Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

can you take wii's excellent iron man samus and war machine textures and convert the arm cannon into another normal arm please?  And add the arm cannon to war machine's shoulder.  That would be awesome and I don't think it would be too time consuming/difficult for you.

I love your work.  True masterpieces, every one of them.


I don't understand this fanboy talk about Ironman, and he only has 5 votes? lol women lie men lie.

I'd like to see Isaac, Saki, Terra, but Slippy gets my vote.

Who would you do him over though, out of curiosity?

My vote continues to stick for the revamp I've always told him. :(

hey  why don´t you do Rockman zero over toon link???

November 24, 2010, 02:40:44 AM #831 Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 02:41:48 AM by Segtendo
Lyn on Link is gonna be lol.

Also, Slippy MUST happen.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


We need more Golden Sun characters, and a vertex Isaac might be a good start, just think about it, there are so many hacks for other series like Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts. There are some Isaac textures for Link, Pit and even Ike but it's not the same (my port doesn't count, it's just... not good)

The star fox series gets little love. mostly just texture. a slippy vertex would be awesome, and well may inspire other people to make more star fox stuffs.

so please, vote yes, on slippy toad, for the next hack.

Slippy: I'm slippy,and I approve this message!
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


As much as I'd love to see everyone on this list, I wanna see how you'd pull Pichu off
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


So much love for Iron Man, yet Pichu is in the lead. >_> In other news, more progress on Lyn. I already exported her body and previewed it in BrawlBox and is animates properly. Thank God. Don't have to worry about that anymore. :af:


...This makes me feel like vertexing, but with my college stuff I have to finish. I don't have time...than and I'd be working with the Trackpad...


3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

She's really shaping up! Great job as always, man. Ever since Zant your stuff has been spot on.  o:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


November 24, 2010, 04:34:00 AM #838 Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 04:57:46 AM by felixsrg
Man you sure that was Link? Wow great job, your Lyn's just like the real model.

Isaac, due to the reasons I mentioned in the previous poll.

- Lack of Golden Sun representation.
- Attempt for timely release to coincide with Dark Dawn.
- A proper one-slot vertex.

On the subject I wouldn't mind seeing Saki completed. The port over Sheik was nice but I don't think it could grab items...

Lyndis looks awesome btw.