Project Lightning - FFXIII (LOOKING FOR A NEW TEAM!)

Started by ethanrodgers223, June 29, 2010, 10:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should be happening is:

1. Down smash shouldn't freeze (lolobv)
2. After the neutral B connects, it should set off a little explosion like PK Fire...
3. Same with the aerial down B. It should send a little thingy that sets off a big explosion on contact...

And I'll fix the up B.

Quote from: Sumire Omelette on September 06, 2010, 05:16:53 PM
What should be happening is:

1. Down smash shouldn't freeze (lolobv)
2. After the neutral B connects, it should set off a little explosion like PK Fire...
3. Same with the aerial down B. It should send a little thingy that sets off a big explosion on contact...

And I'll fix the up B.


After playing around with the neutral B, I've realized it only hits opponents around their legs/feet and below them. This still gives 5% damage, but doesn't cause them to flinch at all, and makes a coin sound for me. (This is probably because of the whole PAL/NTSC thing)

The down smash for me, though, does freeze.

The midair down b lacks an explosion and gives them 1% damage without a flinch.

And the up b lacks hitboxes (if it needs any).

Quote from: 14fanofanime on September 06, 2010, 05:20:40 PM
After playing around with the neutral B, I've realized it only hits opponents around their legs/feet and below them. This still gives 5% damage, but doesn't cause them to flinch at all, and makes a coin sound for me. (This is probably because of the whole PAL/NTSC thing)

The down smash for me, though, does freeze.

The midair down b lacks an explosion and gives them 1% damage without a flinch.

And the up b lacks hitboxes (if it needs any).

That makes sense now... I'm on it!

Although I have no idea what happened with the aerial down B...

And up B hitboxes, too... I'll fix that, too...

Sorry again >_>

Quote from: Sumire Omelette on September 06, 2010, 05:22:21 PM
Quote from: 14fanofanime on September 06, 2010, 05:20:40 PM
After playing around with the neutral B, I've realized it only hits opponents around their legs/feet and below them. This still gives 5% damage, but doesn't cause them to flinch at all, and makes a coin sound for me. (This is probably because of the whole PAL/NTSC thing)

The down smash for me, though, does freeze.

The midair down b lacks an explosion and gives them 1% damage without a flinch.

And the up b lacks hitboxes (if it needs any).

That makes sense now... I'm on it!

Although I have no idea what happened with the aerial down B...

And up B hitboxes, too... I'll fix that, too...

Sorry again >_>


It's not your fault, you're doing an amazing job for not being able to test it. Heck, you're doing an amazing job even if you could test it whenever you wanted.

Also, I have to ask, on the side b, are you wanting it to be the same as ike's just with a different animation?

Currently, all it does is have Zelda's side b beginning, then Ike's side b attack. You can still charge and everything, and I think it goes faster, but it's essentially the same attack.

Idk if this was meant to be like that so it can be edited later, or if it's supposed to be like that in the final version, but this is how it is now.

Quote from: 14fanofanime on September 06, 2010, 05:36:24 PM
It's not your fault, you're doing an amazing job for not being able to test it. Heck, you're doing an amazing job even if you could test it whenever you wanted.

Also, I have to ask, on the side b, are you wanting it to be the same as ike's just with a different animation?

Currently, all it does is have Zelda's side b beginning, then Ike's side b attack. You can still charge and everything, and I think it goes faster, but it's essentially the same attack.

Idk if this was meant to be like that so it can be edited later, or if it's supposed to be like that in the final version, but this is how it is now.

Actually, the side B is supposed to be Thunder, but I never got around to doing it...

Those Zelda animations were because I was going to use them for another move, but then I realized that it wasn't going to work out but I never got rid of the animations >_>

I'll make it now, then...

Sorry for totally forgetting that there was a side B >_>

Quote from: Sumire Omelette on September 06, 2010, 05:39:06 PM
Quote from: 14fanofanime on September 06, 2010, 05:36:24 PM
It's not your fault, you're doing an amazing job for not being able to test it. Heck, you're doing an amazing job even if you could test it whenever you wanted.

Also, I have to ask, on the side b, are you wanting it to be the same as ike's just with a different animation?

Currently, all it does is have Zelda's side b beginning, then Ike's side b attack. You can still charge and everything, and I think it goes faster, but it's essentially the same attack.

Idk if this was meant to be like that so it can be edited later, or if it's supposed to be like that in the final version, but this is how it is now.

Actually, the side B is supposed to be Thunder, but I never got around to doing it...

Those Zelda animations were because I was going to use them for another move, but then I realized that it wasn't going to work out but I never got rid of the animations >_>

I'll make it now, then...

Sorry for totally forgetting that there was a side B >_>


SmashBros64 Effect. Lol.

Well I'm very impressed with how far this has gotten.

Wow, a lot has happened! I'm going to test this myself tonight, and update with what I think is a keeper and what needs to be changed. :)

I'm really proud of you Sumire.

New version! I attempted to fix the hitbox problems, neutral B, and side B!

http://www.mediafire.com/?blajfp7279lh2od

Emphasis on attempt.

Okay, I lied. I haven't had time to test it. But the one above me, I'm going to test as soon as I get my new contacts. I forgot to take them out last night and I can't find one of them. I hope it's not in my eye. . . ewwww.

I can do vids if you want but where's the texture lightning ?
I only see motion and moveset

We're not releasing it until the actual texture itself is finished. Mariokart hasn't really been working on it.

Hey, MK here.

last time I was here I had just replaced my PC with a new PC equipped with Win7. Since then I've been modding SoulCalibur2 and DigitalGirl. Also been playing ALOT of MassEffect2 and HaloReach ^_^

anyway I thought it time to put a close on this. I'll get files finalized and uploaded. Bugged or not.

My original plan of using vertexWeights doesn't seem feasibly without creating a whole model importer / exporter. which I could probably do after months and months of man hours. However, I'm just not interested in that. so we're stuck with basic vertex hacking.

One Last Note, is that I no longer have a Wii. so won't be able to test or provide screenshots. I'll leave that to you guys to do and apply any necessary fixes.

Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

Aww MK  what happened to your wii >.<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I gave it to my sister... <.<
Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

Oh wow xD i would never do that
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.