Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Weyard

#1
Bad news on my part.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In order words, I won't be doing any further hacking until this all calms down.
Make do with the current Other M model for now. If this project is still going on a month from now, I'll probably be back in.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#2
The new animations look great.

If the shoulders appear to be differently sized, you might be using one of the older versions. I got them as close to the same size as possible in that last version. Although they are shaped kinda different still lol.

I'm still just waiting for until you all get a little further before I make any further changes.

#3
I'm just sitting around waiting. Once progress resumes I'll do those few changes to the model and release it, so the textures can be released.
#4
Ya I said that earlier. She has a Ref and Siro that determine the shine. Changing them even slightly can change the appearance completely.
I tried to use her shine effects from Other M but as I also said, they made her into a marshmellow.
#5
Quote from: xZedkiel on August 03, 2011, 10:10:25 PM
MARSHMELLOWS ARE AMAZING! Dude, I need to see that. And Hunters textures on the go now. :D
You didn't see Marshmellow Samus earlier in the thread?

At one point, she looked like:


Then she looked like:


Then I changed it to the ref/siro it has now.
#6
Desaturate means to reduce the amount/intensity of the color, making something greyer.
Darken would just be making it darker lol.

-

All of the recolors are looking great.
If you don't like the shine on them, change the ref and siro. I couldn't make one that looked better than her default so I left it. Everything I tried made her look like she was made out of marshmellow.
#7
Certain bones are distorted, but it isn't serious.
It would take about an hour to fix each animation if they are all in the same condition as the wait1.

I say we use the wait and run animations at least.
#8
Keep posting in all different colors


-

Testing.
#9
Go ahead and post it. I'll be finished in a minute or two.
#10
I'm eating. I'll test it in about 20 minutes.
#11
Quote from: Aether on August 03, 2011, 07:50:00 AM
Hopefully a few years down the road...
We'll be doing all this stuff on SSB4 which may be easier to hack.
#12
I'm interested if it's possible. Generally these types of things are too difficult to be worth it.
#13
@ dpgthirteen

It's not Samus's FS that's causing the problem.

It is when you use ZSS's FS and return to Samus.
The coding that is causing the problem is in Samus's .pac though.
#14
I'm home now. Waiting for something to test.
#15
The recolors are looking great so far.
The preview's in your BrawlBox look better than mine for some reason. My netbook can barely handle the graphics for the 3d model's I suppose.

-

I'm going to be gone for a while, but I should be able to test a little later tonight if you've made any more progress by then.