The Complete N00B's Guide to Brawl Hacking

Started by tjmsrubegoldberg, July 30, 2010, 06:38:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Oh, I need that. Where can I download it. Also, what effects will I receive if I download cBliss?

This is the code for the ocarina.xml

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Copy and paste it into notepad and save as "ocarina.xml"

As for cBliss if you follow the instructions, things will run smoothly. I don't use cBliss so I can't help you with that

Oh, ok. So where do I put the "ocarina.xml?

You put all xmls in the riivolution folder


Make a folder called "codes" and put your .gct files in there. It's just like gecko.

August 31, 2013, 08:46:07 PM #591 Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 05:35:39 AM by SuperMii3D
Ok, got it.

Post Merge: September 01, 2013, 05:35:39 AM

So far, I got nothing....

You even enabled them on riivolution? And changing hooks?


September 03, 2013, 11:09:11 PM #594 Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 03:46:34 PM by Dark Hazard
I know I asked for this already but, does anyone know the names of the THP movies?

The names to them on smashboards is down for some reason...

Never mind, found it.
http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=156562

Can someone help me with this?

When I use Super Sawndz I can't use .wav files keeps saying I need snvcov.exe,when I got it the sound still didn't change.

October 25, 2013, 07:34:47 AM #596 Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 07:58:41 AM by Camptain0
(Forgive me in advance for any stupidity in this question)

Hello, I'd just like to ask a question. I apologize if this has been answered before on this thread, but i personally don't feel like reading 40 pages of responses without even guaranteeing that my question has been asked. Now, I don't know if this was because of something I had done previously, but I can't remember if I have ever done something to cause this. Basically, I have a private folder, and a wii folder inside of that on my SD. but all I have after that is a folder called "TITLE" containing what I believe to be wiiware games (no RSBE though), and two files called "LOC.BAK" and another one called "LOC.DAT" I have everything else necessary in order to put them in the game, but I can't find those folders. Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Camptain0

EDIT: I should also mention that this is NOT the SD card I installed the homebrew channel with, if that makes a difference. Plus, it is SDHC which i have a feeling might be the problem.

October 25, 2013, 10:22:42 AM #597 Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 10:23:59 AM by Scout
Quote from: Camptain0 on October 25, 2013, 07:34:47 AM
(Forgive me in advance for any stupidity in this question)

Hello, I'd just like to ask a question. I apologize if this has been answered before on this thread, but i personally don't feel like reading 40 pages of responses without even guaranteeing that my question has been asked. Now, I don't know if this was because of something I had done previously, but I can't remember if I have ever done something to cause this. Basically, I have a private folder, and a wii folder inside of that on my SD. but all I have after that is a folder called "TITLE" containing what I believe to be wiiware games (no RSBE though), and two files called "LOC.BAK" and another one called "LOC.DAT" I have everything else necessary in order to put them in the game, but I can't find those folders. Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Camptain0

EDIT: I should also mention that this is NOT the SD card I installed the homebrew channel with, if that makes a difference. Plus, it is SDHC which i have a feeling might be the problem.

Let me help you with that...
If you are saying that the only content of your sd is wiiware games and can't find the brawl data, save a backup of that sd card data to your computer, format the sd and then pass the brawl mod data to the sd.

About the note you mentioned...
The sd doesn't need to be the same one you installed homebrew with.
SDHC may be fine, however... make sure your sd is 2 gigs. (unless you are using riivolution, witch is out of my area)

October 25, 2013, 12:54:30 PM #598 Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 12:56:20 PM by Camptain0
Quote from: Scout on October 25, 2013, 10:22:42 AM
Let me help you with that...
If you are saying that the only content of your sd is wiiware games and can't find the brawl data, save a backup of that sd card data to your computer, format the sd and then pass the brawl mod data to the sd.

About the note you mentioned...
The sd doesn't need to be the same one you installed homebrew with.
SDHC may be fine, however... make sure your sd is 2 gigs. (unless you are using riivolution, witch is out of my area)

My SD card is 8 gigs, maybe that's the problem? I might have a 2gb non-sdhc card somewhere, so I might try that. Also what exactly do you mean by, "Pass the brawl mod data"? Sorry for being newbish xD

Quote from: Camptain0 on October 25, 2013, 12:54:30 PM
My SD card is 8 gigs, maybe that's the problem? I might have a 2gb non-sdhc card somewhere, so I might try that. Also what exactly do you mean by, "Pass the brawl mod data"? Sorry for being newbish xD

If you are using gecko, the sd card limit is 2 gigs, more than that will not work.
As for the second question, the brawl mod data is simply all the files you need for your modded brawl to work. For example, in the root of your sd card you have 2-3 folders, two of them are labeled codes and private... the last one contains rsbe with all the music, stages, characters,etc