Metal Gear Solid Needs More Hack Representation!

Started by irishladdie727, July 05, 2010, 03:50:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Might not be much, but if someone gets camos, then I could work out any recolors.
(technically not recolors, but you understand.)

My bumps work so well ^.^
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Does the newest Big Shell work on Shadow Moses?

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

What happened to The Big Shell over Temple?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

There was one over temple?

Also I encountered SceneData issues with the stage which caused me to rebuild it on FD.
I didn't know at the time that the scene data problems were of the Brawlbox revision I used.
It shall get ported to SMI when I make the sunset version.

August 07, 2013, 09:10:46 PM #995 Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 09:08:19 PM by Rufure
Any chances of it getting Metal Gear RAY to show up? Or will the filesize explode?

I can get RAY in there fine as the MGS2 models aren't THAT big, they just have A LOT of Materials.

IMO, I don't think it would be right to get RAY in there without any SFX. If I were to add something to the Big Shell stage, I'd rather add the Harrier. Unfortunately, I can't make a stage hazard out of that and would probably just fly around aimlessly.

Oh and maybe Seagulls if I ever find a way to change sound calls in stages.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on August 08, 2013, 06:38:34 PM
I can get RAY in there fine as the MGS2 models aren't THAT big, they just have A LOT of Materials.

IMO, I don't think it would be right to get RAY in there without any SFX. If I were to add something to the Big Shell stage, I'd rather add the Harrier. Unfortunately, I can't make a stage hazard out of that and would probably just fly around aimlessly.

Oh and maybe Seagulls if I ever find a way to change sound calls in stages.

I actually didn't think about the harrier. That'd be pretty neat IMO.
So is there no way to utilize any of the assets already present in Moses on the Big Shell? I'm not sure how the whole process works, but I thought there may have been a way using the RAY sfx already in-game.

You are unable to make the Harrier fly over and drop a carpet of bombs? That would be pretty sweet.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

For the action to have hitboxes or sounds, or for SMI's assets to be helpful, I would need access and knowledge on controlling the stage script, which brings us back to needing more knowledge on stage .rels. :(

I wish stages had their own PSA files.....

I do have the harrier model sitting around in BB though, just in case.

Sadly I have less knowledge than you... Perhaps it could be posted elsewhere asking for help in a collaboration? I'm sure some good stage editors out there would mind giving it a try if they have the time. Giving the stage some more movement from either RAY or the Harrier would really bring more life out of it I'd imagine.

I think this thread needs an award for being the longest lasting thread ever.
This thread was made three years ago.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Y'know what... we should ring up KingJigglyPuff to make Metal Gear Rex a boss.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.