Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm glad you're back as well.

You're animations are better then mine, but I like to see people do things better then me because it motivates me to be better. :D
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 04, 2012, 05:41:56 AM
but I like to see people do things better then me because it motivates me to be better. :D
I'll agree to this part. it's the number of awesome animations lately that I've been seeing in Source FilmMaker that's having my animation twitch a going. Knowing how to run the program myself makes watching these things makes me excited in what i could possibly do. So I'm starting to get the feelz back for it =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Source FilmMaker?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 04, 2012, 01:50:12 PM
Source FilmMaker?
I'm surprised you haven't heard of Source Film Maker. It's the program Valve uses to make to make their Meet the *Class* TF2 videos.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Haven't heard of that either...

So I'm to understand thats a film making program... I'll have to look into that when I start working on my Machinima.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 04, 2012, 04:13:10 PM
Haven't heard of that either...

So I'm to understand thats a film making program... I'll have to look into that when I start working on my Machinima.
Here's an example.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I didn't know that was the program they used to make that...

Thats pro...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 04, 2012, 04:19:05 PM
Here's an example.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

couldn't of used one of mine jiggy? =p

Quote from: Kit Ballard - CellPhone on December 04, 2012, 05:05:26 PMcouldn't of used one of mine jiggy? =p
I was showing him Valve's official work.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'd like to see one of yours too Kit  :oshi:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 04, 2012, 05:28:22 PM
I'd like to see one of yours too Kit  :oshi:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Pro
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Ppppfffttt that's nothing. Just an idle run animation. My personal fave was the.one with the scout and brs. I'd link it but i'm on my cell

Quote from: Kit Ballard - CellPhone on December 04, 2012, 07:38:20 PMPpppfffttt that's nothing. Just an idle run animation. My personal fave was the.one with the scout and brs. I'd link it but i'm on my cell
:v
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 04, 2012, 07:43:55 PM
:v
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes, that's the one. Thank you, my slave.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!