I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 20, 2011, 02:40:36 AM
Congrats on the 10000 downloads! You deserve them. ^^

And you didn't need to make a Shadow hack to get them either.... >.>

;D :kdance:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


January 20, 2011, 04:02:04 PM #511 Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 04:02:59 PM by NaruZeldaMaster
Quote from: br3compactor on January 20, 2011, 03:53:09 PM
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 20, 2011, 02:40:36 AM
Congrats on the 10000 downloads! You deserve them. ^^

And you didn't need to make a Shadow hack to get them either.... >.>

;D :kdance:

*checks profile* 1,000 downloads for me too @_@ :kdance:
Hehehe I'll expect more downloads once a certain somebody finishes their krystal hack xD

BTW: I see you're working your way on yu list quite quickly, which means clocktown = sometime this year XD *pictures clocktown getting 1,000 dl's per day :P*

EDIT: Also, by Inui do you mean from Prince of Tennis or someone else? :s

i didnt see that yammy coming back when u released him xD

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 20, 2011, 04:02:04 PM
*checks profile* 1,000 downloads for me too @_@ :kdance:
Hehehe I'll expect more downloads once a certain somebody finishes their krystal hack xD

BTW: I see you're working your way on yu list quite quickly, which means clocktown = sometime this year XD *pictures clocktown getting 1,000 dl's per day :P*

EDIT: Also, by Inui do you mean from Prince of Tennis or someone else? :s

10.000. ;D

Inoue is the girl from Bleach I posted a while ago.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on January 20, 2011, 04:37:28 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 20, 2011, 04:02:04 PM
*checks profile* 1,000 downloads for me too @_@ :kdance:
Hehehe I'll expect more downloads once a certain somebody finishes their krystal hack xD

BTW: I see you're working your way on yu list quite quickly, which means clocktown = sometime this year XD *pictures clocktown getting 1,000 dl's per day :P*

EDIT: Also, by Inui do you mean from Prince of Tennis or someone else? :s

10.000. ;D

Inoue is the girl from Bleach I posted a while ago.

10,000 >_> that's kinda easy since you have like fifty hacks in your BV XD

Ah okay lol I thought you meant Inui from prince of Tennis XP

I think I'll be making my first stage today :D though I may need to work on it quite a bit XP

68 Hacks lol

That's great, can't wait to see your stage.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


how is that movie from pixar called again?
the one from ur avi...

It's called "Tangled" in the USA
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


These bleach stages are great! Please make/release some more!


EBT

Expect a release soon :af:

How's everyone? I feel happy for some reason.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Quote from: br3compactor on January 22, 2011, 03:31:14 PM
Expect a release soon :af:

How's everyone? I feel happy for some reason.
4 more hacks until clocktown ^+^

I really, really need to learn how to hex in parts of hacks.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I love your work.
All top notch.
Named my AC town after you.
Not really.
I deleted it.
Anyway hows clock town?
I bet its going to be great.
Dont drown.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Quote from: Stuff3 on January 24, 2011, 07:33:13 AM
I love your work.
All top notch.
Named my AC town after you.
Not really.
I deleted it.
Anyway hows clock town?
I bet its going to be great.
Dont drown.

|
|
V

Quote from: br3compactor on January 14, 2011, 04:03:53 PM
About Clock Town... It's not that distant in the horizon like it was before, but you'll surely wait a lot for it. I'll build it with the block method (like I build Perfect Chaos), so it's gonna take a while... And I have some complex stages to do before so it's gonna take a while.