Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Sylv

#1
Interface Misc. / Re: Trophy Heaven
March 22, 2018, 01:37:26 AM
Sorry I haven't updated this at all for over a year, I will pick this up sometime in the near future. I'll also be updating Roy and Roy(Awakening)'s current trophies. Anyways feel free to comment if you have any ideas for trophies and I'll keep you all updated.
#2
Quote from: teh-myuutsu on August 01, 2017, 05:56:06 PM
Originality isn't a problem at this point so much as lifespan. A new, original Smash Mod is in development (will reveal more as release gets closer), however, if the game dies preceding or during launch, it is pointless.

If this mod is released successfully, it will kill Brawl Minus and possibly Smash 2.
Yes, I'd love to see a random mod made by one person "kill" 2 big mods with a whole team of devs.
#4
Music & SFX / Re: Taking BRSTM Loop Requests~!
April 30, 2017, 02:22:01 AM
Hey again, hope you're doing well and aren't to busy to handle these requests. I only have a few this time, thanks in advance! :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iY4DzpbZoM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlfcTouUap4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBFSrnPLkw8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKZok614-f4
#5
General Hacking Discussion / Re: Brawlex Max ID
March 15, 2017, 11:22:52 PM
Quote from: Drybonesboy on March 15, 2017, 06:44:29 PM
Could I go higher? like 80?
no, 3F is the lowest and 7F is the highest. no less, no more (at least currently)
#6
Help / Re: LXP Young Link in vPM 3.6 issues
March 10, 2017, 02:21:28 PM
In LXP Young Link is cloned off of Link, not Toon Link
#7
Portraits, Menus, (etc...) / Re: Custom Marks? Sure!
February 12, 2017, 11:17:45 PM
Quote from: jammer506 on February 12, 2017, 07:17:31 PM
Following your step by step was the ONLY way I could get this to work.

Thank you.

As a side note-Whatever symbol was last added now shows up as the one of the symbols for the Random Slot, is there anyway to avoid that?
Random uses Cosmetic ID 30, so simply changing the ID number of your mark to something like 31 will fix it

Post Merge: February 12, 2017, 11:17:50 PM

Quote from: jammer506 on February 12, 2017, 07:17:31 PM
Following your step by step was the ONLY way I could get this to work.

Thank you.

As a side note-Whatever symbol was last added now shows up as the one of the symbols for the Random Slot, is there anyway to avoid that?
Random uses Cosmetic ID 30, so simply changing the ID number of your mark to something like 31 will fix it
#8
Quote from: Mr.HackMan on January 15, 2017, 08:41:18 PM
I can't find marth in the CosmeticConfig templates folder  :(
Just use a normal BrawlEx one, works just as fine
#9
Music & SFX / Re: Taking BRSTM Loop Requests~!
December 22, 2016, 11:17:17 AM
Quote from: Smash Warrior™ on December 22, 2016, 06:04:15 AM
Ah crud! Ignore that! :p
That's for Russell_SSB.
Oh okay lol
#11
Hey, i love this PSA you guys did an amazing job with it! It feels almost exactly like Sm4sh Cloud. Though there are some bugs I've noticed, sorry if they were already reported:
Entrance: Sometimes Cloud will have Limit Charge when entering
Dash Attack: Sometimes moves characters it hits to Cloud's center
Aerial Neutral-B: Hitboxes are off
Limit Charge Up-B: Holding B afterwards will cause Cloud to float in the air, he falls normally when B is released
Aerial Down-B: If you activate Limit Charge you lose all vertical momentum
#13
So I've had this issue for months and haven't been able to find a fix and it's driving me crazy. I have 2 Characters using IDs 7E and 7F and they both have Mario's Stocks instead of their custom ones and the one using 7F has the Mario series Victory Theme. The stocks all have their PAT0s and everything seems correct. This stock issue persists even when using a different character's configs.
#14
Help / Re: How do I delete Vertices?
December 09, 2016, 08:01:11 PM
On Brawlbox there's a Tool button on the top, press it and go to Vertices Editor. Select your vertices and on the bottom left it should say average and press it. It doesn't delete them, but it makes them very small to see.
#15
Music & SFX / Re: Taking BRSTM Loop Requests~!
December 06, 2016, 08:10:58 PM
Quote from: Smash Warrior™ on December 06, 2016, 04:21:36 AM
Wow, it has been a while. I'm on it. :)

Post Merge: December 06, 2016, 06:02:11 AM

Also you sent the same link twice
Darn it, never noticed. Here's the Red theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma7kL52ldzk