Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Soul Nami

#1
Model Imports / Re: ...................
November 06, 2011, 07:16:51 PM
Dude.

I just logged in to compliment that import.

It's good. It's very good.
#2
I was lurking the BV and the forums to download and check on things before I take my "official" journey out of here.

So, here we go.

1. I a little bothered by the N-air, I can hardly hit anybody but tall characters with it.
2. Glitches above that Enigmatic posted.

Otherwise, the PSA is a keeper.

Oh and by Minus, do you mean Brawl-?
#3
Help / Re: 720p brawl?
April 26, 2011, 11:30:55 PM
Quote from: Una on April 26, 2011, 10:04:02 PM
You run an ISO in Dolphin, just use Wiiscrubber to inject the files into the ISO.
Yes, I know, but I've also heard of people using the Wii Menu in Dolphin with a Virtual SD.

WiiScrubber sounds like the way to go, I wouldn't want to download all these files for the SD + ISO JUST so you can use hacks XD

But using the virtual SD will take up more space, too.

Quote from: sph34r on April 26, 2011, 11:29:44 PM
Okay, so what I should do is get an SSBB iso, replace the texture/music files, replace the stock replays with the ones I want to record, then screencap that? (disclaimer: yeah obviously I already own SSBB)
Yeah, but just use WiiScrubber on the ISO to replace the files. And then you're set.
#4
Help / Re: 720p brawl?
April 26, 2011, 09:52:54 PM
Quote from: Jaklub on April 26, 2011, 07:41:05 PM
It's not a HDMI cable for sure. 480p is as high as a Wii can go. To get anything beyond, picture must be upscaled.
>.> huh?

I remember seeing an HDMI adaptor for Wii that plugs in the USB port of the Wii.
Then you just plug the output of the cable in the USB adaptor and the input of the cable into the TV.

There's a thread for this on KCMM, too.

EDIT: Found it. :P
http://gear.ign.com/articles/107/1079857p1.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Same for what everyone else says.
I used to have a capture card that could record 1080i, but couldn't because I didn't have an HDTV back then.

So really, it's just the kind of capture card you have and how the settings are set up.

Also, to run hacks on Dolphin, don't you need a virtual SD card on your PC?
#5
Quote from: TCRhade @ SWF on April 25, 2011, 09:48:24 PM
Tabuu never goes into T-stance. Never.

And he ONLY freezes when swimming because of his swimming animations not being done. That is IT. Otherwise, dl away!
All righty then...

Downloading, here I come! X)
#6
One question before I download this:

does Tabuu ever go into a T-Stance or neutral stance whatsoever?

If he does, does it happen frequently, sometimes, or rarely?
#7
Help / Re: I need help for SRT0.
April 25, 2011, 07:46:10 PM
:/

I have nothing then.

I THINK it's possible, I just haven't heard of it actually being done.

If I come up with anything, I'll let you guys know.
#8
Happy B-day, SDo0m, enjoy the day!
#9
Help / Re: I need help for SRT0.
April 24, 2011, 02:46:03 AM
All right, this absolutely is a tricky one, I've never heard of SRT0 editing for sometime.

The only slither of hope in my mind I have for you guys is just contact n64billy, since he was the first to MAKE animated textures in the brawl hacking scene.

Although, I don't know if he could help or not.
#10
SHI...

Sh!t.

A great vertex hacker gone.
Good-bye, KTH.

Why the hell do the good hackers always gotta go?!

But aside from that, I'll miss seeing your new work, KTH.
#11
Top-notch stages as always, DSX8.
You never cease to amaze me. :3
#12
Amazing Zero CSPs, SJS.

I'm currently using the default Zero one on Link, but I will be using the rest when the clone engine comes out. X)
#13
Quote from: 2DaMax92 on April 19, 2011, 01:42:06 PM
Don't worry Soul! I know what the problem is! If you look at the MenSelchrFace.090 in Brawlbox, it's compressed to LZ77, when it should be compressed to None. Just click the drop-down list, switch it to None, and save. That'll fix the problem.
You're my hero. :happy:

Works like a charm now.
#14
SDo0m, I was quite displeased with V1...

But the final release...
Is... IS... IS...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT: Bloody f*cking hell.

EVERYTIME I finish the match with Viewtiful Joe, the game just goes pitch black. :srs:

I set up everything right, so WTF?! :oshi:


Fixed thanks to 2DaMax!
#15
Quote from: SuperSmasher on April 19, 2011, 03:23:10 AM
just curious if it has been or can be done. it would probably be pretty time consuming, but me thinks it is worth it.

pros... faster sound imports and the like

cons... cant think of any, but if i or any 1 can think of any i'll add them same goes for the pros

so if any1 would like to fiddle with bleach vs. crusade brsar i'll p.m. u

tnx in advance
Yeah, you could.

But it'd take a year to a couple years because
1. You have to find out which parts of the brsar are sounds in the foreign brsar
2. brsars are a b*tch to go through and they're pretty long

so unless you're a game developer, that might take years to finish