EY's I - ALL Projects suspended indefinitely

Started by Eternal Yoshi, July 29, 2010, 06:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm going through an adjustment phase as I'm used to animating the old Brawlbox way.
Let's hope it ends soon.

Anyway, here are some pics of Lyn:




The last pic is of a WIP of her UpB.

I'm animating her grabs now..

Alot of people are going to like that. Keep up the good work.

Maybe this should be over Toon Link...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Yes Yeas yesssss :D moar girlpower for brawl <3
To be honest, I would've rather had her in brawl than crappy marth again >_> *sigh* I guess nintendos biased about female heroes fighting guy heroes lol I mean the only real villains in the game are
Metaknight
Dedede
Bowser
Ganondorf

:( 

Meta Knight isn't a villain, never was. Wolf is a villain, at least, enemy of the protagonist, Fox.

Peach is also a villain, she lets herself get kidnapped so frequently it makes us wonder...

Quote from: Wolfric on November 15, 2010, 02:55:12 PM
Meta Knight isn't a villain, never was. Wolf is a villain, at least, enemy of the protagonist, Fox.

Peach is also a villain, she lets herself get kidnapped so frequently it makes us wonder...

Wolf was meant to be a rival (Star FOX star WOLF @_@;; ) i think, rather than a true villain, though he does seem to save fox quite a lot.

lol at peach, she could secretly trying to get 'involved' with bowser and mario keeps getting in the way so bowser has to come up with all those hard bosses and such to keep him away long enough XD

Hey EY, I really love your Gray Fox. I recently updated to the v3xx and his hit box seems completely out of whack. Is there a fix to this? I've tried playing as both 1P and 2P but to no avail. If it helps, I use Riivolution, and am NTSC-U.


Hurtboxes are only fixed in player 1. Any other Player the hurtboxes will be as they used to be.


This is because of the model sadly.

Until a rebuilder comes out that properly adds bones AND rebuilds models, offsets, references and such, there is nothing I can do about it.

Hey Yoshi, if i did a Samurai Jack vertex/texture over Ike would you do his psa/animations :3
Of course it'll be some time before I finish my current projects. I'm still waiting on some animation requests for dark sonic and I have to finish RuneMasterMario while I wait for those <3 Also going to make a lame attempt at making a Tabuu texture over JokeKid's spidy model :D

PS: LYN IS LOOKING ****ING AWESOME!!!! I can't even tell it's IKE anymore! @_@;;


Oh right, I forgot *headdesk* oh well, link has a huge filesize limit, which means AWESOME psa :D

Lyn looks amazing; great work on the animations, keep up the good work.
It'd be really awesome to see a video of your progress.. but don't feel obligated to make one if you're busy.