Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Once Pichu is released, Beyond can expect the full Melee recolor of him by the people who already started the Pichu vertex but are having problems with the fact that the ears and tail can't be vertexed by any means without exploding. :P

Oh quit your whining and just deal with it. Saying your disappointed in people just because they don't think the same to you isn't exactly the nicest thing someone could say, so it's natural to think of it as an insult.

Something being your opinion doesn't automatically mean it's harmless or excused people. ¦P

And yes, I voted Pichu. Mainly because SCII Nightmare isn't there, even though I REALLY want him. XD;


Quote from: Wolfric on November 24, 2010, 02:28:47 PM
there was no imagination when creating him, I mean, wtf? Why make a pre-evolution rather than a Raichu evolution, we wanted more power not less. >_>
Because a Raichu evolution would suck since he already looked cool enough and was pretty strong, Pikachu was currently Pokémon's mascot, and they need pre evolutions for Generation II's new breeding system?
Just my two cents.

i wanna da pichu !
if can give you my progress if you want,

but it's kinda Melee-ified  :srs:

Pichu won, OMG...
I longly hesitated between Isaac and Slippy and I finally chose Slippy. I always play as him in SF:Assault (Landmaster bonus FTW !).

Quote from: lucas_irineu on November 24, 2010, 03:08:01 PM
Quote from: Wolfric on November 24, 2010, 02:28:47 PM
there was no imagination when creating him, I mean, wtf? Why make a pre-evolution rather than a Raichu evolution, we wanted more power not less. >_>
Because a Raichu evolution would suck since he already looked cool enough and was pretty strong, Pikachu was currently Pokémon's mascot, and they need pre evolutions for Generation II's new breeding system?
Just my two cents.

Point taken. :) But altough I despise the creation of Pichu, I said I'd like to see him back since he already was in the roster on Melee.

I too would rather see some of the other people on the lost, but wouldn't mind making Pichu at all. With that said, the poll isn't over yet and there's still a chance that Isaac or someone can win.

Poll ends when I release Lyn btw. Which should be within the next couple days...

damn pichu >_>
DONT WE HAVE ENOUGH POKEMON IN BRAWL!?!
IS PIKACHU, CHARIZARD, SQUIRTLE,IVYSAUR, JIGGLYPUFF, AND LUCARIO NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU POKEMON FANBOYS?!?!
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


I wish we could change poll suggestions if ever we change out mind about something...I'd quite like to vote Issac now (as long as he isn't over Marth, there are too many Marth good vertexes imo.  I never know which ones to choose T-T )

Quote from: Pokechao on November 24, 2010, 04:48:44 PM
damn pichu >_>
DONT WE HAVE ENOUGH POKEMON IN BRAWL!?!
IS PIKACHU, CHARIZARD, SQUIRTLE,IVYSAUR, JIGGLYPUFF, AND LUCARIO NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU POKEMON FANBOYS?!?!

What? Do Aafyre's vertexes not count or something?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

WHY :(

I'll have to dispose another epic Link hack to get this :(
I want more color slots :(
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Velen Zaiga on November 24, 2010, 05:22:15 PM
Quote from: Pokechao on November 24, 2010, 04:48:44 PM
damn pichu >_>
DONT WE HAVE ENOUGH POKEMON IN BRAWL!?!
IS PIKACHU, CHARIZARD, SQUIRTLE,IVYSAUR, JIGGLYPUFF, AND LUCARIO NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU POKEMON FANBOYS?!?!

What? Do Aafyre's vertexes not count or something?
Yup. I have 16 pokés at the moment. I'll be happy when I have 150 of them. That should probably take all of my character slots, but hey, it will be worth it. :P

I don't mind Pokémon hacks, really, but there are so many of them.

The 6 Pokechao mentioned and: Mewtwo, Zoroak, Bulbasaur, Raichu, Deoxys, Electabuz, Schyther, Pichu (the one GameWatching did), Ho-oh (model import), Blastoise, Wartortle, Venasaur, Zangoose, Grotle, Totodile, Blaziken, Gengar, Hitmonlee, pokabu, and there's even more I don't remember.

I just want Isaac to win, he has been in two polls, and in them both he has been in the second place with a really little diference.

Ho-oh was ported by wii_hack, who I doubt knows anything about model porting.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


November 24, 2010, 07:08:52 PM #869 Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 07:49:25 PM by toddtj
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on November 24, 2010, 02:09:22 PM
Why Pichu.....WHY!!  Pichu was the worst character in Melee anyways.  And besides, it's a boring and unimaginitive choice.  It's near identical to Pikachu (unless someone can come up with something worthwile and interesting with Pichu and give it a bit of personality).
Have you played the PSA?  It's playstyle is completely different than Pikachu's and it's actually very fun.  I didn't really spend any time on Pichu in Melee, but I voted for him in this poll because the Pichu PSA is hands-down one of the most fun PSA's I've ever played(Zero is the only PSA that can compete).

I have specific reasons for not supporting each of the other characters in the poll, but Pichu's fun PSA is honestly the reason I voted for him- if he didn't have this PSA, I would agree that he is an absurd choice.

QuoteMewtwo, Zoroak, Bulbasaur, Raichu, Deoxys, Electabuz, Schyther, Pichu (the one GameWatching did), Ho-oh (model import), Blastoise, Wartortle, Venasaur, Zangoose, Grotle, Totodile, Blaziken, Gengar, Hitmonlee, pokabu, and there's even more I don't remember.
There are also Mew, Hoppip, the female-ish pokemon that reflects projectiles, and a bunch of other terrible imports with next to nothing done for them.

Being the second most popular franchise of Nintendo and having over 500 characters makes it not really surprising to see this many hacks.  Keep in mind that most of them are sub-par and Pichu is the ONLY one with a fully functioning PSA.


EDIT: I just found out there are over 600 pokemon, now...Does Route 1 have like 20 species in it these days?...