amount of costumes compared to the rest of the cast... Meaning the double numbers at the end of each costume PAC/PCS file exceed what most characters have. Biker/Classic Costumes included.
#11
I'm not dead...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gonna give this to Gami when the skinning for this is done... idk how to Model Import... lol...
#12
There's a General Help Thread you could have gone to instead. You should look around the forums some more...
#13
Ending this discussion here...

For future reference, this topic is dedicated for you guys to get us to apply changes for a broken hack that you have a fix for.

If you don't have any Mods for us to fix, don't post here.
#14
Fixed
#15
Well, you can use WiiScrubber to patch the files in the vault into the ISO itself. Or, you can make a GCT File in the Codes folders, and place all the downloaded files much like other Gecko Users. You'd spend less time if you could figure out how to do the later.