Metal Gear Solid Needs More Hack Representation!

Started by irishladdie727, July 05, 2010, 03:50:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 21, 2013, 03:56:30 PM #1005 Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 03:59:45 PM by Eternal Yoshi
Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver OST - Fanfare (Evolution)
Finally extracted the most sought after model from Metal Gear Solid 4, Big Boss!



Unfortunately, his textures are located elsewhere.

In other news, Big Shell..... 73001 to 40683.... update coming before the year is over.


Porting things over SMI is quite the pain. Just look at the oddities.




SMI has it's own lighting system, so I cannot port the SCN0 over it. :(

Also want to reposition REX/RAY/Gekkos since they somehow have sounds and spawn randomly still.

Can you guess what I mean by 73001 to 40683?

Old Big Boss? That's gonna make for some classy CQC combos!

And are you suggesting a smaller Big Shell? (It seems a tad too large.)

Your buns are mine!

73001 to 40683....
is the facepoint count of all the models of my Big Shell stage from before to after Tristripping. I updated it so there shouldn't be anymore lag in 4 player action.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33346

All of my imports will be updated and optimized and hopefully done before the year is over.

BTW, The SMI port was excluded due to problems with the MGs as seen above; moving their root bone in animations does nothing.

Any of you guys making "the Boss?" With Big Bosses you gotta have him square off with his mentor.

Hmm... I have models of the Cobra unit and their textures...

I'll try importing them when I'm not occupied with other stuff.

Anyone want to puff cigars in space?


Your buns are mine!

There need to be more MGS stages. Ideally some MGS themed background swaps for PM comp stages (so that all my MGS music won't be limited to a stage no one plays).

I've been working on a Shadow Moses background swap for Smashville, but the results have been underwhelming. Are there any other models of locations from MGS games that would make good backgrounds floating around?

That reminds me... I forgot about the VR stage I was making after I reimported everything.

Unfortunately there seems to be an oddity with the Celestial Sphere's material/shader causing it to flicker between light and dark in game.

I will get to taking a second look after animating a new dair for Gray Fox.

I've a question. You all remember Gray Fox over Metaknight, right?

Well, uh... can't we have him over Marth instead? And, y'know, maybe with the Revengeance model?

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.


I found some disturbing inspiration. Warning: contains transvestism.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And this is the disturbing hack that followed.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Your buns are mine!

Quote from: Ryouji Gunblade on April 24, 2014, 11:33:16 AM
I found some disturbing inspiration. Warning: contains transvestism.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And this is the disturbing hack that followed.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow...i...i cant even understand why people would these things. . .oh well.

Me neither. Worse than Rule 63 IMO.

BTW I released a Gray Fox update before the Site Full problems that's been going on this week:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203315