Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
QuoteFrom the looks of that video, that's a full on model port. Which means you'll have to completely replace Toon Link. If I make a vertex hack, it'll be just one costume slot. And the existing one slot model port from Ike Lawliet on Sheik has glitches. So yea...
I don't understand why a one-slot model would be valuable when there is a unique moveset being made for the character.  If you're just pessimistically assuming that the moveset will never become available(or will suck), I completely understand, but it just seems like your amazing talent would be better spent on a character that doesn't already have this much going for them.

Just my 2cents- I won't scrutinize you further if you still disagree :)

Quote from: toddtj on November 24, 2010, 05:14:36 AM
QuoteFrom the looks of that video, that's a full on model port. Which means you'll have to completely replace Toon Link. If I make a vertex hack, it'll be just one costume slot. And the existing one slot model port from Ike Lawliet on Sheik has glitches. So yea...
I don't understand why a one-slot model would be valuable when there is a unique moveset being made for the character.  If you're just pessimistically assuming that the moveset will never become available(or will suck), I completely understand, but it just seems like your amazing talent would be better spent on a character that doesn't already have this much going for them.

Just my 2cents- I won't scrutinize you further if you still disagree :)

Why have a character taking up every slot when he can take up one?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.


November 24, 2010, 08:31:37 AM #843 Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 08:33:59 AM by Dragonrage
Pichu? Seriously?!

I'm officially disappointed in this community.

Oh wait, that's nothing new.


That Lyn is looking great!

Quote from: Dragonrage on November 24, 2010, 08:31:37 AM
Pichu? Seriously?!

I'm officially disappointed in this community.

Oh wait, that's nothing new.


That Lyn is looking great!

I voted for Slippy, so I don't know what you're talking about...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen Zaiga on November 24, 2010, 08:35:29 AM
Quote from: Dragonrage on November 24, 2010, 08:31:37 AM
Pichu? Seriously?!

I'm officially disappointed in this community.

Oh wait, that's nothing new.


That Lyn is looking great!

I voted for Slippy, so I don't know what you're talking about...
He is talking about the collective community that voted on this poll.  I too am disappointed.  I voted Iron Man, but Slippy would be good with me too.  I am sure if all of our interests were pooled we would beat pichu, but that is not how polls work...:meh:


Ah, I voted for slippy seeing as I didn't want pichu to win but it turns out my favorite (terra) was the runner up : / bah, misplaced vote. ( slippy is pro 2.)
Studying Game Artist.

I voted for Isaac. Golden Sun needs more love, if I wasn't so damn busy I'd make a stage for it >.>

But Slippy is fine by me, heck everyone on that list is aside from Pichu.

Pichu has a PSA, and people who wants him back, you can bet those people interested in Pichu Project voted for him, and I don't blame them, it'd be nice to have them all back completely, there are many characters, and people have preferences.

I don't think it's pretty mature to just insult them all and the whole community for wanting to revive a character.

I voted for Isaac, Golden Sun needs at least 1 proper hack, also I don't want Terra to win, there's too much KH already, KH's favoritism is so damn huge that it tires me, like, even if it was a character that appeared once in one of the KH games, you'd see him fighting whoever else is winning the poll.

Quote from: Wolfric on November 24, 2010, 01:08:24 PM
Pichu has a PSA, and people who wants him back, you can bet those people interested in Pichu Project voted for him, and I don't blame them, it'd be nice to have them all back completely, there are many characters, and people have preferences.

I don't think it's pretty mature to just insult them all and the whole community for wanting to revive a character.
Yeah. I voted for Pichu myself, and I never even played Melee and I don't plan on downloading the PSA. I just like Pokémon more than the other series (would've voted for Iron Man, but the textures on Samus are good enough for me at the moment. Though after Pichu is done, if there's a new pool and he's there, I'm voting for him).

Why Pichu.....WHY!!  Pichu was the worst character in Melee anyways.  And besides, it's a boring and unimaginitive choice.  It's near identical to Pikachu (unless someone can come up with something worthwile and interesting with Pichu and give it a bit of personality).

I said I was disappointed, that's not an insult, at least not where I'm from. I'm merely stating my opinion.

Project Pichu is dead, the only thing going for him is Dantarion claiming to work on a Project M version that will play like "a mix of Pichu and a forumtroll".

Meh, I could go on but I don't want to derail this topic anymore. In the end Beyond can do whatever he wants anyway.


Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on November 24, 2010, 02:09:22 PM
Why Pichu.....WHY!!  Pichu was the worst character in Melee anyways.  And besides, it's a boring and unimaginitive choice.  It's near identical to Pikachu (unless someone can come up with something worthwile and interesting with Pichu and give it a bit of personality).

There, I certainly support you! He sucks, and there was no imagination when creating him, I mean, wtf? Why make a pre-evolution rather than a Raichu evolution, we wanted more power not less. >_>

But still, out of this poll, Isaac is the one I would like to see winning. I'd like anything but Terra for said reasons. -_-;;

I'm also disappointed that Pichu is winning.   I'm mean, we have the opportunity to get a vertex of a completely new character, like Isaac or Saki, or at the very least a decent revamp, like Iron Man, and instead people vote for the Melee clone.  But, there's not much we can do about it, and if the community wants Pichu, so be it.  I just hope that the others will get made eventually.