Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - milliondollar mistake

#1
General Hacking Discussion / Re: Project Star Wars
July 20, 2012, 03:03:04 PM
Although I never really got into Star Wars (I'm a Doctor who fan myself), and I don't EXACTLY agree with you on the Meta Knight thing, this just looks fantastic. If I still had a Wii that played this game I would definitely get these. I know you said that video was out dated but even in that state they were awesome. Unfortunately I can't give you any hands on feed back, it still looks terrific. Nicely done!

I can't help but think Chewbacca would look best over Sonic Snake.
#2
Vertex Tutorials / Re: ..::School of Vertex::.. -CLOSED-
November 03, 2011, 03:33:33 AM
YES! I got a...wait a second...
#3
I noticed something, if you refresh a page while looking at an ad, this guy appears, :vyse: saying
You know what would be cool? If you turned off adblock.
#4
you're balls can suck mah balls,'cause their swag is like a booty leg! :af:

I think Darth vader should be on ganondorf, because it's easier doing a revamp than a completely new vertex on Ike, I think, maybe I'm just an idiot. Also if it's on ike, the saber doesn't look natural, but on ganon it looks swag.
#5
He only has one sword  :srs:

He looks good! I'm not that big of a ninja turtles fan, but my friend is and I'm sure he'll love it.
#6
I ate the word lol. It`s just used way to much nowadays.

Anyway he did get the animations to work properly on kyrogre, so I don`t see the big issue, not like there is one.
#7
Wow. the troll one is winning.

Any way OT link looks great! I wish I could get him...
#8
^^^
What is that? It's blank.
#9
FUUU-My battery died on my laptop, so I had to use my uncles, but I didn't have the URL.

Am I kicked out? Since the list says I'm still a student so...what?
#10
Oh. Ok thank you.
#11
I'm curious, how come my post count went down by about 300?
#12
Is it too late to join? I haven't been to the vault in a while and I noticed this. Soooo, am i to late?
EDIT: Wait, an hour left to go, so I guess no?
Screen name: Tardis
Skill: 0/10
Age: 14
#13
Character Vertexes and Textures / Re: Pokemon hacks
September 19, 2011, 10:31:16 PM
You're a little late. I think it's clear no one's working on this.

Also, you broke a rule, "no reviving/bumping threads older than 3 weeks(?)"
But you're new, do don't sweat it.  :laugh:
#14
Well, there is the option to revamp Greatbay. It's alright, but it's 2D and somethings are missing.
#15
Whoa, that charmander lokks creepy. 0-O
I would actually get that charmander in the preview now if you just released it.