Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - mariokart64n

#1
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
August 28, 2012, 06:39:44 AM
I'm not totally happy with my zero suit peach, but I figure I'd drop it here for people to beta test. Hopefuly I can get some feedback on it to improve on the final version which I'll then release on the brawlvault

http://www.mediafire.com/?q2g8xo73h1f4r4x
#2
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
August 23, 2012, 10:30:10 PM
the effect is probably random, depending on what images are in the RAM.
#3
if there were any shadows, you would see the geometry used inside the skull. they basically have a sphere with eyes and teeth floating around.

this also means the original MMD model does not permit shadow on the face. the body yes, but not the face.

#4
my LAT port didn't go soo well.

even with the model optimized from 40K to 6K, I somehow crept backup to 12K after making all the different facial expressions.

but really other then that I'm happy with how the model looks ingame. near identical to MMD


#5
is this like a female interpretation of marth?
#6
Model Imports / [3D Rip] Space Channel 5 Part2
August 11, 2012, 03:07:26 AM
these were a b*tch to rip! >_< but good lowpoly models for people to practice porting on.


http://www.mediafire.com/?rwfgt0ue8duf20e
#7
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
August 10, 2012, 03:56:35 AM
wasted the entire evening ripping these, What the!? do I do with em now lol

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#8
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
August 07, 2012, 02:36:51 AM
a better solution would be to for someone to write a working collada importer/exporter for Blender...
#9
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
August 06, 2012, 03:45:28 PM
Hasnt Sora been ported already?
#10
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
August 06, 2012, 03:36:34 PM
I'm bored, anyone need a hand with a mod?
#11
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
August 06, 2012, 02:29:33 AM
I'll make the release after I complete the rayne port
#12
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
August 05, 2012, 06:35:36 PM
yeah that logo design is brilliant!

#13
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
August 05, 2012, 06:10:28 PM
its on hold until I can decide on what to do with the gloves... :\
#14
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
August 05, 2012, 06:17:49 AM
for rayne? ..nah I'm on the fence about how dumb her original BR2 face mesh is... currently searching for reference material.. but there really is no better face lol outside a bunch of comic sketches and the movie actors
#15
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
August 05, 2012, 05:51:36 AM
I uploaded the material+shader in the original topic about it

to apply it is easy, just follow the readme i left inside.