Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Meeper12346

#1
Project Concepts / Re: Pokébrawl
January 20, 2017, 01:01:47 AM
Quote from: xretrogradex on January 16, 2017, 09:08:55 AM
hey man guess I'm sorta working on a similar thing? you still working on this? and does that ditto you have work the download disappeared off the vault long ago ...

Hi. It's been very hard to find time to work on it. I would say i'm no longer working on it, but I am still interested in the principle. As for the Ditto thing, I personally contacted the creator himself and he reuploaded it on the vault, with a new download link. Thanks for the message!
#2
Project Concepts / Re: Pokébrawl
November 21, 2016, 01:08:48 AM
Quote from: The Demon on November 20, 2016, 08:24:42 PM
I'm a big fan of pokemon, and although I sadly don't know any psa skills, I can do the portraits for you. Also, can you please add Haunter

I was thinking of adding Haunter actually, maybe over Sonic? But I need to port one of the PSAs on the vault (either the Ganondorf one or the Meta Knight one), something I don't know how to do. And if you could do the portraits, that'd help a lot!
#3
Project Concepts / Pokébrawl
November 18, 2016, 03:12:13 PM

this logo is very dirty and was whipped up really quick, it is not final

Hi, everyone! I wanted to make my first project concept on an idea that i've had for a long time. That being a fighting game based entirely on Pokémon. While Pokken Tournament filled this empty gap of my life, one thing i've still been waiting for was a more traditional 2D fighting game. I plan to replace all of the characters and stages in the game (otherwise it wouldn't really be a Pokébrawl would it). I know that Revan made a Pokébrawl as well, but he has never updated his thread for a long time, which makes me think that it is (sadly) dead. SleepyJirachi also tried his hand at making one, but again, it's gone years without any updates. The one I have to thank the most is definitely the Project Pokémon Brawl PSA. Without them, most of these couldn't be possible since they did the major coding back in the day. I highly recommend you check them out, link here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0. Help is super appreciated, and I really need someone to rig models because I stink at that. Without further ado, here's a bunch of info.

Latest updates
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Characters and Stages (added)
Here are the Pokémon and stages that have already been added into the game.

Characters
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Stages
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Characters and Stages (planned)
Here are the Pokémon and stages that have not been added to the game, but will soon in a later update.

Characters
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Stages
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thank you for taking the time to read this. This project will be updated as time passes, and I could use all the help I can get. Anything is appreciated, this includes retexturers, PSA people, model importers - anything! If you are interested, please PM me and i'll get back to you.
#4
Help / How do I get WiiScrubber working on OS X?
July 19, 2016, 08:29:12 PM
I know that there is a sticky for how to get BrawlBox working for OS X, but I need WiiScrubber to actually put the .pac and .pcs files in my Brawl ISO. Thank you to all in advance  :af2:
#5
I'd love to test. Nidoking is my favorite Poison type pokemon and it's diverse moveset would be very interesting to try out in Smash.
#6
Model Tutorials / Re: Tutorial: Making Custom Trophies
January 11, 2016, 10:52:07 PM
Thank you so much!
#7
Found a really cool Wi-Fi room stage that (ironically) desyncs Wi-Fi, and thought it would be cool to port it over another stage. Would it be possible, and if so, would there be any consequences to doing so (for example, no KOs cause it's Wi-Fi Room).
#8
Help / Re: Dumb question bout' mods.
December 27, 2015, 03:35:09 PM
Quote from: Ricky D. (Br3) on December 27, 2015, 03:33:30 PM
This one you downloaded is not the model, but just the moveset. You'll have to download the model! The Motion file you'll have to remove the "2" in the end. The FitFalco is the original, and there's a version without taunt effects.

What you need to do:

1) Download the model. You can search for it in the vault
2) Add the model, the FitFalco.pac and the FitFalcoMotionEtc.pac to the Falco folder in your SD card

Done!

Thank you!
#9
Help / [Solved] Dumb question bout' mods.
December 27, 2015, 02:15:42 PM
Alright, so I downloaded a mod to import Scizor over Falco with its own moveset and everything (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24954).

However, unlike most mods I have downloaded, this one has 3 files: FitFalco.pac, FitFalcoMotionEtc2.pac and FitFalco - no taunt effects.pac.

How would I go about putting this in my game? Not only is there no of FitFalco00.pac and .pcs, but there appears to be two FitFalco.pacs, and i'm not sure what to use!  :oshi:

I've only recently gotten into brawl modding, and I need help. Thanks, kc-mm community!
#10
Help / Re: WiiScrubber not feelin it today
December 25, 2015, 11:49:04 PM
Quote from: Sirkura on December 25, 2015, 06:26:06 PM
Oh dear.... The scrub buttonis NOT a save button. using it more then once will break your ISO.  any changes made in wii scrubber are auto saved. its a pretty common mistake for people that are newer to wii scrubber. basically scrubbing pads empty space with 0's so it compresses better in zips or wbfs format. many downloads of the iso also come pre scrubbed as well. so its not really a feature you should need to use.

Thank you so much!
#11
Help / [Solved]WiiScrubber not feelin it today
December 25, 2015, 06:05:16 PM
Alright, so whenever I try to scrub an ISO, it works. But, if I try to scrub a third time, it creates the new ISO on my desktop, but it doesn't let me load the ISO. Is there any workaround/new application I could try out for brawl modding?



(and excuse my nubbiness, this is literally the first time I ever modded  :srs:)