EY's I - ALL Projects suspended indefinitely

Started by Eternal Yoshi, July 29, 2010, 06:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I put back Metaknight back on my Brawlz since I missed him and all. Of course, backed up a copy of Gray Fox just in case I missed him instead.

I was gonna wait for the Clone Engine to be done, or a Metaknight rel so Gray Fox can be ported over another character, but ignore all of the above.

This version 4 sounds very tempting and looks really good. I had V3, and I never had any problems with it at all, so more of a reason to put him back.

Downloading the files as we speak, will be back with feedback later.


Strange.

Apparently the projectile reflecting on Gray Fox works on Fsmash, Up B startup, and dtilt...

Sorry for disturbing your discussion.

Do you have plans to update Megaman?
I can't use Lyn because I have Zwro instead of Link and Grey Fox is already good. Megaman is the most interesting project for me.

Is someone porting Lyn over Olimar/R.O.B./Joshi/Olimar/Game and Watch?

Yes I will update Megaman soon. There's not much to update him on atm other than SSE attributes and balance(and polising a few animations).

Trying to change the hitboxes of PK Flash/Black Hole Bomb resulted in a freeze.

I'm also babysitting my niece in my sister's house, away from my wii.

As a Metal Gear fanatic, I must say this thread warms my heart.  :af2:

This is just me being a nitpick but, why do Lyn, Gray Fox and Megaman all have the same air A move?

Sex kicks are common, especially when 10 out of 12 characters in SSB64 had them.

Your projects are so cool!!!
If you have Lyn done, can you start a finished Waluigi?
There is one over Red Alloy and one over Toon Link but both are not finished.
If you say "We need Waluigi" can you port it over a character who have his one icons? - like Yoshi?

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on April 24, 2011, 12:29:12 PM
Your projects are so cool!!!
If you have Lyn done, can you start a finished Waluigi?
There is one over Red Alloy and one over Toon Link but both are not finished.
If you say "We need Waluigi" can you port it over a character who have his one icons? - like Yoshi?

Agreed. Many people love waluigi (including me), and you have the skills to do it. You would make so many people happy :)

Read the Title.

The Wii has given up the ghost on reading Brawl for real this time.

Oh no, thats horrible!!!
We need Waluigi  :af2:
Do you realy want to port lyn over Link?
It will be great over Mr. Game and Watch or ROB or Yoshi

The freezing issue MIGHT be a link thing(maybe a different "method" that causes this) that may be resolved by using Tink instead, but that will have to wait until further notice.

As of now, if the Waluigi over Toon Link maker hands over the latest build, I can fix the hurtboxes for them.

This sounds awesome but there are some glitches more.
He can“t hold items (I think big ans small)
And he has the grabglitch I think.
Can you Fix it?
You can be the Hero of BrawlVault :-D :-D
thanks

I need the moveset.pac first, and the DL link appears to not have it anymore.....