vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88


That hack is anything BUT crappy, it just needs a bit of fine tuning. I've been wanting N64 style characters in brawl for awhile, so I personally think it's AMAZING.

But hey, life comes first, bro. Settle down, take a long breather, then come back whenever YOU see fit: I wish you the best, dude.

KTH, if you're experiencing personal problems then I think it is a good idea that you stop for a while; at the same time I stress that you shouldn't focus on your problems too heavily. All the best.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Ill make young link's CSPs. pm me the files.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: dpgthirteen on April 23, 2011, 02:36:10 AM
He was going for a N64 look. If you look closely you can see his hands are circles and his face texture looks just like it, either way i am impressed with it and would love a N64 polygon young link

This^

For once, KTH is not going for a Melee look lol


A few little adjustments to it and it's a perfect N64 Young Link.

Some shoe fixes, the egg on his penis, upper body, face and hair need some work. Not that much though.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

I am really looking forward to the release of that Young Link :laugh:, i rather have a polygon version on toon link so i can keep my Brawl Young Link on Link, i prefer the younger incarnations of Link
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


Quote from: SSJCerious on April 23, 2011, 02:58:35 PM
Some shoe fixes, the egg on his penis, upper body, face and hair need some work. Not that much though.

Either I have a naturally perverse mind. or "fix the egg on his penis" sounds a little sexual to me XD

but yeah, it's looking good :l

Damn that's almost looks exactly like a N64 model look at how similar they are                                                                                 
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Hey KTH, I think I have a N64 Young Link model somewhere.
Maybe it could help, if you need it.
Sorry bout your family =(
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0



I use this too. Problem : the texture isn't completed, she modified for the model into 3ds Max.

For the shield, it's not a texture, it's only a texture effect. And it's not the good Deku Shield, it's the shield from the shop.

Thanks for the help dude.