Wow. Welcome back. No doubt you'll remind us what a good stage looks like. lol
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: A Bloody Canadian on November 03, 2014, 06:43:06 PM
No, it's not that. It's probably because you send us so many broken hacks to fix at once, that it's kind of a turn off for us. People tend to walk away when there's an information overload. There's just so many to go through when we're used to fixing things at small bursts. Not alot of people send this many hacks for us to fix at once, and you did it twice at that! You outta be proud... lol...
Of course, by doing things in larger bursts, and especially if you're not careful, people tend to make more mistakes. I was unable to fix the 8th hack because your previews didn't correspond to the hacks name. And some previews were mislabeled, so I had to go around to check all your preview images to make sure they were right.
Other than that, everything else is fixed! Thank you kindly!
Quote from: 2 Scary 4 Me on October 31, 2014, 08:40:00 AM
We're experiencing a bug that can't allow us to Edit BRSTMs for some reason. So we can't do anything about that until that issue gets resolved.
That Character hack is fixed though.
EDIT: Actually, it's only the 1st one that was having the Issue... lol... Seeing as none of the other staff fixed them, I went ahead and did it.
Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 27, 2014, 07:29:39 AM
Noobs...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206409
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206410
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206411
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206412
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206413
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206414
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206415
Submitted the same stuff 7 times xD
Quote from: D 3 /\/\ 0 |\| on September 14, 2014, 03:21:41 PM
can you spot whats new here? o:
Quote from: Senketsu (Br3) on September 07, 2014, 10:44:52 PM
Video Preview!
BRAWL HACKS - LAS VEGAS, 3 LAPS (TOP GEAR SNES)
Quote from: Nαnobuds on August 20, 2014, 12:19:16 PM
Why is it that some entries are getting approve on the vault when they are obviously breaking some rules? Isn't that what the whole "Pending" tag on the entry is for? Making sure it fits the rules?
These contain images that aren't of the model. They're anime pictures... Aren't those kinda not allowed?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205717
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205688
Quote from: Scout on August 04, 2014, 02:55:49 AM
Um... hello my favorite talented people. :happy:
So I recently released this stage that a fellow kitten requested...Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I tough it was completed but one thing caught my attention... it lags like hell, and the flags animate fast and in unison, and I don't know how to slow them down and make each different (I don't know that particular type of animation).
I tried bitstrip on 30/2, but the castle got all messed up, as well the flags. I tried to place every texture CMPR and all, but no dice. Removed the ash animations and the sky model... and still no results.
I was wondering if some of you pro's will kindly offer pointers on how to reduce lag on these stages.... I will highly appreciate it.
I deleted the entry seeing it was not optimal yet.
My apologies if this breaks this thread's rules. If so, do tell, and I shall remove it and post it on a "help me" section.
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 22, 2014, 11:00:13 PM
to be honest, it is absolutely no requirement at all to include any of these things, as long as the mod works, it's good to go...
Quote from: tsukikomi on July 21, 2014, 11:38:59 PM
Oh in that case can you guys help me out here?
Page created in 0.041 seconds with 12 queries.