Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Albafika on June 29, 2012, 01:13:01 AM
Got used to the new BrawlBox? :P
There's a new one? I'm still on 0.65c.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I must say, you're a pretty badass animator. Love it!

Amazing animation my friend
i wish you luck with Kit
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating



Quote from: Puraidou on June 29, 2012, 01:05:02 PM
That is one fluent animation o.o

How long did it take you to make this kit, damn!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: §uper Ӄit ßallarɖ on June 29, 2012, 01:14:38 AM
There's a new one? I'm still on 0.65c.

yes there is kit.. its called BB 66b xD

wait till BB 67 tho, which will be out on sunday :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

loving the animation. Very smooth; I love the subtle way the head bobs.
One question: do you think the sword would look better if it rotated/swung a bit? Currently it's only moving up and down.

Quote from: toastoftriumph on June 30, 2012, 12:57:59 AM
loving the animation. Very smooth; I love the subtle way the head bobs.
One question: do you think the sword would look better if it rotated/swung a bit? Currently it's only moving up and down.
it's how it animated in the Blade Kitten game.

Wow thats nice.

So... (I don't keep up with this thread) you comin back to hackin?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 02, 2012, 06:49:24 AM
Wow thats nice.

So... (I don't keep up with this thread) you comin back to hackin?
i dono really.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*flees*
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Quote from: Ƈhibi Ӄit ßallarɖ on July 29, 2012, 06:11:08 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*flees*
*grabs her with Clawshot* Oh, no you don't. >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509