Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 29
Author Topic: Project Lightning - FFXIII (LOOKING FOR A NEW TEAM!)  (Read 135997 times)
Sajiao Omelette
Holy Kitten

Paramedics finished her text, "...love you."

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Heart Container KCMM Old Timer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #330 on: September 06, 2010, 11:16:53 AM »

What should be happening is:

1. Down smash shouldn't freeze (lolobv)
    2. After the neutral B connects, it should set off a little explosion like PK Fire...
    3. Same with the aerial down B. It should send a little thingy that sets off a big explosion on contact...

And I'll fix the up B.

14fan
    Extreme Kitten

I may or may not continue hacking.

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #331 on: September 06, 2010, 11:20:40 AM »

What should be happening is:

1. Down smash shouldn't freeze (lolobv)
    2. After the neutral B connects, it should set off a little explosion like PK Fire...
    3. Same with the aerial down B. It should send a little thingy that sets off a big explosion on contact...

And I'll fix the up B.

After playing around with the neutral B, I've realized it only hits opponents around their legs/feet and below them. This still gives 5% damage, but doesn't cause them to flinch at all, and makes a coin sound for me. (This is probably because of the whole PAL/NTSC thing)

The down smash for me, though, does freeze.

The midair down b lacks an explosion and gives them 1% damage without a flinch.

And the up b lacks hitboxes (if it needs any).

Sajiao Omelette
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #332 on: September 06, 2010, 11:22:21 AM »

After playing around with the neutral B, I've realized it only hits opponents around their legs/feet and below them. This still gives 5% damage, but doesn't cause them to flinch at all, and makes a coin sound for me. (This is probably because of the whole PAL/NTSC thing)

That makes sense now... I'm on it!

Although I have no idea what happened with the aerial down B...

And up B hitboxes, too... I'll fix that, too...

Sorry again >_>

14fan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #333 on: September 06, 2010, 11:36:24 AM »

That makes sense now... I'm on it!

Although I have no idea what happened with the aerial down B...

And up B hitboxes, too... I'll fix that, too...

Sorry again >_>

It's not your fault, you're doing an amazing job for not being able to test it. Heck, you're doing an amazing job even if you could test it whenever you wanted.

Also, I have to ask, on the side b, are you wanting it to be the same as ike's just with a different animation?

Currently, all it does is have Zelda's side b beginning, then Ike's side b attack. You can still charge and everything, and I think it goes faster, but it's essentially the same attack.

Idk if this was meant to be like that so it can be edited later, or if it's supposed to be like that in the final version, but this is how it is now.

Sajiao Omelette
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #334 on: September 06, 2010, 11:39:06 AM »

It's not your fault, you're doing an amazing job for not being able to test it. Heck, you're doing an amazing job even if you could test it whenever you wanted.

Also, I have to ask, on the side b, are you wanting it to be the same as ike's just with a different animation?

Currently, all it does is have Zelda's side b beginning, then Ike's side b attack. You can still charge and everything, and I think it goes faster, but it's essentially the same attack.

Idk if this was meant to be like that so it can be edited later, or if it's supposed to be like that in the final version, but this is how it is now.

Actually, the side B is supposed to be Thunder, but I never got around to doing it...

Those Zelda animations were because I was going to use them for another move, but then I realized that it wasn't going to work out but I never got rid of the animations >_>

I'll make it now, then...

Sorry for totally forgetting that there was a side B >_>

14fan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #335 on: September 06, 2010, 11:53:23 AM »

Actually, the side B is supposed to be Thunder, but I never got around to doing it...

Those Zelda animations were because I was going to use them for another move, but then I realized that it wasn't going to work out but I never got rid of the animations >_>

I'll make it now, then...

Sorry for totally forgetting that there was a side B >_>

SmashBros64 Effect. Lol.

Well I'm very impressed with how far this has gotten.

ethanrodgers223
    Hyper Kitten

Project Lightning Overseer. I OVERSEE THINGS.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #336 on: September 06, 2010, 08:47:37 PM »

Wow, a lot has happened! I'm going to test this myself tonight, and update with what I think is a keeper and what needs to be changed. Smiley

I'm really proud of you Sumire.

Sajiao Omelette
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #337 on: September 08, 2010, 10:09:42 PM »

New version! I attempted to fix the hitbox problems, neutral B, and side B!

http://www.mediafire.com/?blajfp7279lh2od

Emphasis on attempt.

ethanrodgers223
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #338 on: September 11, 2010, 12:14:35 PM »

Okay, I lied. I haven't had time to test it. But the one above me, I'm going to test as soon as I get my new contacts. I forgot to take them out last night and I can't find one of them. I hope it's not in my eye. . . ewwww.

faith genesis raven
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #339 on: September 11, 2010, 05:11:01 PM »

I can do vids if you want but where's the texture lightning ?
    I only see motion and moveset

ethanrodgers223
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #340 on: September 11, 2010, 09:53:10 PM »

We're not releasing it until the actual texture itself is finished. Mariokart hasn't really been working on it.

mariokart64n
    Hacker & 2D/3D Modder
    Supreme Kitten

All Hail To The Mario Baby!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #341 on: September 21, 2010, 03:15:21 PM »

Hey, MK here.

last time I was here I had just replaced my PC with a new PC equipped with Win7. Since then I've been modding SoulCalibur2 and DigitalGirl. Also been playing ALOT of MassEffect2 and HaloReach ^_^

anyway I thought it time to put a close on this. I'll get files finalized and uploaded. Bugged or not.

My original plan of using vertexWeights doesn't seem feasibly without creating a whole model importer / exporter. which I could probably do after months and months of man hours. However, I'm just not interested in that. so we're stuck with basic vertex hacking.

One Last Note, is that I no longer have a Wii. so won't be able to test or provide screenshots. I'll leave that to you guys to do and apply any necessary fixes.

Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
    [Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #342 on: September 21, 2010, 03:24:31 PM »

Aww MK  what happened to your wii >.<

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

mariokart64n
    Hacker & 2D/3D Modder
    Supreme Kitten

All Hail To The Mario Baby!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #343 on: September 21, 2010, 03:29:52 PM »

I gave it to my sister... <.<

Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
    [Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #344 on: September 21, 2010, 03:31:28 PM »

Oh wow xD i would never do that

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

Pages:  1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 29
    Print
    Jump to: