Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

http://www.mediafire.com/?tpkothd52hmk2o1

If you didn't see it, I already posted a 0.2.1 fix. Feel free to Dl it and play without the Freeze and the grab is fast but you can now grab
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Hey, I'm having a problem... Whenever I choose Zero Suit, the moveset doesn't work. Is it because I use Riivolution, or...?

EDIT: Okay, so it half works: Her up B doesn't have the beam, and when I grab, I can't throw. And none of her custom animations (Her idle, waits, throws, etc.) don't work.

Quote from: Dark Aura on April 09, 2011, 12:09:15 AM
Hey, I'm having a problem... Whenever I choose Zero Suit, the moveset doesn't work. Is it because I use Riivolution, or...?

EDIT: Okay, so it half works: Her up B doesn't have the beam, and when I grab, I can't throw. And none of her custom animations (Her idle, waits, throws, etc.) don't work.

That's odd. I'll test it, sec.

EDIT: It works for me, just extract the zip and add it the exact way it comes.

Quote from: Wolfric on April 09, 2011, 12:19:33 AM
That's odd. I'll test it, sec.
Thanks. Sorry to get off topic guys, I probably should have gone to the help section...

Quote from: Dark Aura on April 09, 2011, 12:24:29 AM
Thanks. Sorry to get off topic guys, I probably should have gone to the help section...

It belongs here, since it's its thread. For me, it works. o.o She took Up B's Beam.

She made custom throws, and they work for me, same with her iddle/wait animations. Try doing as I said on my edited post below.

Quote from: Wolfric on April 09, 2011, 12:26:25 AM
It belongs here, since it's its thread. For me, it works. o.o She took Up B's Beam.

She made custom throws, and they work for me, same with her iddle/wait animations. Try doing as I said on my edited post below.
I didn't edit the files at all... Kept then the same name and everything.

Quote from: Dark Aura on April 09, 2011, 12:29:56 AM
I didn't edit the files at all... Kept then the same name and everything.

That's odd, who are you trying to grab? Try grabbing Marth.

(Do you use Riivo?)

Quote from: Wolfric on April 09, 2011, 12:34:30 AM
That's odd, who are you trying to grab? Try grabbing Marth.

(Do you use Riivo?)
Well it's not just the grab, none of her animations work.

Yeah, I use Riivolution.
Any way you can send me your files in a PM? I dunno, maybe that will work...

Quote from: Dark Aura on April 09, 2011, 12:36:55 AM
Well it's not just the grab, none of her animations work.

Yeah, I use Riivolution.
Any way you can send me your files in a PM? I dunno, maybe that will work...

I downloaded it again to test it, and it worked... It should work. =/ Weird.. It even works with Aafyre's recent Tifa update.

Quote from: Wolfric on April 09, 2011, 12:58:09 AM
I downloaded it again to test it, and it worked... It should work. =/ Weird.. It even works with Aafyre's recent Tifa update.
Send me a PM? Please? I don't know what to do...

Is it because I use an Independent ZSS icon on the CSS? I dunno...

I just wanted to say (again) thanks for the top downloads, even if it was a day. I quote from my OP:

Quote
Yay Achievement! Thanks guys ^_^ You guys who downloaded for both the Model and the alpha move set, I want to say thank you so much. This honestly inspires me to complete this project even more so then before. 4/8/2001

Update: Win1 "How I build" will be uploaded sometime tonight. I'm already ½ way done.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Alright, I have one feedback, her running turn grab freezes...

Other then that, her running grab is delayed by quite, however, it seems like her standing grab has little start up, or end lag... Anyway though, nice progress. :)

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on April 09, 2011, 06:33:27 AM
Alright, I have one feedback, her running turn grab freezes...

Other then that, her running grab is delayed by quite, however, it seems like her standing grab has little start up, or end lag... Anyway though, nice progress. :)


Interesting! I didn't know CatchTurn crashed.. since I didn't even edit it yet. Also Already got plans to rework the Catch and CatchDash. Thanks though ^_^
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



April 11, 2011, 10:41:08 AM #283 Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 10:43:44 AM by Kit Ballard
I'm looking for a Psa'er that would like to colab with me for the psa side of Tifa. You must rreeaallyy know you Psa stuff, beable to talk to me live when either one of us needs it, and willing to put up with my slowness and Ideas. Please leave your "resumé" here and I'll contact you via Pm. Recomended Live chat: Msn.


Edit: Oh and "Win1" the walking part of the Animation. I'd have the whole thing but it's like 21 mins long (even in 300% normal speed), and over 2gigs in size. I ain't uploading that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_ebvoVAxxY
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I'm sorry I couldn't talk with you that day. I can help you with PSA whenever you ask.