::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Not sure if its just me, but I cant seem to download any of the Chem plant brstms

or even navigate Brawl vault.

Oizen, here.
http://www.mediafire.com/?y5diya2c2pmda33,t5qr4jtdyht3ycy
Both Chemical Plant songs from Generations.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 17, 2012, 04:05:56 PM
Oizen, here.
http://www.mediafire.com/?y5diya2c2pmda33,t5qr4jtdyht3ycy
Both Chemical Plant songs from Generations.

Well, theres nothing stopping me from making the video now.

Thanks seg.

No problem. Just call me whenever you need a BRSTM :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Finished touching up the lighting. The video has been recorded.

I'll upload it when I dont need the internet tonight.

Looks delicious. Nice job on the lighting lady.

Now I can't wait to see how it actually plays..

August 17, 2012, 07:09:21 PM #741 Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 08:35:01 PM by Oizen
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 17, 2012, 06:50:01 PM
Looks delicious. Nice job on the lighting lady.

Now I can't wait to see how it actually plays..
I can proudly say for once CPU's dont freak out on it.

Brawl Hacks- Chemical Plant Zone


I'm hoping to do Hydrocity zone like this, but I want to see how well Chemical plant is recieved.


and most likely do it regardless of that.


Glad to see someone importing some classic Sonic stage. Green Hill wasn't enough :v
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 18, 2012, 02:29:18 PM
Glad to see someone importing some classic Sonic stage. Green Hill wasn't enough :v
^this
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Segtendo on August 18, 2012, 02:29:18 PM
Glad to see someone importing some classic Sonic stage. Green Hill wasn't enough :v

Considering how many times Green Hill has been brought back, I actually find it very underwhelming to see it in Brawl or Generations.




This is what I've got going for Hydrocity zone right now. Going to try and make it longer.
It will have water, but it will not have swimming. I've learned from my Aquatic Mine that Brawl swimming is incredibly clunky.

I'm open to any suggestions on what other gimmicks to add to this

Oooh. I like how you included the slide.
Quote from: Oizen on August 18, 2012, 02:45:45 PM

Considering how many times Green Hill has been brought back, I actually find it very underwhelming to see it in Brawl or Generations.
Agreed. I understand why it'd be in Generations, but it doesn't have to have a reference in every friggin' game.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I was upset that it was in the 3DS Generations as well. That could've been a better slot for another stage.

Anywho, I like the lack of swimming idea here, granted I like it in Aquatic Mine.

The only gimmick that would neat is making it so the slide actually causes you to slide down, but I'd imagine that's impossible. If you can make it so the water rises and sinks here and there, that would be cool. If it's not swimmable then it could just be an effect, ya?


Quote from: Haseyo on August 18, 2012, 04:40:49 PM
I was upset that it was in the 3DS Generations as well. That could've been a better slot for another stage.

Anywho, I like the lack of swimming idea here, granted I like it in Aquatic Mine.

The only gimmick that would neat is making it so the slide actually causes you to slide down, but I'd imagine that's impossible. If you can make it so the water rises and sinks here and there, that would be cool. If it's not swimmable then it could just be an effect, ya?

I'm probably not going to use the water you see in the 3ds max preview.


I've never really had a good time making brawl accept semi transparent textures. So I'm probably going to use brawl water, which I cant really animate.

and I added a floating platform that lets you get to the very top, which will open up a bit more, trying to make this stage giant.