Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 30, 2011, 02:23:08 PM
lol tifa lockhead? :D
Leave.. and don't come back again. It's one thing to annoy me but to make fun of a project is another.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



OP updated with a nearly finished Up-B
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



New Demo video. Completed Wait1,Wait2,Wait3, Up-b still doesn't work right >.>
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Added Tifa's attack11 and attack12.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



*double posts* added a goof video.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




*lovingly wipes the dust off her topic* mmm... kinda missed this topic... Well. I'm still working on Tifa. Just learned a new Animation style so I may start redoing some animations and even get closer to release.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Kit Ballard on April 01, 2011, 07:26:10 AM
*lovingly wipes the dust off her topic* mmm... kinda missed this topic... Well. I'm still working on Tifa. Just learned a new Animation style so I may start redoing some animations and even get closer to release.
It's kinda hard keeping your topic alive when you can't post (no i didn't mean me). So yeah bump bump :3 xP

Much of what's slowed me down to a crawl (besides work, vindictus, and Ragnarok online), has been the fact that I need more psa work then I can do myself, or atleast what I think I can't do myself. I also need to work on Final Fantasy Brawl, though THAt is at a huge standstill till I can get interchangable Wait states...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Kit Ballard on April 01, 2011, 07:53:18 AM
Much of what's slowed me down to a crawl (besides work, vindictus, and Ragnarok online), has been the fact that I need more psa work then I can do myself, or atleast what I think I can't do myself. I also need to work on Final Fantasy Brawl, though THAt is at a huge standstill till I can get interchangable Wait states...

RO? Which server do you actually play? o_O

Quote from: Wolfric on April 01, 2011, 08:04:34 AM
RO? Which server do you actually play? o_O

My own. I host it (even pleasently named after KcMm)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



^That ;D although i haven't played in a while... Reason: I get too bored of games too easily lately :<

Quote from: Yubel on April 01, 2011, 08:35:50 AM
^That ;D although i haven't played in a while... Reason: I get too bored of games too easily lately :<

But.. RO is awesome! even though I was stuck on lvl 95 LK for 5 years.... But I played everyday for sure, leveling wasn't my priority I suppose. XD I haven't tried out Third Classes yet, I guess I should, hmm...

Quote from: Wolfric on April 01, 2011, 01:14:59 PM
But.. RO is awesome! even though I was stuck on lvl 95 LK for 5 years.... But I played everyday for sure, leveling wasn't my priority I suppose. XD I haven't tried out Third Classes yet, I guess I should, hmm...
Well if you want to play again go here: *sends link in PM*