Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Hackingstar on August 18, 2010, 12:19:26 AM
Oh hey beyond good job on able to vertex move the bump. although i think in the in game photo i see a little skin on the glove so you'll have to get that rest of the color of the glove on. um...unless you planned to do that in that case....idk what to say.
Yea. I plan to fix that and some other texture issues. It won't look like that in the final release.

Hm? ah. i guess the final version will be maybe. don't tell me um...v3? v5? any of those?

Quote from: BeyondYou on May 17, 2010, 01:10:45 AM
But for real, i'm really impressed with your work so far. You really deserve the praise, so keep it up.
- BeyondYou
;D keep it up beyond
lol


Married Mai Self nvm

Roy looks flawless, excellent work. I have a feeling it's gonna be really hard to choose between yours and Piks  :srs:

Quote from: BeyondYou

Hey, that is one fine Roy hack. Looks like you're giving me a run for my money  ;D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



nice job as always beyond ;D


Married Mai Self nvm

August 19, 2010, 02:59:54 PM #37 Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 03:02:41 PM by joem3693
great roy!

edit:was it supposed to not have the 1 slot motionetc.pac?

are you taking requests? since I have had this idea for awhile but have no idea how to do it. it's toon zelda! http://www.zelda-infinite.com/files/wallpapers/minish/1280x1024/minish-zelda.jpg it would be really cool.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: joem3693 on August 19, 2010, 02:59:54 PM
great roy!

edit:was it supposed to not have the 1 slot motionetc.pac?

Yes, the hair is a vertex edit, which means no one-slotted characters.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I thought Joe was asking whether or not he'd do what he did on V. Joe, but yes. He's one slot.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Pik on August 20, 2010, 02:09:55 AM
I thought Joe was asking whether or not he'd do what he did on V. Joe, but yes. He's one slot.
I was asking that thanks because roy in game has large shoulder plates.

For those of you asking about the one slot resize motion.pac thing for Roy, yes, I'm working on one. To be honest, making it is REALLY boring and tedious.

But there will be one, expect one sometime next week. ;D

he need a different face !

he have the marth one  :srs:
but still impressive !

Quote from: GameWatching on August 20, 2010, 02:46:31 PM
he need a different face !

he have the marth one  :srs:
but still impressive !
:srs:

I edited his face.