::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Put up the DL for it.

I know its not exactly perfect. But I'll improve it if better import strategies/info comes out.

So enjoy it as it is.

one stage is really much needed of all from SA2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6NaZrPQGfY something with this song :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on January 08, 2012, 09:33:09 AM
one stage is really much needed of all from SA2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6NaZrPQGfY something with this song :D
br3 and DSX8 WERE working on it as a collab, but something was wrong with a building or something.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Yay, Mewtwo says he'll help tweak my stage to make it look better.

8D

Quote from: Oizen™ on January 08, 2012, 05:44:27 PM

Yay, Mewtwo says he'll help tweak my stage to make it look better.

8D
Yeah, I tested it out and the character I was using was bright. D:
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Quote from: Oizen™ on January 08, 2012, 05:44:27 PM

Yay, Mewtwo says he'll help tweak my stage to make it look better.

8D

That's me xD

I'll try to get it updated for this Tuesday.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 08, 2012, 07:38:15 PM
Oizen.

http://www.mediafire.com/?usb5q2idc4tzu5b

Do it. :srs:

And have Mewtwo help you with the lighting XD

I'm kinda hoping he only has to help me once, and I can do it myself from then on. No offense, but I'd prefer not to have to bother him each time xD

oh and, hell yes.

Provide me with the SA2 model, and I'll spit out a working stage. :af:

What is this.. an import?

Is that why the lighting looks so weird and like it's night time?

Did you try just adding a day time lighting from a Brawl stage such as.. Green Greens for example?

Is it not as simple to fix?

What I would do is, just null the normals on all the textures, or at least the ones that matter.

If not, just edit the materials.

If you don't know how to do all that, then I guess that's what Mewtwo is gonna help you with?

What I found shocking, is that you didn't add shadow models.. They're so simple to add.. Specially since your stage is completely flat, it should take seconds.

Nice job by adding that water. That's the one you used in Metal Harbor right? I believe it's from SSE.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 08, 2012, 08:25:50 PM
What is this.. an import?

Is that why the lighting looks so weird and like it's night time?

Did you try just adding a day time lighting from a Brawl stage such as.. Green Greens for example?

Is it not as simple to fix?

What I would do is, just null the normals on all the textures, or at least the ones that matter.

If not, just edit the materials.

If you don't know how to do all that, then I guess that's what Mewtwo is gonna help you with?

What I found shocking, is that you didn't add shadow models.. They're so simple to add.. Specially since your stage is completely flat, it should take seconds.

Nice job by adding that water. That's the one you used in Metal Harbor right? I believe it's from SSE.

Lol.

I use that water whenever I need moving water, I used it for the original Metal harbor I made ages ago.

and I've been out of business for a long time, I didn't even know we could do shadows xD
I'm looking into these things now, and metwo said he'll have a crack at it tomorrow.

If you're disappoint, just wait for version 2.

Quote from: Oizen™ on January 08, 2012, 08:41:43 PM

Lol.

I use that water whenever I need moving water, I used it for the original Metal harbor I made ages ago.

and I've been out of business for a long time, I didn't even know we could do shadows xD
I'm looking into these things now, and metwo said he'll have a crack at it tomorrow.

If you're disappoint, just wait for version 2.


*Waits for v2*

I am not disappoint, sir.

I think this stage would be a good time for you to learn the Shadow System, since it's phlat and all.

If you want an easier exit, just learn Mewtwo's Shadow System Tool, which takes seconds.

By the way, the fight in the video was pretty [censored]ing epic. Towards the end, when you start throwing weapons at Pingas, and he blocks you, then you shoot him with the Super Scope, he blocks again, then you both jump, then you kill him upwards.. Very nice.


Right....

anyway, I've started to set up the inside of the Ark


But I plan on learning more about shaders, shadows, and lighting before its released. =D
(and maybe throw some crates on it so its not flat)


*reads how to use M2000's shadow tool*