Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: (null - User not found) on August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM
Note: No more requests are being taken. I got enough as is with my own projects and the few that's still posted here.
...No.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 22, 2011, 06:16:40 AM
Quote from: (null - User not found) on August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM
Note: No more requests are being taken. I got enough as is with my own projects and the few that's still posted here.
...No.

^--this. As of the moment Project Final Fantasy has my attention. unless it's som'in ubber easy I can do, I prob won't do it.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



How did you get the characters on different planes? FinalFantasygasm. Ninja awesome.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

January 22, 2011, 11:02:07 AM #198 Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 12:08:19 PM by Kit Ballard
Easy.. Moved the TansN bone to the side =p

edit: Added a "" tag to anything that I recently started.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Kit Ballard on January 22, 2011, 08:36:11 AM
Quote from: SSJCerious on January 22, 2011, 06:16:40 AM
Quote from: (null - User not found) on August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM
Note: No more requests are being taken. I got enough as is with my own projects and the few that's still posted here.
...No.

^--this. As of the moment Project Final Fantasy has my attention. unless it's som'in ubber easy I can do, I prob won't do it.
Well, it's just animating a pig. I'll PM what I'm talking about later.

new video in OP
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Ne, do you do animation requests? I have some moves for peach, they're ports, but porting looks terrible. and they're all easy animations to re-make. (set aside animating peache's hair, but you don't need to animate the dress cause it's TEXTURED off)

Quote from: Kit Ballard on January 22, 2011, 08:36:11 AM
Quote from: SSJCerious on January 22, 2011, 06:16:40 AM
Quote from: (null - User not found) on August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM
Note: No more requests are being taken. I got enough as is with my own projects and the few that's still posted here.
...No.

^--this. As of the moment Project Final Fantasy has my attention. unless it's som'in ubber easy I can do, I prob won't do it.
:srs:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 24, 2011, 04:09:52 PM
Quote from: Kit Ballard on January 22, 2011, 08:36:11 AM
Quote from: SSJCerious on January 22, 2011, 06:16:40 AM
Quote from: (null - User not found) on August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM
Note: No more requests are being taken. I got enough as is with my own projects and the few that's still posted here.
...No.

^--this. As of the moment Project Final Fantasy has my attention. unless it's som'in ubber easy I can do, I prob won't do it.
:srs:

How easy is making a character mimick another characters animations frame for frame :srs: It's only for two moves, fox's side b in one animation and fox's up b in one animation over peach. Only difficulty animating her hair, but then that's no problem, considering the dress is textured off =_=;

Yeah, it is pretty easy...so why don't you do it?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 24, 2011, 05:52:37 PM
Yeah, it is pretty easy...so why don't you do it?

I can get modset 4.1 working without the *SD@@#* just in time debugging error (though I still get it once in a while, I can at least DO something now) I might try it, with bone rotation and what not, shouldn't take too long.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 24, 2011, 06:23:20 PM
Quote from: SSJCerious on January 24, 2011, 05:52:37 PM
Yeah, it is pretty easy...so why don't you do it?

I can get modset 4.1 working without the *SD@@#* just in time debugging error (though I still get it once in a while, I can at least DO something now) I might try it, with bone rotation and what not, shouldn't take too long.
when done editing the animation just export the animation then load an older BB, then replace. Done and done.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



You know, you should totally do your persona/avy over someone :P would make for an interesting PSA XP

And I never thought of that X_X *headdesk*

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 24, 2011, 11:38:30 PM
You know, you should totally do your persona/avy over someone :P would make for an interesting PSA XP

And I never thought of that X_X *headdesk*

[Already requested XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!