vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

I... Just need to take a break... I'm destroyed... So, please, help..

Quote from: KTH on April 22, 2011, 09:14:02 PM
I... Just need to take a break... I'm destroyed... So, please, help..
ok i understand abit like me with Goku and needing Animations
i wish i can help with your´s GFX editer Problem i also want a good Young Link
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

It's not with hack. It's with my life...

Dude, something happen in your family?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: KTH on April 22, 2011, 09:55:56 PM
...Yes.
That's sad to hear man :oshi:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


So uh....how do I help?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

No one can't.. I just need to try to continue.

Family problems happen to anyone man, it's a normal part of life. You just gotta be strong, and keep going, learn from mistakes, life goes on.

You already know you can talk to me about anything. You can send me a PM, or you can IM me on MSN.

You will be greatly missed sonny!

Hmm..; I will try for Mafia Family...

So mah latest work.


Quote from: KTH on April 23, 2011, 01:49:34 AM
Hmm..; I will try for Mafia Family...

So mah latest work.

Looks like your going to need to work on it alot. ^.^" but anyways it looks good ;)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

That''s awesome dude o.o
Looks like a perfect import from OoT.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


He looks funny. I think...with some work, he'll look AMAZING.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


He was going for a N64 look. If you look closely you can see his hands are circles and his face texture looks just like it, either way i am impressed with it and would love a N64 polygon young link instead of a finished product which later on some one will make a brighter texture for it and call it a 64 version. And KTH i hope everything goes well for you and what ever family issues your having.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood